Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Going to try this build next season.
Meanwhile i have made bit of a hybrid version which is pretty much unkillable thanks to a spiders guide by Vatinas and using a few ideas from Kay's guide.
I feel it gives better damage over what Vatinas guide gives but unfortunately i cannot get the hang of POB, probably cause i am old and stupid lol.
Anyway have a look and give ideas or criticize as you feel fit.
Daryl_Harvest.
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES написал:
Going to try this build next season.
Meanwhile i have made bit of a hybrid version which is pretty much unkillable thanks to a spiders guide by Vatinas and using a few ideas from Kay's guide.
I feel it gives better damage over what Vatinas guide gives but unfortunately i cannot get the hang of POB, probably cause i am old and stupid lol.
Anyway have a look and give ideas or criticize as you feel fit.
Daryl_Harvest.
Thanks.

Why is your raise spectre in a 5L? I think it's another build entirely and will be surely tankier than Necro, but I guess you better go the spider crawler or som eother minions (purity, dom, etc) instead of raise spectre as Guardian has nothing going for buffing spectres.
Thank you for making such a great guide.
I also really enjoy your spectre evaluation video series on your YouTube channel.

Keep up the good work!
Hi Kay. I have question regarding deep delve with redemption sentries. Dont know if you mentioned that already or not, couldnt find it. Are there any changes to set up apart AG? What for replacement for AG?
Thanks in advance
B.
Hey, really digging this build. Just started with PoE a few weeks ago.
I just got Death Attunement on my amulet. Where should I go with the 8 points in my skill tree?
Thanks in advance!
"
Shenyuu написал:
Hey, really digging this build. Just started with PoE a few weeks ago.
I just got Death Attunement on my amulet. Where should I go with the 8 points in my skill tree?
Thanks in advance!

Since you're not using Necro Aegis, and have a shield I'd put some points into Glancing Blows, and block/spell block. With Rumi's I am at 75/65 and it really helps on higher end content to have decent block.

Here's my PoB for an example: https://pastebin.com/yEzwAjzQ

Are the high cost cluster jewels better DPS? and would i spec into all 3 notables in the large?
"
Kryticalx написал:
Are the high cost cluster jewels better DPS? and would i spec into all 3 notables in the large?

Here's one of Kay's builds using cluster jewels: https://pastebin.com/SnNFQEuQ

It's about twice my DPS going a more traditional route. Unless you are really good at crafting jewels it is on the pricey side.
I've gone for 2x crit / minion cluster setup, it is so much stronger than the overshock method. Plus they are not that expensive any more and super easy to craft. The extra crit means you also freeze anything that you dont kill, so its great for survivability. Its also nice having the large notables as minion damage, instead of useless lightning damage, which felt bad!

Ghazzy has good videos on crafting the crit jewels.
Kinda funny read u posts for end game gears.
I run ssf in standart so bushcraf isn't option.
Still i can kill all what coming with really crappy gear.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация