Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Minions
Raised Spectres and Golem minion builds usually outclass other minion alternatives and are one of the most optimal mid-investment builds, so we've made some significant reductions to their power.

Raised Spectres will now be monster level 72 at gem level 20 (from 76), have lowered Accuracy (to roughly match Raised Zombies at the same monster levels) and slightly slower monster level scaling past gem level 20. In addition we have made minor changes to the They of Tul spectres, which no longer grant reduced damage taken to allies and grant slightly less chance to dodge attacks and spells for their Snow Cloak skill as this ability was providing more defensive power than some of the most effective player defense skills. The knife-throw skill used by Syndicate Operatives is no longer considered a spell, as this created unintended uses by combining both Attack and Spell supports while ignoring their penalties.
Yikes, sounds like Spectres are getting hammered kind of hard this patch going by the dev manifesto :(
Ouch... Feels like Spectres got hit hard.
i guess now we playing with minion dmg instead of spell echo on SO
Manifesto up>

Wow, Kay, will you be able to save minion or spectre build from oblivion this time? Layers upon layers of nerfing....
Of course we need patch notes but I'm thinking the nerfs combined in clusters + spectres + Sindicate maybe are too much for the necro this time. Feelsbad
Wow those nerfs... Summoner is pretty much dead this league
I just wish they had a better way of balancing than nerfing Spectre level... If Slave Drivers weren't paper enough they will have zero chance of surviving now.
"
Aeres написал:
Wow those nerfs... Summoner is pretty much dead this league

Eh? What big issues have you seen with Skeletons and Zombies? Or SRS for that matter.
Последняя редакция: voonvoon. Время: 11 янв. 2021 г., 15:29:39
Spectres didn't deserve this nerf... Aura stacking builds were the main problem and some of them just happened to have Spectres and Golems...
Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 11 янв. 2021 г., 15:30:12

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация