Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Thank you for nice guide. I play on standard. Any advice how to significantly boost DPS and keep life pool? I am not sure if Unending Hunger jewel is effective. Spectres are SO.

Jewel in PoB:
https://pastebin.com/KUTj2rYE

Последняя редакция: Vocasek9. Время: 8 окт. 2020 г., 7:18:11
"
Dethdrek написал:
"
Tonkan92 написал:
Doesn't baranite preacher spawn in any crusader influenced map? With him active i.e one of the 3 maps when he shows up.
I've been spamming desecrate in a i83 Atoll with crusader influenced but seen some Baranite creatures but no preachers :/ Am i doing it wrong or should I just keep spamming until I get lucky?

When you get a Baran influenced map, kill the preachers that you come across and raise the corpse into a spectre. Then they should be added to your desecrate table.

Yeah I noticed, continued without luck for few mins before starting to googling and found Kay had a video about spectre bank that explained how to get them :P

Then figured I was a fool and couldn't use my 2b1r3w chest for that :(
"
osho82 написал:
Playing SO Spectres with Triad Grip.
One question, if i have Adds # Fire Damage to Attacks mod on ring, and Minions Deal # Added Lighting Damage does that interfere with EE?
(and which one, both or just one?)

Ok, trying to figure this out myself :P
So, Adds # Fire Damage to Attacks is on MY ring, and as i'm using Armagedon Brand, which is Fire spell, i should trigger -50% ress to cold/lighting.

And, Mionionds # Deal Added Lighting Damage is on Ghastly Jewel, as Minions don't benefit from my passives (only Minion passives), they shouldn't proc EE.

Please, correct me if i'm wrong.
"
osho82 написал:
"
osho82 написал:
Playing SO Spectres with Triad Grip.
One question, if i have Adds # Fire Damage to Attacks mod on ring, and Minions Deal # Added Lighting Damage does that interfere with EE?
(and which one, both or just one?)

Ok, trying to figure this out myself :P
So, Adds # Fire Damage to Attacks is on MY ring, and as i'm using Armagedon Brand, which is Fire spell, i should trigger -50% ress to cold/lighting.

And, Mionionds # Deal Added Lighting Damage is on Ghastly Jewel, as Minions don't benefit from my passives (only Minion passives), they shouldn't proc EE.

Please, correct me if i'm wrong.

If its damage to attacks it shouldnt bother you, as you dont attack. would be different if it would be 'add #fire damage to spells'. but that would only hurt you if it was cold damage to spells if that would mess up your EE.

Your minions dont apply EE themselves, they only benefit from you lowering the resist of the mobs. So it doesnt matter if they have added elemental damage to attacks or spells

I play SO spectres + hatred aura. Do have spectres benefits from "Increased Cold damage" afix?
Is a +1 chest with bad mods worth buying? I can't afford any with good mods... Currently at 4 spectres
does Anomalous Faster Projectiles Support work with BP?

not sure what is final target for BP, it seem there is two skills for BP.
"
Vocasek9 написал:
Do have spectres benefits from "Increased Cold damage" afix?

No. Unless an attribute explicitly mentions minions, it only applies to you. So it would buff frostbomb if you have that in a trigger wand.
Can anyone calculate my dps with SOs?

Im too stupid to read PoB properly.

https://pastebin.com/Kd4ta4Tt
I just had my 2nd Animated guardian die and 400+ chaos gone any idea why?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация