Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Solar Guards are not great these days. At least when compared to the high-end spectres. Just go to /global 6666 and ask for someone to give you Syndicate Operatives.
"
Mecielle написал:
Solar Guards are not great these days. At least when compared to the high-end spectres. Just go to /global 6666 and ask for someone to give you Syndicate Operatives.

I edit my comment, could you answer?
"
brunowwf написал:
Currently, what are the best spectres? I'm in doubt between Frost Auto-Scout and Baranite Preacher

Only tried each of them for a couple maps before switching back to Syndicate Operatives because they felt clearly stronger to me.

So I would say neither if you only consider how strong they are. But if you like either better from looks or gameplay, both felt like they are more than strong enough to clear the game. Especially Baranite Preacher looked pretty close to Syndicate Operatives, but I absolutely hate not being able to see shit with them so would never use them. And I love the sound and clean look of the SO blades.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 7 окт. 2020 г., 23:34:45
"
Mecielle написал:
"
brunowwf написал:
Currently, what are the best spectres? I'm in doubt between Frost Auto-Scout and Baranite Preacher

Only tried each of them for a couple maps before switching back to Syndicate Operatives because they felt clearly stronger to me.

So I would say neither if you only consider how strong they are. But if you like either better from looks or gameplay, both felt like they are more than strong enough to clear the game.

I really like spectres that do damage in the area, Syndicate Operatives do not, so I was thinking of moving to one of the ones I talked about
"
brunowwf написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
"
brunowwf написал:

So I would say neither if you only consider how strong they are. But if you like either better from looks or gameplay, both felt like they are more than strong enough to clear the game.

I really like spectres that do damage in the area, Syndicate Operatives do not, so I was thinking of moving to one of the ones I talked about

I edited my comment too, with a bit more information.

Also not sure what you mean with area? SO area of damage is like 3 screens wide, much bigger than either of the two you mentioned.
Doesn't baranite preacher spawn in any crusader influenced map? With him active i.e one of the 3 maps when he shows up.
I've been spamming desecrate in a i83 Atoll with crusader influenced but seen some Baranite creatures but no preachers :/ Am i doing it wrong or should I just keep spamming until I get lucky?
Playing SO Spectres with Triad Grip.
One question, if i have Adds # Fire Damage to Attacks mod on ring, and Minions Deal # Added Lighting Damage does that interfere with EE?
(and which one, both or just one?)
Hello everyone!
1. Why does everyone use spell echo if the SO attacks do not have a "spell" tag on poedb.tw. More there is a tag "Triggerable" that the spell echo is not supported.
2. What is the final option for shotgun mechanics? GMP / Volley / GVolley? from where is the number 3 taken as the number of projectiles that can hit one target? I'm confused about the shotgun mechanics ...

Hello everyone, I decided not to wait for the guide and try Artless Assassin myself. I can't figure out how to get them off the piercing because it gets in the way of the explosive arrow they use. Anyone have any idea on this?
"
Tonkan92 написал:
Doesn't baranite preacher spawn in any crusader influenced map? With him active i.e one of the 3 maps when he shows up.
I've been spamming desecrate in a i83 Atoll with crusader influenced but seen some Baranite creatures but no preachers :/ Am i doing it wrong or should I just keep spamming until I get lucky?

When you get a Baran influenced map, kill the preachers that you come across and raise the corpse into a spectre. Then they should be added to your desecrate table.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация