Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella написал:
"
Judgment1 написал:

I hate to make this public, but you may want to test Dead Reckoning on Friday. Could be the fastest and simplest way to level minion builds going forward.

Only issue would be getting the jewel. Would be expensive/rare at the start of the league. but might be a good option for anyone levelling later in the league?

Also really just need it until Act 5 and then we just get SD from control block and zoom through acts anyway.

My levelling since 3.8 ahah
SD is under rated during last leagues
Последняя редакция: Fabiofun1986. Время: 13 янв. 2021 г., 22:31:00
"
psystylin написал:
So, primal crush claw now got a big hit? (ilvl 84 primal crush claw = 300% dmg, lower than that = 101%)
Or i just didnt understand how it works? lol.
If someone can clarify.

It's a scale. 101-300%, based on level.
"
SnowRhex написал:
"
Ironshell_thor написал:

The problem with Plague is if you are running trigger wand with Consume, you will have 0 corpses in the vicinity on boss arenas, cutting the usefulness of the talent.

Yes... I will try to find a way around that... Probably also need to deal with Devouring Diadem too. If there's a way it sure is a huge boost to our playstyle.

I tried Plaguebringer before but in boss fight the buff is usually not on because of offering and feast of flesh. Don't forget it will actually eat 10 corpses by itself!

But I'm thinking to drop diadem from the pure spectre build. Harvest crafting will make it easier to get 6L helmet with extra gem level. This will help a lot for spectre level. Also it gives upgrade path to get 8L helmet....
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
oo1986oo написал:
hey Guys, i have 2 question. if you can fix the life Problem for the Spectre.
Is Syndicate Oparator still dead or canwe play it.
And what are we doing the Spell Echo, can we change it with faster attacks and all is fine. we lose most of kill speed in the map???

thx for answering hf gl all

Need to wait for league start and test SO again. GGG didn't mention anything about shotgun effect in patch notes, but could be stealth nerf.

I can update POB fork as well (or someone else will do it).
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
From 3.13, I will start sharing other minion builds not only pure spectres. So, I'm changing my forum guide and youtube channel name to Kay's Necro Summoner! 😊

My plan is to have several build:
League Start & SSF
Pure Spectres
Spectres & Spiders
Minion Instability (SRS / Skele / Spectre)

I also tested Chains of Command build and AW.
And maybe skele mages?

Anyway, I just finished rebuilding the new league starter build and tested it in T16 and Chimera with downlevelled Raise Spectre gem (level 17) to get similar spectre level like 3.13. The new build works really well! I'm writing the guide now.
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 1:54:58
"
kayella написал:
From 3.13, I will start sharing other minion builds not only pure spectres. So, I'm changing my forum guide and youtube channel name to Kay's Necro Summoner! 😊

League Start & SSF
Pure Spectres
Spectres & Spiders

And maybe skele mages?

Anyway, I just finished rebuilding the new league starter build and tested it in T16 and Chimera with downlevelled Raise Spectre gem (level 17) to get similar spectre level like 3.13. The new build works really well! I'm writing the guide now.

Thank you, sensei. Again and again you rise to the challenge.

I certainly support your decision to look at other minion builds and hybrid ones. But to me (and, I dare say, quite a few others), you will long remain Queen of Spectres.
"
kayella написал:

League Start & SSF
Pure Spectres
Spectres & Spiders

And maybe skele mages?

Looking forward to that SSF Build. SSF for the win ;)
"
kayella написал:

League Start & SSF
Pure Spectres
Spectres & Spiders

And maybe skele mages?

Will the build for Spectres & Spiders be still playable, this one is probably not so dependent on Spectres? What do you think?
"
kayella написал:

And maybe skele mages?

skele mages as clear and spectre as single DPS ?

which spectres did u use on chimera ?
"
kayella написал:

I tried Plaguebringer before but in boss fight the buff is usually not on because of offering and feast of flesh. Don't forget it will actually eat 10 corpses by itself!

Yes...I so far have no luck finding a solution...
Even if you go by Offering - Break link, link Descenate + spell echo, it's still only gonna give you 10 corpses at max. I don't see myself wearing Diadem for long cuz we need to focus on gem levels.
Back to Commander again!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация