Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Looking for some advice for my next upgrade. I am currently running slave drivers. Here is my current build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lostpike/characters

At level 90 I am at 7976 health, 10861 Armor and all resists are over 75 except chaos which is at 68%.

Any suggestions or things you would focus on changing?
"
Notelrac написал:
"
Vocasek9 написал:
Do have spectres benefits from "Increased Cold damage" afix?

No. Unless an attribute explicitly mentions minions, it only applies to you. So it would buff frostbomb if you have that in a trigger wand.

"Increased Cold Damage" affect/buff hatred. So indirectly it increases the damage of the minions. I am wrong?
"
stiffxiii написал:
I just had my 2nd Animated guardian die and 400+ chaos gone any idea why?

Probably because you have it linked to feeding frenzy support.
In my humble opinion if you want to use AG it has to be linked to meat shield support and minion life support.
If you can’t afford to use those links , then don’t use AG.
In all the summoners that I have built, I have only lost one , that happened when I linked it to feeding frenzy.
The AG should be by your side , providing support to you and the spectres, since they are casters as well and you will be continuously recalling them to your side .
Not waking monsters with his melee skill , he does zero damage and his only defence is life regen.
Anyway, hope it helps .
I'm switching from base to Spider Build, there is a pob updated?
"
mrScreameR написал:
Hello everyone!
1. Why does everyone use spell echo if the SO attacks do not have a "spell" tag on poedb.tw. More there is a tag "Triggerable" that the spell echo is not supported.
2. What is the final option for shotgun mechanics? GMP / Volley / GVolley? from where is the number 3 taken as the number of projectiles that can hit one target? I'm confused about the shotgun mechanics ...

1. SO are weird. They actually cast a spell....that triggers 3 attacks which fire at the same time. Echo makes it 2 spells, which fire for 6 attacks.

2. I like Gvolley over Gmp as it has a lower penalty to damage.

The shotgun mechanic is because they fire 3 separate attacks a projectile from each of the attacks can do damage to the same mob. The projectiles shoot out and the added projectiles from the GMP or GVolley overlap with the middle attack causing 3 to hit the boss each time.
Hi,

anyone got a good syndicate operatives build? i have the one that ghazzy mentions in his video (https://pastebin.com/aYMFGHim). the build doesnt have necromantic aegis. But dont i need that so my minions get the +2 min frenzy and power charges? on my shield? also is Aul's upspring worth it for the: Hits against Nearby Enemies have 50% increased Critical Strike Chance? Thanks in Advance
@Kay In your show case videos preachers seem to be faster than S.Ops
However, in practice, the feel WAY weaker. So I took to PoB.. the preachers have 2x the dps of the S.Ops, but I dont think it counting the ops DPS correctly. because the GMP makes them Shotgun do we just X the DPS by # projectiles?

I managed to roll some minion crit clusters and was thinking the minion multi would be best on preachers but they feel very underwhelming in 83+ heists
Just a short question. When i put "Death Attunement" on the amulet with Annointment, should i only refund this skill or all skills leading to it like Minion Life and Damage, Minion Damage etc... ?
Hi Guys

I'm playing the SO build in SSF and I can confirm that it's fkn broken! Certain to get a nerf next league.

I don't understand the Animate Guardian aspect of the build though - could anybody please explain to me like I'm 5?

Thanks
Hello Guys,
I Want to share few gameplay demonstrations with you.
I'm not really following this guide and playing more like I see, but still core of build is some kind of Pure spectres.

First video will be sirus a8 and t15 hunter to show you dps at sirus. So you could compare it with second video :)
Btw In video I'm usuing BONE offering because im lazy to swap it for flesh offering. For curses sniper's mark + frostbite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUIpI7hFcrc

There is no sound tho in this video, sorry.

Second video is VEEEEEEEERY long. Scroll it, no need to watch it full. I also made timecodes in video with all points of interests in map. So you can navigate though them.
It's showcasing t16 map with 100% delirious + triple beyond (it's important) + scarabs + alva + legion + blight. And some loot sextants :)
Also you can see in video survivability of build which is pretty decent imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xqj52S81e0

Drop from map

P.S Sorry for trading messages in video! Should have turn on /dnd
Последняя редакция: Melv. Время: 8 окт. 2020 г., 19:31:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация