Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

hello kayela
thx for making the guide in youtube for newbie player like me
i have a lot of fun playing your build
now im done at act 5, can u make more video for newbie like me?
thx so much
Hi guys, I've progressed to yellow maps (8 watchstones) atm and playing pure spectre build with redemption sentries but I feel like my damage is way lower than what it should be.

Can any spectre expert help me along with helping my POB? Feels like I've configured wrong too.

Thanks
Darn, i missed out on Harvest's Primal Crushclaw spectre. Would anyone be kind enough to share them in standard? I can tip/pay for them if need be. @Mr_Darkly_Beard

Edit: forgot to say "Thank You" for a really great guide that helped me adjust my own build to be waaaay more efficient. Amazing work.
Последняя редакция: iboor2. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 9:18:02
when will the recommended spectres + the spectre and spiders build possibly be updated?
Последняя редакция: Artegal87. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 4:34:43
Hello!
First of all thank you for the great guide and also thank you guys for all the comments, my first time necromancer and with you is everything easier!I have a couple of questions i was wondering if you can help:

I'm approaching yellow maps with SD and i se taking a lot about Crushclaws(crabbies?), are these better? In case i want to switch do i have to change tree?

At the moment I'm following the basic tree as i tried switching to RS but the damage was much lower, didn't invest that much. Now I'm back to SD but I'm attracted from this crabbies
Ps: you said'
I just swap to Victario's Charity and use HFT to get frenzy'
what is HFT?i would like to use this method too

Thanks a lot if you can help ^_^
Hi, i've now in my bank the redemption sentry and redemption Knight, now using slave drivers. Should i switch to RS or RK? Will it improve my damage?
What are the reasons RK recommendation over RS?
Hi everyone ! Havent played Spectre summoner for quite a while. Can someone thats playing it in 3.12 give some info please! Solar guards seem to be ... forgotten now? ( any particular reason for it ?! ) . Slave drivers are a little slow on map clearing , What would the Fastest Map clearing spectre be on 3.12 ?!
Thanks in advance , SS
i want to ask kay,
in your video u use raise zombie + summon stone golem + physical to lightning support + minion damage support
but in your build here use feeding frenzy instead of minion damage,
what is better build?
Hi All,

Kay thanks for build

What gem you use for Branite Preacher?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация