Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
wiwigvn написал:
"
Geshemancer написал:
I changed some items and now i'm lost on what gems to use.
I swapped profane proxy, i need a curse on hit setup now?
Got a headhunter, do any have recommendation for a bossing helm?
Should i change my wand as well?

Fork vs chain for clear?
Any gem swapps i have to do?

What about bottled faith, worth to buy?

Haven't you already deleted everything the game has to offer with those gears? :D

Just some idea:

Curse on hit: Good if you can manage to free some gem slots. I use unset ring and ditch spell cascade (is it even necessary?) to have 2 more free slots. You can ditch your zombie and golem, I think they are not worth the gem slots, unless you want to use them for bone barrier buff but you did not choose bone barrier in your ascendancy. Otherwise, you can just go with corrupted gloves, or frostbite on hit mod on rings, but the curse levels are slightly low and you cannot fit defensive curses like temp chain or enfeeble. I think if I have the currency, I will try to upgrade the chest to have additional curse or woke curse on hit (very expensive though) to fit more defensive curse, or go double dps curses.

Chain/fork: Personally, I prefer chain for clearing (woke chain if you can afford), but if your dps dips too much, you can try fork (woke fork). Either is insane for clearing but changing from chain to fork will give you 20% more dps.

I think bottle faith can be quite a good addition, giving both substantial dps and some defense (life regen on cons ground), just plug it in your pob to see if the price tag is worth or not.

Can you fit bone chill on skitterbots with your current reduced reserve mana? It's extra dps right there.

Whta do you think about the current setup?
I removed avatar of fire, but can switch to Wintertide Brand maybe and bring it back?
Not even sure how it works, will my armageddon brand work with it?

I have an open gem slot on my armour and my wand as well, don't know what to use it for...

"
TKMaxx715 написал:

Yes your character is public.
1. Trigger wand- will make you much tankier/improved quality of life with bone offering
2. 6 socket armor- for increased dps
3. death attunement oils- save you lots of passive points to use in either damage or life
4. aim to get 4 --> 5 spectres. Level 25 spectre gem (4)+ eventually delve armour (5).

4 spectres budget- boots of ullr + (+1 minion wand (easy to craft with fossils)) + level 21 raise spectre gem

Thank you. This list is very helpful. I spent most of today progressing and working towards these. Still haven't got any but hopefully will soon :)

I also started leveling more spectre gems in my weapon swap.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Firsil

Put the gem Brush with Death, survival significantly improved, thank you for the advice. What else do I need to fundamentally change? I replaced the ghosts with the knights of redemption, but I still can't kill the Minotaur quickly. His murder takes several minutes. I need an instant kill, killing a Minotaur within a minute is acceptable.

THX
Any tip for crafting good Amulet for S&S ?
Thank you in advance.
Question for Kay or some of the more experienced Specter players. I picked up some Primal Blisterlords: https://poedb.tw/us/Primal_Blisterlord and with just the skills for Slave Drivers they are doing decent, but they seem like a pumped up RK. Should I use RK type skill gems with them?

Their explosion is silly, just deletes packs but against bosses they primarily do melee attacks. Looks like they do the explosion when they first charge in.

Edit: After running some maps, they still don't out perform Slave Drivers for damage. Sad, they look awesome, but just don't have potential. 500k life is crazy lol.

Последняя редакция: amkronos. Время: 13 авг. 2020 г., 15:31:12
I would like to find out tips on how you guys are getting speed. At the moments i feel really slow. Also any ideas on what i should be upgrading next would be welcome.
"
Geshemancer написал:
"
wiwigvn написал:

Haven't you already deleted everything the game has to offer with those gears? :D

Just some idea:

Curse on hit: Good if you can manage to free some gem slots. I use unset ring and ditch spell cascade (is it even necessary?) to have 2 more free slots. You can ditch your zombie and golem, I think they are not worth the gem slots, unless you want to use them for bone barrier buff but you did not choose bone barrier in your ascendancy. Otherwise, you can just go with corrupted gloves, or frostbite on hit mod on rings, but the curse levels are slightly low and you cannot fit defensive curses like temp chain or enfeeble. I think if I have the currency, I will try to upgrade the chest to have additional curse or woke curse on hit (very expensive though) to fit more defensive curse, or go double dps curses.

Chain/fork: Personally, I prefer chain for clearing (woke chain if you can afford), but if your dps dips too much, you can try fork (woke fork). Either is insane for clearing but changing from chain to fork will give you 20% more dps.

I think bottle faith can be quite a good addition, giving both substantial dps and some defense (life regen on cons ground), just plug it in your pob to see if the price tag is worth or not.

Can you fit bone chill on skitterbots with your current reduced reserve mana? It's extra dps right there.

Whta do you think about the current setup?
I removed avatar of fire, but can switch to Wintertide Brand maybe and bring it back?
Not even sure how it works, will my armageddon brand work with it?

I have an open gem slot on my armour and my wand as well, don't know what to use it for...

1. The extra slots can be used for a guard skill + duration support, you have no guard skill right now. (Vaal) molten shell, steel skin, or immortal call are all good. You can even fit a CwDT combo if you do not want to manually press it (still need to press Vaal molten shell).

If you can manage with your reservation reduction, a lv4 enlighten can help squeeze in more aura (aspect of spider/avian, flesh and stone, or precision).

For the wand, you can use frost bomb to help apply exposure. It's fine even without AoF since your brands will tick faster and apply -cold res.

Even Tempest Shield can be helpful if you have not capped block yet, and it may free you a flask slot (in place of Rumi's).

2. Any fire or lightning spells can be used to trigger EE as long as you make sure you have no added flat cold damage to spells somewhere on gears or tree. AoF is not necessary at all unless you want to use cold spell for some reasons. I prefer storm brand as it ticks faster than Armageddon. Some prefer ball lightning. I have not tried Penance Brand yet but I heard it's delayed.

3. You have no "additional curse" source yet so your curse on hit link can only apply one curse. Are you going to upgrade your body armor to have additional curse? You can spend 4 passive to pick up Whispers of Doom on tree but it's kinda wasteful.
Последняя редакция: wiwigvn. Время: 13 авг. 2020 г., 23:19:14
"
Guitarmaster52 написал:
I would like to find out tips on how you guys are getting speed. At the moments i feel really slow. Also any ideas on what i should be upgrading next would be welcome.

Maybe try to replace Rogut with a good quicksilver flask of adrenaline? I just run with silver flask and quicksilver flask myself with around 100~140% movespeed depending on vaal haste and I think it's fast enough, at least I can clear mino map sub 2 min (not counting side content).

This build does not easily incorporate tailwind/elusive as we do not crit often enough, but if you got tons of exalt to invest, I think it's still possible to achieve quite high speed (200%+). But at the end of the day, this is not an autobomber or BV super clear build so Im satisfied with my current speed.
"
wiwigvn написал:
"
Guitarmaster52 написал:

Maybe try to replace Rogut with a good quicksilver flask of adrenaline? I just run with silver flask and quicksilver flask myself with around 100~140% movespeed depending on vaal haste and I think it's fast enough, at least I can clear mino map sub 2 min (not counting side content).

This build does not easily incorporate tailwind/elusive as we do not crit often enough, but if you got tons of exalt to invest, I think it's still possible to achieve quite high speed (200%+). But at the end of the day, this is not an autobomber or BV super clear build so Im satisfied with my current speed.

If you can spare the belt slot, you can look for a String of Servitude that has movement speed.

Other option would be a Darkness Enthroned Belt with some movement speed eye jewels popped in. Won't be much but it adds up.
Is there an example min/maxed version of this pure Spectre build that I could follow?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация