Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
amkronos написал:

Do you think we could have access to tunnels before act 5, and grab FAS?
We have access to /global 820 to ask for someone to share them with us. In first Flashback event I had Syndicate Operative spectres from act 3.
Последняя редакция: 6_din_49. Время: 13 янв. 2021 г., 10:48:57
"
Ironshell_thor написал:

Wouldn't Bone Barrier be enough for spectres though? I think we can safely take Commander of Darkness, since its not that hard to out-max our own survivability and Mistress kinda gives nothing to our brothers-in-arms?

I think the nerf forces us into more diversed ascendancy choices. I personally don't like Mistress that much, although I am aware life gain on block is OP.

For FAS I will probably do Commander, Unnatural, Bone Barrier. Other spectres might want to do Barrier first.

Late game I will probably drop Commander as well and take Plague for huge dps boost (from 600k to 670k Sirus dps on my mid-budget pob). I don't see myself running lots of auras and res shouldn't be hard to cap late game. I will find a way to sustain corpses then Plague should be easy to use.

Perhaps the only good thing the nerf brings is ascendancy node diversities...probably cheaper gear too.
Последняя редакция: SnowRhex. Время: 13 янв. 2021 г., 10:49:55
"
kayella написал:

Helmet with +3 gem and 2 supports might be the best. Or more supports from harvest craft if you have a lot of currency.

Thanks for the reply! Looks like a good helm is a must for reaching max spectre level now. Good luck with your 3.13 build guide! It's never the end for us necros.
Последняя редакция: SnowRhex. Время: 13 янв. 2021 г., 10:54:33
"
SnowRhex написал:
"
Ironshell_thor написал:

Wouldn't Bone Barrier be enough for spectres though? I think we can safely take Commander of Darkness, since its not that hard to out-max our own survivability and Mistress kinda gives nothing to our brothers-in-arms?

I think the nerf forces us into more diversed ascendancy choices. I personally don't like Mistress that much, although I am aware life gain on block is OP.

For FAS I will probably do Commander, Unnatural, Bone Barrier. Other spectres might want to do Barrier first.

Late game I will probably drop Commander as well and take Plague for huge dps boost (from 600k to 670k Sirus dps on my mid-budget pob). I don't see myself running lots of auras and res shouldn't be hard to cap late game. I will find a way to sustain corpses then Plague should be easy to use.

Perhaps the only good thing the nerf brings is ascendancy node diversities...probably cheaper gear too.

The problem with Plague is if you are running trigger wand with Consume, you will have 0 corpses in the vicinity on boss arenas, cutting the usefulness of the talent.
hey Guys, i have 2 question. if you can fix the life Problem for the Spectre.
Is Syndicate Oparator still dead or canwe play it.
And what are we doing the Spell Echo, can we change it with faster attacks and all is fine. we lose most of kill speed in the map???

thx for answering hf gl all
Is there a Guide for Harvest Helmet crafting?
"
oo1986oo написал:
And what are we doing the Spell Echo, can we change it with faster attacks and all is fine. we lose most of kill speed in the map???

Generally, as we ??? times ment - GGG just restrict you to use spectres with 300%+ HP mods.
Damage - still ok.
SO - dead. Shotgun nerfed and they have 200% hp mod.

FAS are now probably best variant you may use. Unless there will be new strong spectres in 3.13
"
Ironshell_thor написал:

The problem with Plague is if you are running trigger wand with Consume, you will have 0 corpses in the vicinity on boss arenas, cutting the usefulness of the talent.

Yes... I will try to find a way around that... Probably also need to deal with Devouring Diadem too. If there's a way it sure is a huge boost to our playstyle.
"
DontRepairYourselfMind написал:
"
oo1986oo написал:

Generally, as we ??? times ment - GGG just restrict you to use spectres with 300%+ HP mods.
Damage - still ok.
SO - dead. Shotgun nerfed and they have 200% hp mod.

FAS are now probably best variant you may use. Unless there will be new strong spectres in 3.13

ty for answer. and spell echo works aswell for the FAS
Последняя редакция: oo1986oo. Время: 13 янв. 2021 г., 18:10:28
So, primal crush claw now got a big hit? (ilvl 84 primal crush claw = 300% dmg, lower than that = 101%)
Or i just didnt understand how it works? lol.
If someone can clarify.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация