Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Krazy_X написал:
Hey guys, quick question here. If I summon SD on act 5, directly from the monsters corpses, do they scale in level when I’m mapping (assuming I have level 21 raise Spectre gem)? Or do I have to ressummon them o higher tier area?

Specter level is based off gem level now.
"
Aritani2 написал:
My last post has been buried pretty deep and ive seen a lot of people asking for spectres, so offering again to give spectre corpses to anyone free of charge for fellow Kay fans. Spectres i have in Heist are:

Redemption Sentry
Primal Crushclaw
Redemption Knight
Baranite Preacher
Baranite Thaumaturge
Templar Tactician
Scinteele Synthete
They of Tul
Syndicate Operative
Scale of Esh
Arena Master

IGN: BonnieAndSpyders

Thank you very much for the Redemption Knights.
"
i0n1zeDx написал:
"
Aritani2 написал:
My last post has been buried pretty deep and ive seen a lot of people asking for spectres, so offering again to give spectre corpses to anyone free of charge for fellow Kay fans. Spectres i have in Heist are:

Redemption Sentry
Primal Crushclaw
Redemption Knight
Baranite Preacher
Baranite Thaumaturge
Templar Tactician
Scinteele Synthete
They of Tul
Syndicate Operative
Scale of Esh
Arena Master

Best of the best ^)

And what spectres u use now with spiders?

For now i've been using Primal Crushclaws. Have 4 in a 5l coz i haven't had much luck linking my chest. They seem quite strong. Will wait to see what Kay recommends with the update.
Thanks to Aritani2 I've tried RS. god damned after the nerf they feel so slow compare to the previous one (before nerf) and others spectre like SD or templar.

GGG please bring op RS back :D.
Последняя редакция: Lyneia. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 12:00:18
Which spectre is best for Blighted Maps? my sd barely clean 12 tier
"
Aritani2 написал:

Redemption Sentry
Primal Crushclaw
Redemption Knight
Baranite Preacher
Baranite Thaumaturge
Templar Tactician
Scinteele Synthete
They of Tul
Syndicate Operative
Scale of Esh
Arena Master

Thanks a lot for sharing. I am still levelling in acts but I will surely hit you up on that offer once I am set-up in maps :)

Cheers.
"
DunkScrubs написал:
What would the best way to craft the large cluster jewel needed for the spectre/spider version of the build? havent seen any on trade websites and I would prefer to swap to spiders asap

It was mentioned in one of Kay's guide video's to use Pristine and Metallic fossils to craft the Large cluster jewel. I have used about 4 sets in resonators and have gotten one or the other notable but not the two suggested together, so I will keep trying. The ones that have showed up in Trade are from 1 - 2 ex so I rather try my luck in crafting for now
"
D3xX написал:
guys I have a question regarding the level of the spectres I have created:

if I have desecrate which for example spawns level 40 corpses, and raise spectre raises level 70 spectres, which of the two is more dominant?

leading me to the question whats more important: raise spectre gem level or desecrate? or both at the same time?

sry for poor wording I dunno how to express my question haha

spectre level follow spectre gem level.
desecrate is only there to creat corpse for offering spell.
Alot of ppl are asking which spec is best.. Well I tested the popular ones

here are my thoughts:

Slave drivers:
-damage falls off in red maps and they are basically melee so they die with juiced maps.
-Use them form act5 till you cna replace them in maps

Bran thrumaturge:
-Amazing for bossing, but feels bad mapping as they have long cool downs on skills which slows you down moving form pack to pack
-keep on bank and use to boss with

Bran preacher:
-Very good damage, easy to scale as crit with zealetry + Rank1 precision and crit damage link. Eventually you hit a point where the damage is high enough that the slow balls feel bad and youre just waiting for the balls to move becuase you can only convocation so often to move them around. Can die to some strong bosses but mostly ok in maps
-also worth noting the melee range aoe is VERY strong and great for heist
-Strong mapper, good on bosses too, if youre ok with Ball of light playstyle theise are a good pick

Redepmtion sentry:
-Slow attack time feels bad, flesh offering feels required thus giving you loess block. Clear speed in maps feels the best, they off screen have great AI and despite nerfs still feel good. the biggest nerf was the change to curses and loosing free pierce.
-Still fastest clear, good boss damage (but less than preachers/thurmaturge), never dies

IMO until they unlock new stuff in heist for us to test you should choose either brans preacher or redemption sentry the difference between them is minimal and it mostly comes down to play style. You'll want flesh offering with RS while BP can utilize block offering giving your character more survivability and helping to keep specs alive too. both can run t16's just fine

if you go with RS take pleague bringer and use flesh offering
if you go with BP take mistress of sac. and use bone offering

just my thoughts, hope this helps some of you
Последняя редакция: Boxxerz. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 13:19:13
BP is actually deleting bosses and feels really nice for Heist. Streams of ball lightning through doorways while you stand out of the way

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация