Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Any news on the new update for Spiders going back to permanent phasing?

Loving the build, cant wait for the hinted update sorry :D
"
wiwigvn написал:
"
Geshemancer написал:
"
wiwigvn написал:

Haven't you already deleted everything the game has to offer with those gears? :D

Just some idea:

Curse on hit: Good if you can manage to free some gem slots. I use unset ring and ditch spell cascade (is it even necessary?) to have 2 more free slots. You can ditch your zombie and golem, I think they are not worth the gem slots, unless you want to use them for bone barrier buff but you did not choose bone barrier in your ascendancy. Otherwise, you can just go with corrupted gloves, or frostbite on hit mod on rings, but the curse levels are slightly low and you cannot fit defensive curses like temp chain or enfeeble. I think if I have the currency, I will try to upgrade the chest to have additional curse or woke curse on hit (very expensive though) to fit more defensive curse, or go double dps curses.

Chain/fork: Personally, I prefer chain for clearing (woke chain if you can afford), but if your dps dips too much, you can try fork (woke fork). Either is insane for clearing but changing from chain to fork will give you 20% more dps.

I think bottle faith can be quite a good addition, giving both substantial dps and some defense (life regen on cons ground), just plug it in your pob to see if the price tag is worth or not.

Can you fit bone chill on skitterbots with your current reduced reserve mana? It's extra dps right there.

Whta do you think about the current setup?
I removed avatar of fire, but can switch to Wintertide Brand maybe and bring it back?
Not even sure how it works, will my armageddon brand work with it?

I have an open gem slot on my armour and my wand as well, don't know what to use it for...

1. The extra slots can be used for a guard skill + duration support, you have no guard skill right now. (Vaal) molten shell, steel skin, or immortal call are all good. You can even fit a CwDT combo if you do not want to manually press it (still need to press Vaal molten shell).

If you can manage with your reservation reduction, a lv4 enlighten can help squeeze in more aura (aspect of spider/avian, flesh and stone, or precision).

For the wand, you can use frost bomb to help apply exposure. It's fine even without AoF since your brands will tick faster and apply -cold res.

Even Tempest Shield can be helpful if you have not capped block yet, and it may free you a flask slot (in place of Rumi's).

2. Any fire or lightning spells can be used to trigger EE as long as you make sure you have no added flat cold damage to spells somewhere on gears or tree. AoF is not necessary at all unless you want to use cold spell for some reasons. I prefer storm brand as it ticks faster than Armageddon. Some prefer ball lightning. I have not tried Penance Brand yet but I heard it's delayed.

3. You have no "additional curse" source yet so your curse on hit link can only apply one curse. Are you going to upgrade your body armor to have additional curse? You can spend 4 passive to pick up Whispers of Doom on tree but it's kinda wasteful.

I can't fit another aura in my body armour if i leave bonechill there, or should i dump skitters? I don't understand their purpose in the build if i switched my profane proxy and i think i'm applying the projectile weakness curse with my curse on hit gem.
"
amkronos написал:
"
Kryticalx написал:
Are the high cost cluster jewels better DPS? and would i spec into all 3 notables in the large?

Here's one of Kay's builds using cluster jewels: https://pastebin.com/SnNFQEuQ

It's about twice my DPS going a more traditional route. Unless you are really good at crafting jewels it is on the pricey side.

Thats the lightning damage jewels, im talking about the high cost minion damage ones.
This build is amazing. Couple minutes ago killed A8 Sirus and
dropped this beauty :3 Thank you Kay :3 love you ♡♡♡
Yeah I am really liking Specters and spiders. I am running haste with watchers eye now and it's better than any build I have ran. I think a corrupt enlightenment gem lev 4 would allow you to still cast holy flame totem without having to get mama reserve passives. But I have to verify because I'm still using a lev 3. I'm going to try to corrupt one before I buy.
Your Pure Specters build is really fun to play this is by far the best build guide I've ever seen.
Последняя редакция: f3lix0420. Время: 15 авг. 2020 г., 15:50:23
Hey guys can someone look at my profile for my Necro give me some tips for better survivability? I think I'm doing ok damage like to do more.

I also like delveing any tips for gem set-up for that?
Последняя редакция: Chilby2k. Время: 15 авг. 2020 г., 18:42:48
"
Chilby2k написал:
Hey guys can someone look at my profile for my Necro give me some tips for better survivability? I think I'm doing ok damage like to do more.

I also like delveing any tips for gem set-up for that?

I would buy a hunter influenced amulet lev 85 preferable at least lev item 82 which is req for + 1 int gem mod. Then use alterations to work on + 1 to intelligence gem mod. once you get that you can build the amulet how you want. I would go for a dex amulet (jade) or dex/str. Then if you decide to try some different scenarios, you would be less likely to lose your 5 spectres.
Последняя редакция: grootoo. Время: 16 авг. 2020 г., 6:09:26
can we craft Enduring Composure with harvest? item 68, but what element? hmm thanks
Here's where I am at currently with non-cluster jewel version using an Elegant Hubris, and Necromantic Aegis. It's a viable option to go for anyone who doesn't have the 10 exalts for cluster jewels. The Elegant Hubris was 5 ex.

Ignore the northern jewel for passives, it's simply there to hold the elegant hubris effects, and not part of the build.

https://pastebin.com/TDxqbA57

5 Slave Drivers: 6m dps each
Health 5700

Only downside is without block/spell block from a shield, it is a bit more rippy. Any tips from Kay on increasing survivility with NA?
Последняя редакция: amkronos. Время: 16 авг. 2020 г., 14:55:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация