Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Mantikera написал:
Can't wait for the S&S 3.12 update.

Mapping is preety good but i'm not very happy with bossing setup. Redemption Knights are dying sometimes.

I did Sirus 7 last night and my 5 RK spectres died like 6 times each during the fight.

They last for 10 seconds tops on last phase.

I know my gear is not good, still trying to get weapon and ammulet but still, i think the build need some love.

I'm using S&S too. I'm using primal crushclaw right now and it feels a lot better than RK. I've never seen a crushclaw die and the damage seems generally better than RK too.
Hello!
Is anyone running Glancing blows with Max block or is that notable in the graveyard now?
"
crazypearce написал:
"
shadiuss написал:

It's not just an extra projectile its 10% more Attack and Cast speed from quality on the Awakened GMP vs normal GMP

test it if you want but the maths doesn't look any better.

dps with volley = 7m on PoB
dps with awakened GMP = 5.9m on PoB

yes projectiles shotgun but its hard to get all of them too with the spread and the fact they can't be in the mobs face or they do no dmg.

so take it as you will, test if you like, but i'm 99% sure that volley or alternate lmp feels the best

Take those DPS numbers with a grain of salt, because all you're comparing is a 26% lesser multiplier + 10% cast speed vs 3% lesser multiplier.

Those numbers will clearly favor the 3% lesser multiplier. The main question is whether the extra 2 projectiles can make up for that loss in damage. There isn't a clear answer to that either. You're never going to have every single projectile hit a monster, that I agree with you. But firing more projectiles does means a higher chance for more of them to hit, leading to higher DPS on certain targets. GMP will generate more hits on average than Volley, which is what the DPS numbers don't factor in.

Having said all that, from my general testing, Volley does still feel like it deals more damage. But I can also feel the map clear go down a bit. Not enough to worry about, but it is noticeable. More testing is needed, as I think both gems are stronger in different areas.
Последняя редакция: sabermetrics. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 15:35:46
"
crazypearce написал:

the problem is the price, i'm not sure if they're worth it in all honestly. they're so strong with a basic setup that i think you are better off investing elsewhere, like a +2 wand or even a good pseudo 6l helm and just better gear elsewhere. that being said it is super powerful tho it's probably not worth it if you can only afford one cluster setup.

Do you have somewhere POB backup before you switched to clusters?
Last POB link (taken from your character) I have is for lvl91 (https://pastebin.com/BpYLfdCX).
Any sugestions for next nodes w/o clusters please?
Последняя редакция: attronach. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 15:37:08
"
mtg13 написал:
"
Mantikera написал:

Mapping is preety good but i'm not very happy with bossing setup. Redemption Knights are dying sometimes.

I did Sirus 7 last night and my 5 RK spectres died like 6 times each during the fight.

I know my gear is not good, still trying to get weapon and ammulet but still, i think the build need some love.

I'm using S&S too. I'm using primal crushclaw right now and it feels a lot better than RK. I've never seen a crushclaw die and the damage seems generally better than RK too.

Same gem setup ?
someone willig to kill sirus 4 for me? first time there should kill him with my gear to be honest but it seems im not very good at it

edit: nvm
Последняя редакция: Blutspakt. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 16:08:30
Hi Kay and everyone, is there a way to transition from the regular ssf slave driver build to redemption sentry? I'd like to stay away from Mom and EB if possible. I also do not have Grip or Diadem, so I'm wondering if it is still possible ? Thanks!
"
Mantikera написал:
"
mtg13 написал:
"
Mantikera написал:

Same gem setup ?

I'm using RRRBBB - Elemental Damage with Attacks, Multistrike, Melee Physical Damage, Minion Damage, Predator. If you're using Melee Splash for clear, it isn't too useful with crushclaw cause they seem to have innate aoe (and spider provide plenty of aoe clear anyway)
Hello!
"
attronach написал:

Do you have somewhere POB backup before you switched to clusters?
Last POB link (taken from your character) I have is for lvl91 (https://pastebin.com/BpYLfdCX).
Any sugestions for next nodes w/o clusters please?

there isn't much more value to take on the tree without clusters. maybe go down to grab barbaranism, juggernaut and jewel socket. or take sacrifice and indomitable army if you are having minions die at all

"
sabermetrics написал:

Having said all that, from my general testing, Volley does still feel like it deals more damage. But I can also feel the map clear go down a bit. Not enough to worry about, but it is noticeable. More testing is needed, as I think both gems are stronger in different areas.

with better gear you don't notice the change to volley, at least i don't notice the clear. but i notice the single target because the spread is much easier to shotgun than the spread from gmp.

https://i.imgur.com/xl7ZvYJ.png

theres the image with the spread. almost a 180 with gmp whereas lmp/volley is a like a 60 degree cone

"
NineGrand написал:
Is anyone running Glancing blows with Max block or is that notable in the graveyard now?

it works just fine. its best when synced up with a life on block shield though and some life regen.
Последняя редакция: crazypearce. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 17:04:58
"
crazypearce написал:
"
sabermetrics написал:

with better gear you don't notice the change to volley, at least i don't notice the clear. but i notice the single target because the spread is much easier to shotgun than the spread from gmp.

https://i.imgur.com/xl7ZvYJ.png

theres the image with the spread. almost a 180 with gmp whereas lmp/volley is a like a 60 degree cone

Yea that image definitely clears things up, and it makes sense with the sort of difference I was feeling with mapping. Damage-wise for maps, I didn't feel a massive difference, but it was the AOE size that was noticeably different.

So there's definitely a trade-off, but at this point, and also like you had said, I think the single target damage is more important since the clear is already very good.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация