Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
crazypearce написал:
"
shadiuss написал:

It's not just an extra projectile its 10% more Attack and Cast speed from quality on the Awakened GMP vs normal GMP

test it if you want but the maths doesn't look any better.

dps with volley = 7m on PoB
dps with awakened GMP = 5.9m on PoB

yes projectiles shotgun but its hard to get all of them too with the spread and the fact they can't be in the mobs face or they do no dmg.

so take it as you will, test if you like, but i'm 99% sure that volley or alternate lmp feels the best

May i ask,how did you proceed to craft such a lovely helmet.
"
Deadbringer написал:

May i ask,how did you proceed to craft such a lovely helmet.

bought it but the vraft is an elder and shaper base then fossil craft with pristine+dense+bound. endgame craft would be a four socket resonator adding glyphic but that makes the price exponetially more expensive as four socket resonators are 50c each alone if you can even buy any at bulk. that's how it used to be and i assume it's still that way

edit: just an update on this, it seems this was before the double influenced items.

the correct way now is to try your luck at awakener orbing an item to hit something good. if the outcome is bad you scour it and fossil craft. optimal fossil craft is

either of the top two are fine, just depends wether you wanna spend more per craft for a higher chance, or feeling lucky and using a slightly cheaper method
Последняя редакция: crazypearce. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 21:42:57
For a primal Crushclaw, would grips of the council be better, or an all green triad grips?
"
kreist написал:
For a primal Crushclaw, would grips of the council be better, or an all green triad grips?

Grip of the council.
I'm using a tanky version with max block glancing blows, at level 94 right now using SO. You guys can have a look to check out if you want. Can run t16 + Sirus 5 no issue so far. After reaching 95 I will go a bit more dps.
first time playing spectre and just started mapping and want to try the operatives.

wondering if anyone would be able to give them to me?

ign is The_Bed_of_Chaos

edit:got them
“We are not our own any more than what we possess is our own. We did not make ourselves, we cannot be supreme over ourselves. We are not our own masters.”
― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
Последняя редакция: Quanrax. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 23:20:38
"
Mantikera написал:
Can't wait for the S&S 3.12 update.

Mapping is preety good but i'm not very happy with bossing setup. Redemption Knights are dying sometimes.

I did Sirus 7 last night and my 5 RK spectres died like 6 times each during the fight.

They last for 10 seconds tops on last phase.

I know my gear is not good, still trying to get weapon and ammulet but still, i think the build need some love.

Sorry for delay.

I can't decide which spectre to recommend!!

As you know RK was nerfed too much.
3.11: life = 4.05x / damage = 1.5x
3.12: life = 2.7x / damage 1.0x
base life = 25k / dps = 1221

Crab has the best survivability and decent damage, but it is VERY hard to see anything because of water fountains.
life = 12x / damage = 1.2x
base life = 115k / dps = 1465

Last option is dinosaur... For some reason GGG didn't nerf it? It's same DPS as pre-nerf RK. It doesn't have long-range slash, but it has special attack with 30% chill.
3.12: life = 4.05x / damage = 1.5x
base life = 43k / dps = 1841

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 21:13:52
Guys starting to die a bit often in harder maps so is the "Recover #% Life on Block" a game changer?

I am using a Lioneyes Remorse which i think is really good but open to suggestions.

Thanks.
"
EDMOSES написал:
Guys starting to die a bit often in harder maps so is the "Recover #% Life on Block" a game changer?

I am using a Lioneyes Remorse which i think is really good but open to suggestions.

Thanks.

not really. it's nice but in high tier maps you have often have massive reduced block chance so it's not reliable at all. just gotta get used to the playstyle
"
kayella написал:
"
Mantikera написал:
Can't wait for the S&S 3.12 update.

Mapping is preety good but i'm not very happy with bossing setup. Redemption Knights are dying sometimes.

I did Sirus 7 last night and my 5 RK spectres died like 6 times each during the fight.

They last for 10 seconds tops on last phase.

I know my gear is not good, still trying to get weapon and ammulet but still, i think the build need some love.

Sorry for delay.

I can't decide which spectre to recommend!!

As you know RK was nerfed too much.
3.12: life = 2.7x / damage 1.0x
base life = 25k / dps = 1221

Crab has the best survivability and decent damage, but it is VERY hard to see anything because of water fountains.
life = 12x / damage = 1.2x
base life = 115k / dps = 1465

Last option is dinosaur... For some reason GGG didn't nerf it? It's same DPS as pre-nerf RK. It doesn't have long-range slash, but it has special attack with 30% chill.
3.12: life = 4.05x / damage = 1.5x
base life = 43k / dps = 1841

How about Enhanced Vaal Fallen ?

Btw are you talking about Wild Rhex ?
Последняя редакция: Mantikera. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 21:35:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация