Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
DaveNotDave написал:
Since Syndicate Operatives are most likely to be nerfed (bug fixed) which spectre you suggest in the spectre focused build for endgame? Slave Drivers will die at endgame so I'm looking for a spectre for a good overall mapping and bossing without specializing for maps/bosses. Are Redemption Sentries still "OK" or you suggest another? Without knowing the new league monsters ofc.

The shotgun effect isn't a bug btw. It's because they have 3 projectile sources (Secret Police Dagger 1, Secret Police Dagger 2, Secret Police Dagger 3). So when you use Volley or GMP the 3 projectile sources can overlap, so they get 3x shotgun effect.

Usually monsters have just one ability and it will say 'has additional projectiles'. For example: EK on phantasms.

SD is still the best for overall and no gem swap. If you don't mind losing some DPS, maybe use minion life medium cluster instead of aura with vengeful commander. Then you have 6x feasting fiends and 6x renewal. 2.4% leech, 60% life + 72% life (first travel nodes 12%), 6% regen.

I also recommend Spectres & Spiders build for balanced mapping/bossing. Spiders for mapping, spectres for bossing. The spiders are always fast, so just choose spectre to match for mapping or bossing. It's my main build every league since 3.8. I actually don't use pure spectre build :P

I finished league with v2 build: https://youtu.be/Io0VgHpN5iM
(PoB is the same as on forum page1 but showcase video is new)
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
pmpch написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
anstaendig написал:
What kind of annoints do you use up until you can afford Death Atunement (especially SSF)?

I know some people like to get Ravenous Horde, but I think just save oil until DA.

Clear Oil, Clear Oil, Clear Oil (+30 to Dex)
Clear Oil, Sepia Oil, Sepia Oil (+30 to Dex)
Sepia Oil, Sepia Oil, Sepia Oil (+30 to Dex)
Clear Oil, Sepia Oil, Teal Oil (+12% to All Resistances, 3% Movement Speed)
Clear Oil, Clear Oil, Violet Oil (+25 to Str, +25 to Dex)
Sepia Oil, Amber Oil, Teal Oil (+ 20 to Dex, +10% to All Resistances)
Sepia Oil, Verdant Oil, Teal Oil (Decay Ward: Minion Block, Life Recovery on Block)
Sepia Oil, Sepia Oil, Violet Oil (15% Maximum Mana, 20% Minion Damage)
Sepia Oil, Violet Oil, Violet Oil (Grave Intentions: Minion Chaos Res, Unholy Might Chance)
Sepia Oil, Teal Oil, Crimson Oil (+ 40 to Dex, +8% increased Dex)

Thank you for reminding me about cheap crafts! The extra dex is actually really helpful for levelling and SSF.

I think I will add this to the guide :)
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:
"
Vaildez написал:
If I go spectres I will likely be Frost Auto Scout and I think that is your answer. I played Barnite Preacher last league and if you didn't have fast projectiles support then mapping was painful. With FAS you can probably be lazy and only swap out a gem for harder bosses. With BP I was swapping out 2 gems for mapping and bossing.

2 gems for FAS as well.

When I made first showcase, I didn't use Pierce support. But after using SO and going back to FAS I realised mapping without pierce feels bad. So for best mapping you really need GMP + Pierce.

A mid tier option (before high end +1 spectre body armour) is 6link Lioneye's Vision for Pierce support. I used it in early/mid-league Deli league for RS.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lioneye%27s_Vision

--

BP and TT are really interesting because GGG put reduced speed on the ball lightning. So has more base damage than player skill and more DPS because travel time!

But yes, it's very painful if you want to do speed mapping. I think for anyone who is OK with slower pace, they are a good spectre.

Ahh good to know thanks =). My biggest problem with BP was the DPS loss from having to put in faster projectiles for mapping... Would occasionally run into something that would make me feel ZDPS and live swap the other gems. I don't mind swapping for bosses so I am hoping FAS feels better for me.
Would FAS benefit from Summon Phantasm Support? Rationale: phantasms can poke multiple targets with their projectiles, and on boss they should focus boss. making it a potentially flexible support.

Or are phantasms just too weak and not worth considering in your opinion?
"
kayella написал:
"
DaveNotDave написал:
Since Syndicate Operatives are most likely to be nerfed (bug fixed) which spectre you suggest in the spectre focused build for endgame? Slave Drivers will die at endgame so I'm looking for a spectre for a good overall mapping and bossing without specializing for maps/bosses. Are Redemption Sentries still "OK" or you suggest another? Without knowing the new league monsters ofc.

The shotgun effect isn't a bug btw. It's because they have 3 projectile sources (Secret Police Dagger 1, Secret Police Dagger 2, Secret Police Dagger 3). So when you use Volley or GMP the 3 projectile sources can overlap, so they get 3x shotgun effect.

Usually monsters have just one ability and it will say 'has additional projectiles'. For example: EK on phantasms.

SD is still the best for overall and no gem swap. If you don't mind losing some DPS, maybe use minion life medium cluster instead of aura with vengeful commander. Then you have 6x feasting fiends and 6x renewal. 2.4% leech, 60% life + 72% life (first travel nodes 12%), 6% regen.

I also recommend Spectres & Spiders build for balanced mapping/bossing. Spiders for mapping, spectres for bossing. The spiders are always fast, so just choose spectre to match for mapping or bossing. It's my main build every league since 3.8. I actually don't use pure spectre build :P

I finished league with v2 build: https://youtu.be/Io0VgHpN5iM
(PoB is the same as on forum page1 but showcase video is new)

Hi Kay,

Thanks a lot for your detailed answer. Feasting fiends and renewal jewel is a really good idea for SD, I used it this league in my golem build, I don't know why I didn't thought about this :)
BUT: Seems you raised a very big point for me with spiders since I overlooked this part of the guide. It seems like a very complex, very fast and really good all around build with an easy weapon swap only. We all wait for the patch notes but unless any big nerfs to that build version I guess I found my endgame goal for next league. I really appreciate all your work!
"
kayella написал:
"
_Mav_ написал:
Why the changes from your 3.12 guide? specifically skeles and carnage chieftains?

I use the 3.12 levelling guide for ziz gauntlet. All the minions died easily because early bosses do aoe damage and early minions are low HP. I tried a few different things too. plain skele, skele + MI, SRS.

SRS + MI was the strongest option. I was able to get pretty far even though I'm not HC player.

I also retested carnage chieftains spectres in normal league and actually they all died in Dominus fight. So I decided to just use SRS + zombie for Act 1 - 4 because if they die. it doesn't matter.

I also tested tanky spectres like Gorgol Alpha but they are kinda bad and still died.

So just wait until Act 5 to get SD.

ty for your work
I am wondering how tanky the Build (page one) is compared to a Juggernaut i.e.. Just to get an idea.
I always liked playing as a (casual and SSF) necro, level 95 and shaper down my best casual results so far. But I always struggelt with unpredicted spike damage that just kills you in a splitsecond out of nowhere.
99% of the content is a piece of cake and then one nasty endgame Boss or delve encounter and BOOM.
"
odds написал:
I am wondering how tanky the Build (page one) is compared to a Juggernaut i.e.. Just to get an idea.
I always liked playing as a (casual and SSF) necro, level 95 and shaper down my best casual results so far. But I always struggelt with unpredicted spike damage that just kills you in a splitsecond out of nowhere.
99% of the content is a piece of cake and then one nasty endgame Boss or delve encounter and BOOM.

It's not a complete glass cannon but it's not going to take hits anywhere near a Jugg. You can always tweak defenses at the expense of Damage but i've often found that killing things faster is the best defense especially for bosses. I had a couple leagues where I got up to 11k ehp and it was definitely noticeable but you still have to dodge boss mechanics and bad map mods.
Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 11 янв. 2021 г., 9:43:02
"
odds написал:

Jugg is not a necro :) In POE spike damage or any unbalanced SW development will kill you, even if you are a serious streamer and you know all mechanics. That can happen. If you play Kay's build you have meat shields, totems which can pull aggro in some cases, you have block, phasing, etc. If you gear good you can easily go above 7k life. If you use cold damage spectres then chill and freeze is also a good layer of defense. I think it is a very safe build and if you play carefully you rarely die. If you want to go realy tanky than go aura stacker, jugg, champion, guardian ;)
Последняя редакция: DaveNotDave. Время: 11 янв. 2021 г., 10:37:29
Hi,

didnt know if the question ist already asked, but can u also share your lootfilter (league start) to the new season and also the Lootfilter if u have one for the levls 90+

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация