Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
WeaponizedSP написал:
Getting absolutely crushed on my way out of level 80+ heists. I feel way too squishy. Doing pretty okay in T16's. One-shots are a very real thing :D. Anyone want to take a look at my character (CorpseConducter) and let me know what's wrong? Trying to get more life on gear slots that I can but it's getting fucking expensive and having trouble finding sometimes.

bone offering+rumi should helps
Последняя редакция: wallypoe. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 20:57:20
"
crazypearce написал:
"
imphilxd написал:
For Syndicate Operative, what is the ideal 6 link for them? Because I have a red socket in my chest. 3b 2w 1r. For mapping and for bossing.

Can they still use ele dmg with attacks?

i have no idea. in the youtube video comments ghazzy says to use Spectre - Echo - Feeding Frenzy - GMP - Min dmg - Ele dmg whereas on his written guide it's completely different and echo isn't included.

ive been using the links above with pred for feeding frenzy and it feels good so far

Im Running:
Raise specter - minion dmg - viscous proj - predator - LMP (no need for gmp with pierce) - spell echo
Ingame: Sakrilegious
Hey, guys, I'm a bit lost ATM. I'm running the starter version of the build with 4 Slave Drive spectres. TBH, I'm a slow farmer and i guess there's no way i'll be able to upgrade to Pure Specters considering the price of the gear (Helmet and all).

I'm level 83 or 84 right now, working my way on my atlas, doing T4 maps (i was away for over a year, still trying to understand this new atlas configuration).

With that in mind, are Slave Driver the best option for the starter version of the build? Damage is more than ok so far, but they are a bit slow, IMO.

How far can i go with the starter build? Can i reach endgame without movindo to Pure Specters?
Последняя редакция: Krazy_X. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 21:22:05
"
Sakrilegious написал:
"
crazypearce написал:
"
imphilxd написал:
For Syndicate Operative, what is the ideal 6 link for them? Because I have a red socket in my chest. 3b 2w 1r. For mapping and for bossing.

Can they still use ele dmg with attacks?

i have no idea. in the youtube video comments ghazzy says to use Spectre - Echo - Feeding Frenzy - GMP - Min dmg - Ele dmg whereas on his written guide it's completely different and echo isn't included.

ive been using the links above with pred for feeding frenzy and it feels good so far

Im Running:
Raise specter - minion dmg - viscous proj - predator - LMP (no need for gmp with pierce) - spell echo

seems good. they are definitely better for clearing. their projectile attack speed is crazy. it offscreens shit from miles away so you mightbe a decent filter so you don't miss stuff
"
crazypearce написал:

seems good. they are definitely better for clearing. their projectile attack speed is crazy. it offscreens shit from miles away so you mightbe a decent filter so you don't miss stuff

How's the single target dmg with them?
"
sabermetrics написал:
"
crazypearce написал:

How's the single target dmg with them?

so far very good for me with LMP, but im only in yellow maps
Ingame: Sakrilegious
"
kayella написал:
"
Navezz написал:
At which point should we switch league starter into pure spectre build for example?

When you can get Devouring Diadem and 4 spectres.

Pure Spectres is just spectres for DPS, no helpers like base build. So if you just have 3 spectres it doesn't feel good. Need Raise Spectre 25 or +1 delve body armour. Or both! Devouring Diadem gives the extra auras to push DPS and also for sustain (feast of flesh).

I'm trying to figure out why Diadem is required to make this change? Even if you can't use Haste, wouldn't the build still be better at 4 spectres in that configuration with RS?
So...is there anyone still using Redemption Knight?
I am using Spec & Spider build variant so clearing map is not problem, is these any Spec has better damage & tanky than Redemption Knight?
"
ZeroCloud написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
Navezz написал:
At which point should we switch league starter into pure spectre build for example?

When you can get Devouring Diadem and 4 spectres.

Pure Spectres is just spectres for DPS, no helpers like base build. So if you just have 3 spectres it doesn't feel good. Need Raise Spectre 25 or +1 delve body armour. Or both! Devouring Diadem gives the extra auras to push DPS and also for sustain (feast of flesh).

I'm trying to figure out why Diadem is required to make this change? Even if you can't use Haste, wouldn't the build still be better at 4 spectres in that configuration with RS?

because you have no survivability with just spectres only. you can keep zombies over an AG and use meat shield on them to tank for you and leave out the diadem. that's what i found to work anyway
Hey guys, i'm online once again with the bank of free spectres. IGN: BonnieAndSpyders

Redemption Sentry
Primal Crushclaw
Redemption Knight
Baranite Preacher
Baranite Thaumaturge
Templar Tactician
Scinteele Synthete
They of Tul
Syndicate Operative
Scale of Esh
Arena Master

Happy to help anyone that needs something.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация