Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi someone have Demonic Raise Spectre Skill Effect with Solar Guards?
I know this is the age-old question, but what's the best way to go about getting a 6l Vis? I have about 1 Ex available to me, and I could force a 6 socket, so I guess the question is would it be better to just save up and buy a 6l, or try fusing?
"
Peter677 написал:
just killed uber elder after a few tries with this gear
switching from sg to fire eater did the trick
fun build!

Flame dash cost mana = 22

How do u run 2 x 50% auras?

I was thinking in leave FD and convocation at lvl 1
Does Comander of Darkness(Assendensy) will work if i use all auras VS Generosity ?
Anarchy ING @LebikCi
"
lebik написал:
Does Comander of Darkness(Assendensy) will work if i use all auras VS Generosity ?

No, but you can do 1 lvl precision and than it's fine, it's also gives additional crit chance to spectres, which is just great.
"
JustMane написал:
Hi someone have Demonic Raise Spectre Skill Effect with Solar Guards?

Yes, i love it
if you put Vaal Haste + Zealotry + Generosity then it does not work Ascendancy 3rd: Commander of Darkness checked for resist, and in the Path of Building shows normal. Where the glitch is not clear. Сan check and answer?
Can you maybe look at my stash and equipment and give a few tips, I've had a lot of trouble getting wraithlord and ull slippers, currently level 40, the people I try and buy it from tell me they're familiar with your build and say im past its usefulness, but I can't use the higher tier armour you recommend, I tried looking for items with the stats you suggest too but don't have much currency or knowledge of the trade system, values of currency and all the scams going on.
"
kayella написал:
Quick theorycraft build update:

It's possible to get FEs back to 1mil shaper DPS. It's not as clean as the original build, since it now relies on Vaal Haste.

https://pastebin.com/v8W5WRZW

In 3.7, 'travel' spells are instant, so Flame Dash doesn't need Faster Casting anymore. I've replaced Faster Casting with Vaal Haste. So now we have Vaal Haste + Zealotry + Generosity.

Since it's now linked to Generosity, our summoner loses the bonuses from Vaal Haste, but our spectres will get the buff with 39% increased effect.

Then, if we gem swap Faster Proj to Slower Proj, we go from 820k -> 1mil shaper DPS.

Actually, the original PoB does have Vaal Haste slotted but not enabled.

For a bit of end game DPS:

If we get shock on focus on our ring & -9% fire res on helmet, FEs can reach 1.25mil shaper for a 4s burst (using focus + Vaal Haste).

What do people thing about this? Any thoughts?

if you put Vaal Haste + Zealotry + Generosity then it does not work Ascendancy 3rd: Commander of Darkness checked for resist, and in the Path of Building shows normal. Where the glitch is not clear. Сan check and answer?
How many Resists need animeted guardian ? 125 - (40 base + 20 Assenduncy ) = 65 Ress from gear Right ?
Anarchy ING @LebikCi

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация