Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
snowmittens написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
IamTreave написал:
First off, hello kay and thank you for the wonderful guide, it's working amazingly! My only question is an easy 1, im using the pure specters and have 5, should i be using 5 RS or a mixture of RS/RK? Thank you <3

Actually I really recommend 5xRK or 4xRK + 1xAM. The gems are different though 3b3r.

I introduce POE to my friend and she played with RS for one week and change to RK. She levelled up to 95 without my help and said that RK is so much better.

RK has fast attack speed and fast movement speed. It's melee spectre so it always runs next to your necro. They are like body guards :)

RS has slow attack speed and long range so when you are running it will stop and shoot, but your necro is already far away. Maybe they are one screen away from your necro. So it's easy to die actually.

Sorry to hear about the RS, was thinking of running them next league.
What's an AM?

My last SSF was 10 zombies + 2 X carnage chief + 1 power chief + they of tul, impale+brutality, generosity+dread banner and it worked out well (my SSSSSSFFFFF char, ignore the brutality +grip of the council combo)

Can a 4 X RK deliver better DPS than that? Can they handle blight maps?

Also, can you run ele or phy reflected maps with RK+elemental dmg with attacks or with grip of the council?

Try RS and try RK. Maybe you will like them... RK is just my personal choice.

I'm not sure if they match your old zombie build, though...

You can get 100% reduced reflect with Sybil's Lament (80%) + Soul of Yugul (25%). Just put ring on if you get reflect map :)

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
Firtina88 написал:
Hi, guys,

I'm at a loss and I'm hoping that you can help me further.

Until now I have used the pure Spectre Build ( One Cluster Build with Large Cluster: Feasting Fiends, Renewal, Vicious Bite - Medium Cluster with Precise Commander and Vengeful ) from Kay which was very strong. But I was lucky and got some new items.

The problem is that I can't use the items with Kay's build and have to change my skill tree completely. Unfortunately I don't know what to do...

I hope so much that someone here can help me. I need a new skill tree and a new setup of my gems!

Kindly Regards

If you dont know what to do with those items, I recommend you NPC them for alterations at the vendor. That will take the stress off your mind and heart.
"
kayella написал:

I have an update for S&S actually!

I think taking out permaphase for skitterbot was a mistake, so I put it back into the build (bye bye skitter) and I extend the build to double cluster. About 35% more DPS. and 4% life recovery on kill :)

I'm still finalise the double cluster version and will post it soon!

Oooh thats exciting, cant wait to try it with perma phasing!
Hello all.

I try slave driver pure spectre.

2 question:

should i use storm brand? with Avatar of fire?
I don't understand why plz

And i use grip of the council? or is there better?

ty
@Kay
Small note on your S&S section - Under Armor, you mistakenly have a link for Body Armor twice, with one under gloves, then you have the Grip of the Council under Boots.
Hey guys. This is the first season I've played poe and I'm enjoying this build a lot. So basically a lot of learning about how the game works and all its mechanics.

That said, I'm still quite confused how I should go about improving my gear. It's pretty bad at the moment I think. After getting my last set of ascendancy points I'm way over resist cap too.

Any experienced players have any advice on what I should work on next?

So far I'm hoping to unveil the trigger craft for my wand. But I think I need to get to higher tier items to possibly get it.

I'm also only at 7 watchstones so far. I only started doing them the other day because I wasn't sure if I should get as many maps done as possible before starting them or not.

I'm also not sure if you guys can see my character through my profile? I can but not sure if it's public. Sorry if it isn't.

Oh, and I'm playing group SSF. So I'm not planning to trade any items except between my friends who play with me. So I'm hoping for advice on things I can work towards getting myself :)

Thanks.
Последняя редакция: mderevnin. Время: 10 авг. 2020 г., 11:56:55
"
ChampyXtaz написал:
Hello all.

I try slave driver pure spectre.

2 question:

should i use storm brand? with Avatar of fire?
I don't understand why plz

And i use grip of the council? or is there better?

ty

Avatar of Fire is only useful for cold spectres with frost bomb combination.

Grip of the council is only useful for cold spectres.

For slave drivers, neither of them are helpful.
"
mderevnin написал:
Hey guys. This is the first season I've played poe and I'm enjoying this build a lot. So basically a lot of learning about how the game works and all its mechanics.

That said, I'm still quite confused how I should go about improving my gear. It's pretty bad at the moment I think. After getting my last set of ascendancy points I'm way over resist cap too.

So far I'm hoping to unveil the trigger craft for my wand. But I think I need to get to higher tier items to possibly get it.

I'm also only at 7 watchstones so far. I only started doing them the other day because I wasn't sure if I should get as many maps done as possible before starting them or not.

I'm also not sure if you guys can see my character through my profile? I can but not sure if it's public. Sorry if it isn't.

Oh, and I'm playing group SSF. So I'm not planning to trade any items except between my friends who play with me. So I'm hoping for advice on things I can work towards getting myself :)

Thanks.

Yes your character is public.
1. Trigger wand- will make you much tankier/improved quality of life with bone offering
2. 6 socket armor- for increased dps
3. death attunement oils- save you lots of passive points to use in either damage or life
4. aim to get 4 --> 5 spectres. Level 25 spectre gem (4)+ eventually delve armour (5).

4 spectres budget- boots of ullr + (+1 minion wand (easy to craft with fossils)) + level 21 raise spectre gem
"
TKMaxx715 написал:
"
mderevnin написал:

Thanks.

Yes your character is public.
1. Trigger wand- will make you much tankier/improved quality of life with bone offering
2. 6 socket armor- for increased dps
3. death attunement oils- save you lots of passive points to use in either damage or life
4. aim to get 4 --> 5 spectres. Level 25 spectre gem (4)+ eventually delve armour (5).

4 spectres budget- boots of ullr + (+1 minion wand (easy to craft with fossils)) + level 21 raise spectre gem

I forgot to mention, try to find 6 sockets in your offhand to level a bunch of raise spectre gems. I think its a ~12% chance of hitting a level 21 corrupted gem, so you might want to start early in trying to level them up to 20 --> vaal orb it for level 21.
Enjoing this build a lot, but having troubles with high-tier blighted maps. What kind of towers/anointments are the best for spectre build? do minion towers have synergy with it? (playing redemption sentries, now using empowering towers)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация