Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella написал:
"
hidden_gobsek написал:
What are the options to replace spell echo for SO? Empower?

Maybe Faster Attacks, but I think there is some stealth nerf as well.

secret calculation ;)

Current mechanic is trigger cast rate x dagger average damage. We use spell echo to increase trigger cast rate, but use all projectile/attack support for dagger damage.

For me that's 7.1 x 92k.

Now if I swap Spell Echo -> Faster Attacks. and only look at dagger for damage and attack rate. then I get 7.4 x 92k.

So actually more DPS. Doesn't seem right because GGG wouldn't buff SO.

Won't know exactly until we export spectre data from game.

(I'm not sure who will do spectre update for POB fork (maybe me))

It is weird but the POB shows minion damage instead of spell echo gives MORE damage that I will obtain after -6levels.

That is because extremely low cast rate in my POB.
Spell echo just brought cast rate to the same level as attack rate without any inc. attack supports etc.
So it appears that removing dagger trigger spell tag is actually a buff, at least for me and it totally negates damage loss with RS gem delevel.

LOL
"
kayella написал:
"
anstaendig написал:
So all the fuzz about the new patch notes and nerfs and all did put a stop to the updated leveling guide? That's sad because those first three videos are good stuff!

Act 4 is actually on youtube. I didn't use spectres, so it's not affected.

I plan to introduct spectres in Act 5, so I need to wait for league start. If I record now, the level difference will make the guide a little bit fake.

What about text guide for the rest? Like you did for first 3 acts?
"
kayella написал:
"
anstaendig написал:
So all the fuzz about the new patch notes and nerfs and all did put a stop to the updated leveling guide? That's sad because those first three videos are good stuff!

I plan to introduct spectres in Act 5, so I need to wait for league start. If I record now, the level difference will make the guide a little bit fake.

I hate to make this public, but you may want to test Dead Reckoning on Friday. Could be the fastest and simplest way to level minion builds going forward.
In-Game Name: Nibllett
I play redemption sentrys, my spectre gem is level 26, will i still have 5 spectres but deal less damage?
"
Medoo написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
anstaendig написал:

What about text guide for the rest? Like you did for first 3 acts?

Oh actually. I have full text guide for 1 to 10. I can add it now.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Do anyone know if the new Trinity support gem will work with Skeletal Mages?
"
Trancemaster написал:
Do anyone know if the new Trinity support gem will work with Skeletal Mages?

It doesn't
"
Nehpets187 написал:
I play redemption sentrys, my spectre gem is level 26, will i still have 5 spectres but deal less damage?
Yes, you'll have same number of spectres, but they will have less HP and less damage.
"
Judgment1 написал:

I hate to make this public, but you may want to test Dead Reckoning on Friday. Could be the fastest and simplest way to level minion builds going forward.

Only issue would be getting the jewel. Would be expensive/rare at the start of the league. but might be a good option for anyone levelling later in the league?

Also really just need it until Act 5 and then we just get SD from control block and zoom through acts anyway.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:
"
Judgment1 написал:

Only issue would be getting the jewel. Would be expensive/rare at the start of the league. but might be a good option for anyone levelling later in the league?

Also really just need it until Act 5 and then we just get SD from control block and zoom through acts anyway.

Do you think we could have access to tunnels before act 5, and grab FAS?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация