Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Great guide! Played spectres last league and found myself gravitating to them again this league...

Two questions:

1) Why triad over grip of the council? grip is additional damage over the pure physical, why is it better to convert all to cold instead of gaining additional cold? i also hate using 4 green gems lol

2) Why armaageddon brand vs storm brand? I believe storm brand has a higher "pulse" frequency (0.5 sec vs 0.75) i know its not much, but i believe it would make a difference on shaper/sirus.
"
azninferno888 написал:

2) Why armaageddon brand vs storm brand? I believe storm brand has a higher "pulse" frequency (0.5 sec vs 0.75) i know its not much, but i believe it would make a difference on shaper/sirus.

I can answer for myself. Why i like more arma brand over storm. Arma brand cast 2 times faster rather then storm brand (0.6s vs 0.3s). And it's pretty noticeable for me. I hate to stuck at place for long when I'm casting brand for curse and EE in map.
Последняя редакция: Melv. Время: 8 окт. 2020 г., 18:22:30
Can someone help me with upgrades? I'm not sure what I should be going for next. Here is my character I have 8 ex budget
"
Offshore78 написал:
Just a short question. When i put "Death Attunement" on the amulet with Annointment, should i only refund this skill or all skills leading to it like Minion Life and Damage, Minion Damage etc... ?

Everything since you get to put it in other places. Like clusters
Is there a way to multimod a spectre chest so you guarantee your slam gives you offering effect, or is it all down to luck?
Have been reluctant to swap my Lioneye's shield for a "Recover 5% of life when you block" shield but using the 5% block shield along with the notable "Glancing Blows" has improved my survivability noticeably.
Maybe I will return to spectres, Im bored with other builds and the process is tiring.

Could anyone pls sum up the current gear prices (including clusters) for the build to comfortably clear A8, uber, etc.? I plan to pick up all core pieces before transitioning back to the build.
someone have syndicate operatives i can raise from. was dumb and accidently unsocketed my raise spectre gem
Hey! Can you suggest me melee DPS spectres pls? I know a lot of tanky melee spectres but not the DPS ones.
"
SkulkLife написал:
Hey! Can you suggest me melee DPS spectres pls? I know a lot of tanky melee spectres but not the DPS ones.

Snow Rhex or Crabbie (Crushclaw).

Snow Rhex has clean DPS. Crabbies has higher peak but water fountain blocks view.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация