Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

@kayella

This is from a post on reddit.
Is this accurate? Anyone know?
Looking at https://poedb.tw/us/Primal_Crushclaw

"
One word of warning if you're following Kay's Crushclaw video though, Kay was effectively running them in a 5-link. While crabs attack in melee range, their skills completely lack the melee tag, which means that Melee Physical Damage does not actually benefit them in any meaningful way.

Their water geyser is triggered by a normal attack though, so Multistrike still works as normal. I also wouldn't bother switching Multistrike out for melee splash, their default attack has a massive hitbox that usually hits half a pack anyways, no splash required, and their non-default attacks don't benefit from splash at all. You're mostly relying on spiders for clear anyways.

edit: got more clarification

"
Pretty much. The default attack is powerful, but the geyser attack it does is insane, arguably good enough to focus your support gems around even with the cooldown. You're better off with more generic supports that affect both, than buffing the default at expense of the geyser.
Последняя редакция: Milk103. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 18:13:24
"
centrumsilver написал:
"
sotade написал:
Hey Kay,
I was so happy when I found your build, but the day after I tried I knew it will be nerfed.
I’m kinda amateur player, in some league I do the endgame contents and in some not.
I know how to farm and and I would not have any problem investing like 20-30 ex on this build next league.
So my question is simple: it will be possible to play this build with some investment or it will be nerfed so hard that will be totally screwed? People’s opinions are really confusing and I’m not so experienced to understand myself.
It would also be my first minion build ever.

Thank you for your hard work, I really enjoyed this build in this days :)

I'm no pro, but I think it'll go like this:
you'll play for a while and progress, then get stuck and have to backtrack a bit and farm and pick gear to gear up. Then this'll repeat a couple more times til you make it to end game.

Well sound like it goes in every build :) so fact is “that’s no more overpower but still viable for every content with a bit of farming” isn’t it? If that’s true, I will give it a try
"
sotade написал:

So my question is simple: it will be possible to play this build with some investment or it will be nerfed so hard that will be totally screwed

I can build around nerfs, but definitely have less DPS than before. Spectre choice will change. we can only use tanky spectres in 3.13. So it will be a bit difficult to get them. Need to share.

If that's OK for you, then no problem.

Build might become cheaper because meta players will go away. :)
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:

I will stay away from reddit in the future.

Nah, you just need more concrete argumento. Not just what you post. More, MORE, BIG FUKKEN WALL OF TEXT WHAT EXPLAINS EVERY SINGLE MOMENT. And in manner what can't hurt anyone, in manner what whispering to all, whispering how this all not nerfing or balancing things, it just makes new players and other people suffer.

Thats how reddit works. LoL

"
kayella написал:

Has GGG mentioned RS gem progression after 20?

Probably will be +1, cuz they ment "slightly slower monster level scaling past gem level 20" so i doubt it will be +2 till 22 lvl gem.
"
Vaildez написал:
Nothing was wrong with your post. I think most people agree with you outside of the handful of trolls that just want to see people miserable.

The hate for summoners is huge. But I'm glad many people agreed. Unfortunately GGG won't change their thinking. The only good news is meta players will go away and maybe spectre gear will be cheap again :)

---

Just message for everyone:

If you see trolls in the forum thread, just ignore them. They hate summoners and just want to taunt us. I'll do my best to update build guide around nerfs. I will also add Minion Instability build!
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 17:57:54
"
kayella написал:
"
sotade написал:

So my question is simple: it will be possible to play this build with some investment or it will be nerfed so hard that will be totally screwed

I can build around nerfs, but definitely have less DPS than before. Spectre choice will change. we can only use tanky spectres in 3.13. So it will be a bit difficult to get them. Need to share.

If that's OK for you, then no problem.

Build might become cheaper because meta players will go away. :)

Sounds like an interesting challenge :)
I will stay supporting this build than!
Despite all this storm I will chose it as league starter :] thank you all for your gentle replies.
"
kayella написал:
"
Vaildez написал:
Nothing was wrong with your post. I think most people agree with you outside of the handful of trolls that just want to see people miserable.

The hate for summoners is huge. But I'm glad many people agreed. Unfortunately GGG won't change their thinking. The only good news is meta players will go away and maybe spectre gear will be cheap again :)

Summoners are fine.

Necro still god tier.
Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 18:21:36
"
Mastagarwar написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
Vaildez написал:

Summoners are fine.

Necro still god tier.

Of course Necro will still be playable for people who play a ton and know how to farm currency. The problem is GGG seems to keep going in the direction of middle finger to the casual players. They need to stop balancing the game around the .001% and players streaming on twitch. If they want to keep and attract new players they need to have options... Summoner builds were one of them.
Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 18:25:48
Summoners are fine.

Necro still god tier.[/quote]

Of course Necro will still be playable for people who play a ton and know how to farm currency. The problem is GGG seems to keep going in the direction of middle finger to the casual players. They need to stop balancing the game around the .001% and players streaming on twitch. If they want to keep and attract new players they need to have options... Summoner builds were one of them.[/quote]

Casual can mean a number of things to different people. I am fairly casual to my other friends that play this game and I usually finish all end game content in 1 week. Other casual people may never get to maps.

The changes GGG did here are quite tame compared to previous leagues and expansions.

I can copy and paste my Summoner build from last league, which was far from perfect min/max, and still do all end game content with it. (Besides Halls TT)

There is no need to overreact.

I hope that everyone plays this league and has fun. <3

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация