Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Is this build tanky enough to do high level heist? I am struggling to find any build that can actually tank out heist..
You missed the point. Heist is not about tanking. If heist is not tuned down then no build is able to tank that damage.

"
red-marked explosion. In a red room. With red enemies. Shooting red lasers.
If you are dressed in red then you are also invisible to them.
Последняя редакция: knivil. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 8:24:04
Anyone have a Crushclaw they could share? msg ingame Shahdooom

I got em thnx :)

Thnx.
Последняя редакция: Shahdoom. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 9:45:23
Can anyone help me with leveling guide?

The links and gems in the Gem Checklist and Full Act Walkthrough are different.

Witch one should i follow?
My last post has been buried pretty deep and ive seen a lot of people asking for spectres, so offering again to give spectre corpses to anyone free of charge for fellow Kay fans. Spectres i have in Heist are:

Redemption Sentry
Primal Crushclaw
Redemption Knight
Baranite Preacher
Baranite Thaumaturge
Templar Tactician
Scinteele Synthete
They of Tul
Syndicate Operative
Scale of Esh
Arena Master

IGN: BonnieAndSpyders
Последняя редакция: Aritani2. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 9:46:36
I have tried following this guide but I am lost and confused as there is a half dozen gear setups.

Can someone give me the simplest least button pressing setup?

Oh and if anyone is on ZiggyD's private league and has some second hand gear that will enable me to do red tier maps for the first time give me a message. I have 1ex, 60C and 90 alcs and some other stuff to trade. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Aritani2 написал:
My last post has been buried pretty deep and ive seen a lot of people asking for spectres, so offering again to give spectre corpses to anyone free of charge for fellow Kay fans. Spectres i have in Heist are:

Redemption Sentry
Primal Crushclaw
Redemption Knight
Baranite Preacher
Baranite Thaumaturge
Templar Tactician
Scinteele Synthete
They of Tul
Syndicate Operative
Scale of Esh
Arena Master

IGN: BonnieAndSpyders

Best of the best ^)

And what spectres u use now with spiders?
guys I have a question regarding the level of the spectres I have created:

if I have desecrate which for example spawns level 40 corpses, and raise spectre raises level 70 spectres, which of the two is more dominant?

leading me to the question whats more important: raise spectre gem level or desecrate? or both at the same time?

sry for poor wording I dunno how to express my question haha
So I'm a little confused does EE only get triggered on bosses or do we run around spamming arma brand?
They say Heist damage and doors killzones will be tuned down.
Juts wait a day or two, do maps and check the news for the update
Hey guys, quick question here. If I summon SD on act 5, directly from the monsters corpses, do they scale in level when I’m mapping (assuming I have level 21 raise Spectre gem)? Or do I have to ressummon them o higher tier area?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация