Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hello,
have some one Bran preacher spectre for me?

IGN:Heissewitchblini
"
NineGrand написал:
BP is actually deleting bosses and feels really nice for Heist. Streams of ball lightning through doorways while you stand out of the way

Its a very flash build too, use the new firestorm to proc EE / curse on hit.
its fun and works well if you can deal with the slow move balls playstyle

/edit currently testing preachers in delve, going well thus far.

other thoughts.
I like RS > BP, but need bone offering so might stick to preachers
Последняя редакция: Boxxerz. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 14:26:08
"
Boxxerz написал:
Alot of ppl are asking which spec is best.. Well I tested the popular ones

Bran preacher:
-Strong mapper, good on bosses too, if youre ok with Ball of light playstyle theise are a good pick

Do you have any video to check this playstyle please?
I don't want to lost mistress of sac. because i'm slow to avoid damage.
"
Boxxerz написал:
"
NineGrand написал:
BP is actually deleting bosses and feels really nice for Heist. Streams of ball lightning through doorways while you stand out of the way

other thoughts.

Do i need clusters to make use of BP? Right now I'm using SoE, and its stupid slow while mapping. Can I just pickup sovereignty and add in the crit auras to switch effectively?
"
attronach написал:
"
Boxxerz написал:

Bran preacher:
-Strong mapper, good on bosses too, if youre ok with Ball of light playstyle theise are a good pick

Do you have any video to check this playstyle please?
I don't want to lost mistress of sac. because i'm slow to avoid damage.

You do want to use mistress of sac with preachers.

and no i dont have a video sorry :/

"
HurinSon написал:
"
Boxxerz написал:
"
NineGrand написал:

other thoughts.

Do i need clusters to make use of BP? Right now I'm using SoE, and its stupid slow while mapping. Can I just pickup sovereignty and add in the crit auras to switch effectively?

no, BP has like 32% base crit or something. lvl 1 precision and zealtry make him pretty sweet already the clusters will add too his dps but arent needed to get started
Последняя редакция: Boxxerz. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 14:47:33
"
Boxxerz написал:

here are my thoughts:

Slave drivers:
-damage falls off in red maps and they are basically melee so they die with juiced maps.
-Use them form act5 till you cna replace them in maps

Bran thrumaturge:
-Amazing for bossing, but feels bad mapping as they have long cool downs on skills which slows you down moving form pack to pack
-keep on bank and use to boss with

Bran preacher:
-Very good damage, easy to scale as crit with zealetry + Rank1 precision and crit damage link. Eventually you hit a point where the damage is high enough that the slow balls feel bad and youre just waiting for the balls to move becuase you can only convocation so often to move them around. Can die to some strong bosses but mostly ok in maps
-also worth noting the melee range aoe is VERY strong and great for heist

Redepmtion sentry:
-Slow attack time feels bad, flesh offering feels required thus giving you loess block. Clear speed in maps feels the best, they off screen have great AI and despite nerfs still feel good. the biggest nerf was the change to curses and loosing free pierce.
-Still fastest clear, good boss damage (but less than preachers/thurmaturge), never dies

IMO until they unlock new stuff in heist for us to test you should choose either brans preacher or redemption sentry the difference between them is minimal and it mostly comes down to play style. You'll want flesh offering with RS while BP can utilize block offering giving your character more survivability and helping to keep specs alive too. both can run t16's just fine

if you go with RS take pleague bringer and use flesh offering
if you go with BP take mistress of sac. and use bone offering

just my thoughts, hope this helps some of you

Have you tried swapping in faster proj on BP for mapping? Does it make it bearable while not killing DPS?
Последняя редакция: bigmunch. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 14:49:57
I have not tested faster proj, and dont have while socket. currently im running

spec
min damage
ele focus
inc crit damage
spell echo
gmp

if i put in faster proj for gmp it wouldnt give a realistic comparison

/edit:
ive tried playing more aggressive to compensate. dash into pack, conv specs in, repeat. working well so far, using ryslatha mini pantheon
Последняя редакция: Boxxerz. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 15:53:14
hi guys , first time summoner here.may i know where can i get bran preacher spectre
"
Teddymoffy83 написал:
hi guys , first time summoner here.may i know where can i get bran preacher spectre

bran atlas conq. influence
I am totally having different experience than you, my single target is really bad while map clear is decent, i have lot of problems with survivability as well but thats due to my bad playstyle mostly.
there is lot to invest in gear left. but any tips would be welcome. I use baranite ones with swapping gmp and faster proj to slower proj and hypothermia.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация