Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
nechrophagy написал:
Can you maybe look at my stash and equipment and give a few tips, I've had a lot of trouble getting wraithlord and ull slippers, currently level 40, the people I try and buy it from tell me they're familiar with your build and say im past its usefulness, but I can't use the higher tier armour you recommend, I tried looking for items with the stats you suggest too but don't have much currency or knowledge of the trade system, values of currency and all the scams going on.

If you are on legion sc i can give you slippers just crafted my spectre boots, just pm me
"
icovex написал:
"
lebik написал:
Does Comander of Darkness(Assendensy) will work if i use all auras VS Generosity ?

No, but you can do 1 lvl precision and than it's fine, it's also gives additional crit chance to spectres, which is just great.

Nice idea!
"
kayella написал:

Probably really well.

But not as good as Frost Sentinels.

Try it and let us know.

Well I tried it. Solar guard perform quite well in freeing legion mobs. And the damage is okay too. I killed the Hydra with a 5 link, where 1 gem was GMP. It was not deathless, but my gear is far from good.
Hello kayella, i've been reading your guide and i got a few questions:

It is updated to Legion ?

I saw many people talking about Solar Guardians, Frost Sentinels and stuff, are they currently better than Cannibal Fire Eaters ?

Is it possible to switch to Frost Sentinel or Solar Guardians with this same build?

Are you going make changes to this guide ?

Thanks in advance.
"
Mantikera написал:
Hello kayella, i've been reading your guide and i got a few questions:

It is updated to Legion ?

I saw many people talking about Solar Guardians, Frost Sentinels and stuff, are they currently better than Cannibal Fire Eaters ?

Is it possible to switch to Frost Sentinel or Solar Guardians with this same build?

Are you going make changes to this guide ?

Thanks in advance.

Yes,I'm trying to re-optimise the build with respects to changes and the new league mechanic. All the posts here are helping a lot. Hopefully, I can roll out a full update before the end of the week, but I have a regular job
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
I am enjoying this build as I am following it as I level, but I notice at level 34 you say Storm Brand is no longer Primary Damage spell, but nowhere in the guide do I see what is the new one?? Is it just Spectres and Zombies?
"
LestatDrac написал:
I am enjoying this build as I am following it as I level, but I notice at level 34 you say Storm Brand is no longer Primary Damage spell, but nowhere in the guide do I see what is the new one?? Is it just Spectres and Zombies?

Kayella can probably better answer this, but it was my assumption that you drop raise zombie as soon as you get spectre's. I think you continue to use storm brand, but it's more of a secondary skill as opposed to primary(the sceptre is the primary)
"
ashanae написал:
"
JustMane написал:
Hi someone have Demonic Raise Spectre Skill Effect with Solar Guards?

Yes, i love it

I added you in game but its says to me "lsst online 3 mnt a go.."
Can you show me how its look? I rly need to see it before buy :)
Thanks
@JustMane
Btw maybe we do TOGETHER amazing build with Risen Vaal Advocate?
They do chaos damage.
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Risen+Vaal+Advocate
This is more of a league related question, but someone asked about the spectre's tagging more monsters in the league mechanic, but don't you really only want to tag the monsters that have symbols above their heads? It seems like tagging monsters without symbols over their heads don't give you any rewards, so why would you waste your time with those monsters anyway?

It's also quite possible that maybe there is some advantage of tagging monsters without symbols over their heads that I just don't know about and someone can enlighten me?

thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация