Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

First of all: Thank you so much for the guides!
I am trying out the Pure Spectre build and was asking myself whether you'd have any recommendations on which Hex Curse to replace Sniper's Mark in Profane Proxy with.

Thank you!
So, from the patch notes- Many Heist monsters can now be Spectred!

What do you think guys? Have you seen any good mobs for that?
"
crazypearce написал:
does anyone have the operatives to share? would be very interested to try them out

edit: got them

Did you find these spectres clear faster than Rs's?
Hey Guys
Does any one know why when I put the blade vortex in my scepter it is grayed out. I have a trigger craft on it. Works when I put it somewhere else. If you look at my character, I have not set the rest up yet as I am just trying to set this up

Please help
Thanks
"
smit9352 написал:
"
crazypearce написал:
does anyone have the operatives to share? would be very interested to try them out

edit: got them

Did you find these spectres clear faster than Rs's?

i haven't mapped much with either so it's hard to tell but im pretty sure operatives are better as they pierce by default and their dagger throw has super fast projectile speed
Getting absolutely crushed on my way out of level 80+ heists. I feel way too squishy. Doing pretty okay in T16's. One-shots are a very real thing :D. Anyone want to take a look at my character (CorpseConducter) and let me know what's wrong? Trying to get more life on gear slots that I can but it's getting fucking expensive and having trouble finding sometimes.
Последняя редакция: WeaponizedSP. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 20:24:39
For Syndicate Operative, what is the ideal 6 link for them? Because I have a red socket in my chest. 3b 2w 1r. For mapping and for bossing.

Can they still use ele dmg with attacks?
"
imphilxd написал:
For Syndicate Operative, what is the ideal 6 link for them? Because I have a red socket in my chest. 3b 2w 1r. For mapping and for bossing.

Can they still use ele dmg with attacks?

i have no idea. in the youtube video comments ghazzy says to use Spectre - Echo - Feeding Frenzy - GMP - Min dmg - Ele dmg whereas on his written guide it's completely different and echo isn't included.

ive been using the links above with pred for feeding frenzy and it feels good so far
Can anyone share Operatives? Been spamming betrayal with no luck.

Edit: Got some, thanks friends
Последняя редакция: Kraineth. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 20:59:04
"
Kraineth написал:
Can anyone share Operatives? Been spamming betrayal with no luck.

i can
IGN Animate_Dead
Ingame: Sakrilegious

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация