Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
amkronos написал:
"
kayella написал:
I'm not sure if anyone else knows, but GGG confirmed spectre level 77 at gem level 25. So it's -6 levels.

Russian player sent link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009155/page/4

So if you look at Slave Driver in my league start build:

Level 25, 83 level. 615k sDPS / 39k life (now)
Level 25, 77 level. 442k sDPS / 26k life (3.13)

Ouch, that on top of ascendency changes, and the 2% loss to first among equals is a pretty hefty hit to dps. I wouldn't touch slave drivers now, they will die so easily. It is looking more like going with FAS till you can farm enough currency to buy/craft your way into spiders, and then switch specters to crabby or Snow Rex with a level 4 empower to get spec levels over level 80 again.

This is going to be challenging for sure.

Spectres & Spiders and then some gear swap for endgame bossing. Or stick with spiders and have fun with writhing jar :P
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:

I just loaded new json into my POB. So with ascendancy change:

Level 25, 77 level. 428k sDPS / 26k life.

31% less DPS / 33% less life.

--

Edit:

If you want to check yourself. You can replace 3.12 tree in POB.

Download 3130_PassiveSkillTree.zip from "JSON data here."
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009221

Go to C:\Program Files\Path of Building\TreeData\3_12
or your POB location.

Copy from zip:
groups-3.jpg
skills-3.jpg
skills-disabled-3.jpg
data.json

rename data.json to tree.txt

open POB

NOTE: POB will say 'update ready'. if you click, it will replace with 3.12 tree.

🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 20:46:03
"
kayella написал:
"
kayella написал:

[Bows, proffers walnut scone and hot chocolate]
Harvest Crafting is back though. +3 Helms with Minion Damage and Hypothermia should be achievable. Can get +3% base crit aswell.

Assuming the -+10 Levels for crafts still applies, spawning Tier 9 maps in Harvest Atlas Region should give a Harvest option about every 5 maps.

All mods with Tags should be reasonable to get/max.

----

One more thing. Does Melee work for Crabbie or not, someone mentioned it. If it doesn't, what do we take instead?
Последняя редакция: pmpch. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 20:44:54
Here are my thoughts on what I might change about this build:

Acts 1-4: No change necessary, tho I actually liked Minion Instability (SRS/Skeleton bombs) to start with, and have leveled a couple of practice chars up until they get Spectres that way - that does require knowing where to get a respec point, tho, since I don't think there are any "on the way" before you get to the Raise Spectre gem (unless, ofc, you find an Orb of Regret while leveling).

Act 5-7ish (depending on Heist accessibility): Probably still grab SDs here. Maybe slot Meat Shield or even Minion Life if they're struggling to survive, but otherwise no change. That's me, tho...for the guide, it's worth checking whether this will be worth it over just sticking with Zombies/Skeletons and supports.

Act 7ish-maps (again, depends on Heist): Swap to Frost Auto-Scouts. PoB says these guys are actually very beefy (98k hp at gem level 18 unnerfed without having to take Grave Intentions or the 4th point on the IA wheel), so there's not as much concern with them randomly dying, and I've found that they actually seem to do decent damage even at low levels (I was able to get them at level 28 and they worked fine even then with a Tabula - I'd have to do some testing to see how they work in a 4-link, but I'm not even using the most optimal setup for them and they seem to do well enough).

Once I get to maps, it'll depend on whether physical Syndicate Operatives will still be viable. If they are, I'll probably switch to them. If not I might try some other spectres, but I'll most likely stick with Frost Auto-Scouts since most other spectres don't actually look as good in comparison.

Thoughts on this?

========
"
kayella написал:
"
kayella написал:

Just saw your post while I was writing mine - my thoughts:

If those numbers are for Slave Drivers, I think they're pretty much dead for endgame, as simply grabbing Grave Intentions and the 4th IA node (sacrificing player life) probably won't give them enough life to survive in endgame content, and we can't afford to lose another 30% (from switching from CD to ML) on top of that just to keep them alive. The question is whether they'll still be usable for acts 5-10 until better spectres (FAS) are available.

--Erimesi
"
erimesi написал:
Here are my thoughts on what I might change about this build:

Acts 1-4: No change necessary, tho I actually liked Minion Instability (SRS/Skeleton bombs) to start with, and have leveled a couple of practice chars up until they get Spectres that way - that does require knowing where to get a respec point, tho, since I don't think there are any "on the way" before you get to the Raise Spectre gem (unless, ofc, you find an Orb of Regret while leveling).

Act 5-7ish (depending on Heist accessibility): Probably still grab SDs here. Maybe slot Meat Shield or even Minion Life if they're struggling to survive, but otherwise no change. That's me, tho...for the guide, it's worth checking whether this will be worth it over just sticking with Zombies/Skeletons and supports.

Act 7ish-maps (again, depends on Heist): Swap to Frost Auto-Scouts. PoB says these guys are actually very beefy (98k hp at gem level 18 unnerfed without having to take Grave Intentions or the 4th point on the IA wheel), so there's not as much concern with them randomly dying, and I've found that they actually seem to do decent damage even at low levels (I was able to get them at level 28 and they worked fine even then with a Tabula - I'd have to do some testing to see how they work in a 4-link, but I'm not even using the most optimal setup for them and they seem to do well enough).

Once I get to maps, it'll depend on whether physical Syndicate Operatives will still be viable. If they are, I'll probably switch to them. If not I might try some other spectres, but I'll most likely stick with Frost Auto-Scouts since most other spectres don't actually look as good in comparison.

Thoughts on this?

========
"
kayella написал:
"
kayella написал:

Just saw your post while I was writing mine - my thoughts:

If those numbers are for Slave Drivers, I think they're pretty much dead for endgame, as simply grabbing Grave Intentions and the 4th IA node (sacrificing player life) probably won't give them enough life to survive in endgame content, and we can't afford to lose another 30% (from switching from CD to ML) on top of that just to keep them alive. The question is whether they'll still be usable for acts 5-10 until better spectres (FAS) are available.

--Erimesi

Slave Drivers have been dead for end game for awhile IMO. The base HP is just too much of an issue. I would likely pick them up until I can replace them with something better before white maps.
"
erimesi написал:

Thoughts on this?

I think we can still use SD for Act 1 to 10. Usually we finish story with gem level 16, so the big nerf doesn't affect.

I didn't show the new levelling build. It's more general/flexible now and doesn't invest into SD. I have used it for many test runs and works well. And if you watch my delve stream, actually I did the early delve unascendend too.

Then when the get to maps. We fix gear with basic trading. And look for replacement spectre. SD is definitely too squishy now. I'm thinking to recommend FAS for all round spectre.

Another option is Scale of Esh. I know some people really like them.

Levelling guide has Minion Instability because I'm going to give a 2nd option which is a new 'minion bomber' build. It's based on one-shot crabbies but use SRS+Skele.
"
kayella написал:
"
erimesi написал:

Thoughts on this?

I think we can still use SD for Act 1 to 10. Usually we finish story with gem level 16, so the big nerf doesn't affect.

I didn't show the new levelling build. It's more general/flexible now and doesn't invest into SD. I have used it for many test runs and works well. And if you watch my delve stream, actually I did the early delve unascendend too.

Then when the get to maps. We fix gear with basic trading. And look for replacement spectre. SD is definitely too squishy now. I'm thinking to recommend FAS for all round spectre.

Levelling guide has Minion Instability because I'm going to give a 2nd option which is a new 'minion bomber' build. It's based on one-shot crabbies but use SRS+Skele.

Thanks for all you do Kay. You are very well loved and appreciated on here............I'm sure you will come up with something. You always do :)
"
kayella написал:
"
erimesi написал:

Thoughts on this?

I got lucky in Endless Delve and was able to get Scale of Esh early there. It's a good Spectre, but outside of events I don't think I've ever seen a breach before Maps (tho you can get them in Alva's Temple), so you'll need to have something that's actually usable until then. Maybe SDs will still work in white maps, but I think that's stretching it. FAS may be available as early as A6 (depends on contract availability by level), so I think that's the better option personally.

--Erimesi

P.S. Thanks for the comment, and thanks for keeping this guide going. :)
Последняя редакция: erimesi. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 21:39:20
"
Vaildez написал:
The problem is GGG seems to keep going in the direction of middle finger to the casual players. They need to stop balancing the game around the .001% and players streaming on twitch. If they want to keep and attract new players they need to have options... Summoner builds were one of them.

If you check steam db statistics, stream version POE had 100-110k players at the start of the last 3-5 leagues dropping to 50k or so one month later.
And this number doesn't grow at all. POE became too complex for new players and this case won't change until POE 2.

Nerfing spectre builds by one thirds won't change anything for them, just some casual players will stop playing, but at this point it is probably too few casual players anyway.

I mean who wants to spend dozends of hours to spam red maps just to get to the 10 bosses fight and maybe encounter the final boss?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация