Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey, I am just wondering where to go with my 8 passive points I have left from allocating Death Attunement?

anything i can do to remove the attr?

Hey all

Can you get me any advice on survivability?
I can run t16 maps pretty smooth, but sometimes (often) I'm getting one shotted
On the +2 Minion wand craft, what are the odds that you get that roll with the prime resonator. Buying a resonator is 80+ chaos and I can only assume that it gets quite expensive if you have to try multiple times. I wonder if it would just be easier to buy one. I have yet to find a Prime resonator in Delve. I'm down to like level 120

Has anyone tried out the crafting for the +2 wand?

thanks.
"
Nantucket написал:
On the +2 Minion wand craft, what are the odds that you get that roll with the prime resonator. Buying a resonator is 80+ chaos and I can only assume that it gets quite expensive if you have to try multiple times. I wonder if it would just be easier to buy one. I have yet to find a Prime resonator in Delve. I'm down to like level 120

thanks.

craftofexile has it at 12 tries on average
Im thinking of adding an Animated Guardian into my minion team in the future and while planning the gear read the recomendations in the guide.

Mask of the Stitched Demon caught my eye with its "1% life regen per 500max es" affix and i was wondering if there are some hidden limits to that or can you get full 100% life regen per second with 50k es. If there are no hidden limits to that affix then is 100% life regen per second max that can be benefited from or is there some benefit to for example 120% life regen per second?
"An it harm none, do what you will"
Thanks Kay for great build.

Finally, i reach 8.8 mil dps per spectre that not included buff from king maker and disable vaal haste (only haste is enable). All gear, I crafted myself. Next goal, I try to craft body Armor with Redemtion influence with 25% increased aura effect. I compare two body armor in PoB, first with hunter influence (offering), seconde with redemtion influece (aura effect). I saw body with redemtion influece will give more dps than hunter (atleast with my setup). But i don't see any one recommend to use this. Any one have idea about that?

My Pob: https://pastebin.com/P21E8bXg
"
Nantucket написал:

thanks.

Ghazzy has a great video on getting a +2 wand in Harvest league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lww94wXDjus
Tried RK and found their clearing very lackluster. Bossing is slightly stronger than RS but it's probably just because I often uses GMP so RS effectively play with 4.5 link in boss fights.

RS is still the strongest choice for all around purposes.

"
sonic_sleep написал:

Hey all

Can you get me any advice on survivability?
I can run t16 maps pretty smooth, but sometimes (often) I'm getting one shotted

The only advice I will give to everyone is that: Glancing Blow, Mistress of Sacrifice instead of Plague Bringer, Bone Offering instead of Flesh Offering. Better yet, Enduring Cry on left mouse button, and CwDT + guard skill of your choice (IC in my case as I want to use the endurance charges). I've even turned off Spectre and ran around in Chimera last phase to do the challenge without any death.
Последняя редакция: wiwigvn. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 2:50:04
hi anyone can share with RS sepctres in standard acc MediaCreation thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация