Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey! I just got Unending Hunger, where should I socket it?
This is the most amazing guide I have ever seen.
The work you did and your way of relaying it is awesome.
thank you
"
kayella написал:

I use Baranite Preacher for league start actually. But not sure what to use next. I want to test Heist spectres and hope find good one. :)

Kayella, any chance that you could share a POB link showing your current links and gears using Baranite Preachers at the moment, please? I'm following your guide and just started white maps. Want to learn from the experts like you regarding setting up auras and util for this spectres.

Thank you.
For the spectres and spider build, would Snow Rhex be a good replacement for Redemption Knights? Does anyone have any experience here and who knows the Snow Rhex?

EDIT: I managed to get both spectres, and for people who are interested I reached the conclusion, after some testing, that snow rhex is the better spectre.
Последняя редакция: sikker. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 15:58:21
For the Base Build, what do people take for the 8 points you get back if you annoint death attunement?

Most of the nodes up there are quite nice not sure where to make up for them or should i just annoint something else?
"
muramiri написал:
Now i got my hands on Tacticians, and they are sooo good, pm me ingame if you need Templar Tacticians (@MrMaydayNekro)

How do you compare them with SD?

It's my first spectre build (since the TV + WM meta a few leagues back) and i'm still on white tier maps, clearing with a mix of 3 SD + zombies and skeletons as meat shield.
"
kayella написал:
Phantasmal Desecrate. The 'forgotten corpse' is crabbie :)

So that's why it's they're 3ex lmao. Makes sense. Thanks for letting me know!

I'm following your Spiders and Spectres guide,super fun for mapping! Easy level 90 rn. Thanks for the great guide and all the help you reply with.
"
Krazy_X написал:
Скрытый текст
"
muramiri написал:
Now i got my hands on Tacticians, and they are sooo good, pm me ingame if you need Templar Tacticians (@MrMaydayNekro)

It's my first spectre build (since the TV + WM meta a few leagues back) and i'm still on white tier maps, clearing with a mix of 3 SD + zombies and skeletons as meat shield.

Clear and DPS wise the seem to be the same, but they are a lot tankier, A LOT. and i personally like them more than SDs

P.S. looks like i just made Tacticians overpopular, lol.
"
muramiri написал:
"
Krazy_X написал:
Скрытый текст
"
muramiri написал:

Clear and DPS wise the seem to be the same, but they are a lot tankier, A LOT. and i personally like them more than SDs

Where'd you get Templar Tacticians? Legion?
"
muramiri написал:
"
Krazy_X написал:
Скрытый текст
"
muramiri написал:

I want to try them as well but I think with the RS and RK hit, I think we have tons of viable options now and all will depend on your build or what you choose to do with it. I am actually tinkering with the idea of another group of spectres but I want to try Tacticians before I do.

Watch out trying to overhype things, thats when the streamers who use clickbait to get our toys nerfed next league.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация