Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Aritani написал:

Hey guys, i'm online once again with the bank of free spectres. IGN: BonnieAndSpyders

Redemption Sentry
Primal Crushclaw
Redemption Knight
Baranite Preacher
Baranite Thaumaturge
Templar Tactician
Scinteele Synthete
They of Tul
Syndicate Operative
Scale of Esh
Arena Master

Happy to help anyone that needs something.

I just got the Redemption Sentry from Aritani. Thank you so much!
Anyone want to try different type of Spectres, contact IGN: BonnieAndSpyders

"
Krazy_X написал:
Hey, guys, I'm a bit lost ATM. I'm running the starter version of the build with 4 Slave Drive spectres. TBH, I'm a slow farmer and i guess there's no way i'll be able to upgrade to Pure Specters considering the price of the gear (Helmet and all).

I'm level 83 or 84 right now, working my way on my atlas, doing T4 maps (i was away for over a year, still trying to understand this new atlas configuration).

With that in mind, are Slave Driver the best option for the starter version of the build? Damage is more than ok so far, but they are a bit slow, IMO.

How far can i go with the starter build? Can i reach endgame without movindo to Pure Specters?

You sure can! I'm still on the starter version and in T10-12 maps. I've done endgame with Slave Drivers in the past, and I'm using Baranite Preachers now and it's pretty smooth. Slave Drivers aren't the fastest mappers, but they work well.
What auras should I use with syndicate operatives?
"
Aritani написал:
Hey guys, i'm online once again with the bank of free spectres. IGN: BonnieAndSpyders

Redemption Sentry
Primal Crushclaw
Redemption Knight
Baranite Preacher
Baranite Thaumaturge
Templar Tactician
Scinteele Synthete
They of Tul
Syndicate Operative
Scale of Esh
Arena Master

Happy to help anyone that needs something.

Thank you very much; you are awesome for doing this!
Hmm among Heist monster, I think Security Ranger is a good candidate for spectre if possible. Im still leveling very slowly now due to lack of playtime, but should I switch back to necro spectre? It's so tempting :D

@kay Please test them.
Ok, so I've been playing around with the Syndicate Operatives for a few hours now, not sure if this lines up with other people's opinions, but I thought I'd leave my input here:

*These opinions are based on t14-t16 mapping

Pros
- Great map clear with GMP, even LMP works fairly well
- Fast projectiles, and very fast casting time, making them extremely speedy mappers
- Definitely the fastest mapper out of all the commonly used Spectres
- Not very flashy, so it runs smoothly if you're looking for better fps
- Good AI

Cons
- Very bad single target. Very slow even with boss gem-swap.
- Fairly squishy
- @lv84, they have basically half the HP of Redemption Sentries/Knights (2 Operatives of mine just died to a T15 boss)

So, to summarize my thoughts of them, they are fantastic for early-mid tier mapping. But as soon as you start seeing higher HP mobs (even some rares like soul eaters) will gives you some trouble. Now, obviously if you can ramp your gear up to the point where it overcomes the single target issue, then they are probably the smoothest Spectre to play atm. But for a league start, you may struggle with scaling at higher tier maps + bosses.

Последняя редакция: sabermetrics. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 1:21:04
Why use Spell Echo for Syndicate Operative? Their attack is attack tag not spell right?
"
tduong написал:
Why use Spell Echo for Syndicate Operative? Their attack is attack tag not spell right?

It seems their tags are a mess - they seem to trigger a spell which then triggers an attack, so spell echo technically works.

I'm currently using Raise Spectre, Spell Echo, Elemental Damage with attacks, GMP, Minion Damage and Predator.

The way they scale is kind of weird because their attack works with Spell Echo - I saw the Korean guy who discovered the build and he's using a full cold conversion build on these guys, so Grip of the Council seems to be a decent choice as well until you can get a 4G Triad?
But then how do we fill the 4 green sockets? We already starving for sockets
"
tduong написал:
But then how do we fill the 4 green sockets? We already starving for sockets

Movement skill: Dash, Second Wind and Enhance and Vaal Haste.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация