Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Summoner with SRS probably still alive and necr with domination blow too. but not spectres T_T
"
voonvoon написал:
"
Aeres написал:
Wow those nerfs... Summoner is pretty much dead this league

Eh? What big issues have you seen with Skeletons and Zombies? Or SRS for that matter.

They arent good, they needed buff, not spectres nerfed like this: 4 monster level and accuracy nerf.

GGG clearly dont want to see necromancer among the most played anymore. I refuse to believe they did not test it, they did, they wanted to kill it at least for now.
I'm more worried about spectre life than their damage with these nerfs
These nerfs are too heavy handed. They didn't have to nerf all of the aspects at the same time, levels (survavibility / damage), accuracy, cluster jewels... GGG, don't do us like that :(
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Последняя редакция: niuage. Время: 11 янв. 2021 г., 15:40:09
"
barathustra написал:
"
voonvoon написал:
"
Aeres написал:
Wow those nerfs... Summoner is pretty much dead this league

Eh? What big issues have you seen with Skeletons and Zombies? Or SRS for that matter.

They arent good, they needed buff, not spectres nerfed like this: 4 monster level and accuracy nerf.

GGG clearly dont want to see necromancer among the most played anymore. I refuse to believe they did not test it, they did, they wanted to kill it at least for now.

Exactly they did this completely wrong... The main issue was Aura Stacking and the cluster jewels increasing effect. Nerfing Spectre jewel level is solving the wrong problem.
The only way to make skeletons viable for fast clearing is if they made them strong aoe. Other than that, necromancers will be niche and only to a select few 1k exalt investment people and still not good clearers.
We haven't even seen the Necro Ascendency changes... I suspect more bad news to come.
Oh no, spectres got nerfed :(
So... Mainly this is clear speed nerf, not whole build.

But seems like this is time to play spectres like BT. What still have 400%+ and aoe skills.

Now almost every spectre with 100-200% life are unplayable in modded t10+ maps.

We need to look on new spectres, uniqs and etc. This probably may be nerf cuz of new features.
You're delusional if you don't think it's a long-deserved nerf, no more running in circles ignoring the game mechanics and doing easy Sirus 8 with ease.

Well, you might actually have to learn the game mechanics for once, which is something new, but it's okay.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация