Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
tduong написал:
"
muramiri написал:
Update on Snowcallers - they are a worse version of Thaumaturges, a lil better clear and thats about it.

Now i got my hands on Tacticians, and they are sooo good, pm me ingame if you need Templar Tacticians (@MrMaydayNekro)

How is it compared to frost sentinel?

I think they are much better than sentinels just because of sheer 150% base dmg and 405% base HP

P.S. dont spam me ingame with questions, just if you need the tactician. ask your questions here please
Последняя редакция: muramiri. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 7:54:20
Thx I'm following another niche build using frost sentinel + phantasm. Maybe I wi try templar tactician then, can I pm you in game to get it?
hello I'd like to try out these primal crushclaws can someone share on heist sc? @sinisterheist thanks!
"
tduong написал:
Thx I'm following another niche build using frost sentinel + phantasm. Maybe I wi try templar tactician then, can I pm you in game to get it?

Sure, anyone can pm for the spectres.
If i am not wrong, the Snocallers will be better than Sentinels in that build.
They deal 1700-2600 base cold dmg with they at-will skill, on a 1.33 cast time.
you can compare that to Sentinel's DMG, but poedb's page on Sentinels is broken, lol
Hey! I just got Unending Hunger, where should I socket it?
This is the most amazing guide I have ever seen.
The work you did and your way of relaying it is awesome.
thank you
"
kayella написал:

I use Baranite Preacher for league start actually. But not sure what to use next. I want to test Heist spectres and hope find good one. :)

Kayella, any chance that you could share a POB link showing your current links and gears using Baranite Preachers at the moment, please? I'm following your guide and just started white maps. Want to learn from the experts like you regarding setting up auras and util for this spectres.

Thank you.
For the spectres and spider build, would Snow Rhex be a good replacement for Redemption Knights? Does anyone have any experience here and who knows the Snow Rhex?

EDIT: I managed to get both spectres, and for people who are interested I reached the conclusion, after some testing, that snow rhex is the better spectre.
Последняя редакция: sikker. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 15:58:21
For the Base Build, what do people take for the 8 points you get back if you annoint death attunement?

Most of the nodes up there are quite nice not sure where to make up for them or should i just annoint something else?
"
muramiri написал:
Now i got my hands on Tacticians, and they are sooo good, pm me ingame if you need Templar Tacticians (@MrMaydayNekro)

How do you compare them with SD?

It's my first spectre build (since the TV + WM meta a few leagues back) and i'm still on white tier maps, clearing with a mix of 3 SD + zombies and skeletons as meat shield.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация