Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
crazypearce написал:
just moved over to the RS build and im just wondering what victario's actually does for us? i never get kills so the charge thingy is pointless?

You don't get to proc frenzy charges that often since things mostly die before storm brand hits. I'd just get a life on block shield and get glancing blows.
"
ZeroCloud написал:
Trying to make sure I understand playstyle and other things well, would appreciate experienced spectre players inputs. One of the things I haven't seen in the written guide or videos is a good explanation of the mechanics and skill use.

1) Most of the time I am running and flame dashing around hitting Signal Prey and Arma Brand when I get to groups/rares/bosses. How often are you guys hitting convocation? Are you constantly hitting it as you dash around to get them attacking faster (especially with SDs)?

2) Without trigger on wand during early league leveling, is anyone actually manually doing desecrate and offering? With the 3 key presses from prey, arma, and convo that makes it quite a lot of work combined with flasks.

3) I have seen some here mentioning going to RS as early as T1 maps and 70, while others talking about how SDs are doing ok in red maps at 90. When is typically the best time to make that shift if we know we want to go with the more DPS version?

1. You should convocate nearly on cooldown and try to always position your spectres better. Preferably right next to a mob pack.

2. You don't even really need flesh offering until yellow maps +.

3. I wouldn't go RS without unending hunger otherwise their map clear speed is even worse than SD.

"
kayella написал:
"
ZeroCloud написал:
Trying to make sure I understand playstyle and other things well, would appreciate experienced spectre players inputs. One of the things I haven't seen in the written guide or videos is a good explanation of the mechanics and skill use.

I think try different spectres and see which one suits you. Some people love RS, some people think they're not so good.

I don't like RS because they have slow attack time. It's 1 attack per 1.5s. No repeat like melee or spell cast, so you have long DPS downtime. It is different if you have very expensive gear and get get APS higher, but it is still lower than most spectres.

I think they are also kinda bad for league mechanic because it's all inside small areas.

I use Baranite Preacher for league start actually. But not sure what to use next. I want to test Heist spectres and hope find good one. :)

Unending Hunger is a MUST for RS. I wouldn't swap to them or play them without it.
"
imphilxd написал:

Unending Hunger is a MUST for RS. I wouldn't swap to them or play them without it.

Actually I didn't use UE in Deli league :) Was OK to do deathless Sim and 100% Deli T16.

But DPS was higher of course because of double nerf for cluster jewels :(
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Bex said we will get Heist spectres in new patch this week! So updated Spectre bank guide for 3.12. Shorter than 3.11 version. :)

PoE 3.12 - Spectre Bank Guide

Oh and we can get crabbies in Heist actually! Maybe I can make a guide for Exploding Crab Build.
PoE - One-shot the Shaper with Crabbies!
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 19:59:28
I'm really curious what out of Heist ends up usable. There's a lot of pretty crazy mobs in the heists so far but I have a feeling many won't translate well to actual spectre use. Currently using RS on a 6-link and they feel fine but just now breaking into red maps. I am curious how smooth RK feels in comparison, though. Especially for Heists and the shotgun wall of mobs on doors.
To clear this out:
those who's SDs diyng too fast - did you run Elemental Reflect maps?
SDs can't do Elemental Reflect maps.

About SDs.
They were my go-to spectres all the time before Delirium league, where they can die shortly because of delirium environment.
In any other cases they kill faster than get hit.
They wasn't nerfed and general PoB tree all the same it was since Blight league.

About RSs.
Those spectres has 4 different attacks with different cooldowns.
Don't be sure they just use default attack every 1.5sec.
Even with their 33%(not 50%) nerf to life and damage, they are still great spectres with great survivability.
A lot of new options this league, the void sphere(?) (deep dark suction thingy) enables spectres with delayed/aoe centred skills to get consitent dps with cost of 1 socket on gear.
Hi Kayella, thank you so much for the build.

I am following Spec & spider build right now, feeling so good.

I am wondering whether we can do end game bossing with both Spec and Spiders with some adjustment in build, example using the writhing jar for re-summoning spider at mid fight?
The damage of spiders looks very good so I really wanna to try this way, could you help me Kay?
What spectre should I use with the spider build ?

edit : got the RK, doing just fine maping, what should I invest next? 6 link and neck with +1 gems?
Последняя редакция: MFSaku. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 23:16:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация