Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Mastagarwar написал:
Summoners are fine.

Necro still god tier.

Of course Necro will still be playable for people who play a ton and know how to farm currency. The problem is GGG seems to keep going in the direction of middle finger to the casual players. They need to stop balancing the game around the .001% and players streaming on twitch. If they want to keep and attract new players they need to have options... Summoner builds were one of them.[/quote]

Casual can mean a number of things to different people. I am fairly casual to my other friends that play this game and I usually finish all end game content in 1 week. Other casual people may never get to maps.

The changes GGG did here are quite tame compared to previous leagues and expansions.

I can copy and paste my Summoner build from last league, which was far from perfect min/max, and still do all end game content with it. (Besides Halls TT)

There is no need to overreact.

I hope that everyone plays this league and has fun. <3[/quote]

I disagree that the changes are tame... Necros got nerfs from the Ascendency, Spectres, and Golems. This is the 2nd time the Spectres from the RS gem have been nerfed and it is HUGE. The level is very important for damage and survivability. We now require an expensive wand and neck to even be viable.
Kay did you ever thought about making a discord server, so we can discuss and help each other during leagues?
I think of myself as a casual player, and I've enjoyed Kaye's builds this league. The ability to just play a few maps and enjoy them without feeling like I had to get amp'ed up to finish was very appealing. I just looked into the new league's reveals last night. I was very disappointed and can appreciate the community's perspective on this.

I didn't search, but wanted to ask if anyone has thoughts on what this will do to the player base? For a company that appears to rely on revenue from their players, I don't understand why they would antagonize them so much. I'm wondering if we can expect an exodus from their next league...I'm certainly less interested than I was before I learned about these changes.

Thoughts?
"
CaptainSam написал:

Thoughts?

TL;DR this will be a niche choice, last league (because of nerfs also, it got less popular the pure spectre builds) the trend went downwards, I suspect the same for next league, dropping further 60% of what were Spectre build in 3.12. Casual players should pick something else.

Idk what i'm going to do yet, I was already reluctant last league, [2000 players where using 6 linked spectre build according to ninja the first weeks, less than half of what was in harvest]. but the discovery of Clarity, Discipline and Vitality quality gems with Enhance and purity (43% increased damage per gem [21% discipline] & 8% penetration) with going low life or CI and 4 aura effect cluster jewels, 182% increased aura effect, pumping that 43 to 120+, and penetration to 12 or 13 (aura effect was constantly changing cus I was trying different stuff) made me so happy. Now the cluster jewels and gems alternate quality got also nerfed

What people said to sum up is, 27% - 34% taking that each spectre level is a little bit less than 7% more/less damage, we lost 4 levels by level 20 and possibly another level in the scaling of the gem to 25 or 26 lvl gems, so, say 30% reduced damage and life (actually life gets more reduced), apply this to high end-game DPS and the results are only perceivable when fighting bosses, crazy 5 mill. per spectre goes to 3.2 million. And Im talkin' 1 mirror investment, at least a month in the league here.
"
CaptainSam написал:
I think of myself as a casual player, and I've enjoyed Kaye's builds this league. The ability to just play a few maps and enjoy them without feeling like I had to get amp'ed up to finish was very appealing. I just looked into the new league's reveals last night. I was very disappointed and can appreciate the community's perspective on this.

I didn't search, but wanted to ask if anyone has thoughts on what this will do to the player base? For a company that appears to rely on revenue from their players, I don't understand why they would antagonize them so much. I'm wondering if we can expect an exodus from their next league...I'm certainly less interested than I was before I learned about these changes.

Thoughts?

I think this will hurt POE's player base in a bad way, unless a person can play a ton of hours...On top of that, they make an endgame where you have to fight 10 bosses at once, but nerf almost all builds for the league, which makes absolutely no fucking sense!!!

You are going to make content more difficult, yet you are going to nerf almost all the builds? Hmmm, something is not right with this picture...
Последняя редакция: Mentoya. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 19:50:12
I'm not sure if anyone else knows, but GGG confirmed spectre level 77 at gem level 25. So it's -6 levels.

Russian player sent link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009155/page/4

So if you look at Slave Driver in my league start build:

Level 25, 83 level. 615k sDPS / 39k life (now)
Level 25, 77 level. 442k sDPS / 26k life (3.13)
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 20:45:48
"
kayella написал:
I'm not sure if anyone else knows, but GGG confirmed spectre level 77 at gem level 25. So it's -6 levels.

OUCH!!! Fn GGG
"
kayella написал:

Ouch, that on top of ascendency changes, and the 2% loss to first among equals is a pretty hefty hit to dps. I wouldn't touch slave drivers now, they will die so easily. It is looking more like going with FAS till you can farm enough currency to buy/craft your way into spiders, and then switch specters to crabby or Snow Rex with a level 4 empower to get spec levels over level 80 again.

This is going to be challenging for sure.
Последняя редакция: amkronos. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 19:43:58
So both crushclaw and Rs are pretty much dead? Since both need 84 for that 300%.

God i love how few spectars one can play now, thanks gigigi
"
FolkMordsGeneralen написал:
So both crushclaw and Rs are pretty much dead? Since both need 84 for that 300%.

God i love how few spectars one can play now, thanks gigigi

Dont worry. The 200% more damage is a scale actually.

1% more at level 20, 200% more at level 84.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация