Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey All -
Trying to beef up my survivability a bit. I'm at 5k hp, with level 19 steelskin, but I get oneshot all of the time with the new league mobs with quartz flask up all of the time.

Is it worth putting in a taste of hate? Not quite sure what else I can do to survive.

Thanks
"
Devant написал:
Hey All -
Trying to beef up my survivability a bit. I'm at 5k hp, with level 19 steelskin, but I get oneshot all of the time with the new league mobs with quartz flask up all of the time.

Is it worth putting in a taste of hate? Not quite sure what else I can do to survive.

Thanks

To add onto what Devant is saying, although I'm not high enough yet to worry about being one-shotted, I' am wondering if this build is even worth playing now, that I'm hearing that a couple of people have commented that they are being 1 shotted by Legion Rares?, especially since I'm only playing because of Legion :(.

I'm hoping the one-shotted isn't something that's happening to everyone. I'm going to wait until I get a reply though before I continue with this build. I'm still pretty much in the beginning, so I can always switch builds if need be.....
Последняя редакция: Mentoya. Время: 11 июня 2019 г., 21:16:20
I've killed u-elder a couple times now using a combination of your build and spiders focused it's going well

Thanks for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7R-IoVaL1M&feature=youtu.be

Uber elder kill right here despite shaper is bugged in it and is a giant dick I say I did well on this recording.

This was on a 6L my first kill was on a 4L

Only annoying part of this build of yours is summoning spectre's arg -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Mentoya написал:

To add onto what Devant is saying, although I'm not high enough yet to worry about being one-shotted, I' am wondering if this build is even worth playing now, that I'm hearing that a couple of people have commented that they are being 1 shotted by Legion Rares?, especially since I'm only playing because of Legion :(.

I'm hoping the one-shotted isn't something that's happening to everyone. I'm going to wait until I get a replay though before I continue with this build. I'm still pretty much in the beginning, so I can always switch builds if need be.....

It's all matter of build up defences and imo, swap to necro aegis when you are ready for it as you will loose hp/resists and block, and do flask management.
I'm atm at 5,6k hp, i do T15/16 now and not getting one shotted or killed by legion rares or even generals, preparing now for 4 way battle, i hopefully can do it today so i let you guys know, but 3 ways battle was very smooth.
Последняя редакция: ashanae. Время: 11 июня 2019 г., 21:15:21
"
ashanae написал:
"
Mentoya написал:

I'm hoping the one-shotted isn't something that's happening to everyone. I'm going to wait until I get a replay though before I continue with this build. I'm still pretty much in the beginning, so I can always switch builds if need be.....

It's all matter of build up defences and imo, swap to necro aegis when you are ready for it as you will loose hp/resists and block, and do flask management.
I'm atm at 5,6k hp, i do T15/16 now and not getting one shotted or killed by legion rares or even generals, preparing now for 4 way battle, i hopefully can do it today so i let you guys know, but 3 ways battle was very smooth.

Thanx Ashanae! Okay, I'll soldier on. I appreciate all your contributions to this thread. Let us know how the 4 way battle goes.
Okay, not sure if this is just me or if this happens to other people, but I always level gems in my off hand, but I noticed that when I witch off hand weapon(using the x), my sceptre's all disapear, and I have to re-summon them again. I mean, I understand the logic in that, but they should at least re-appear once you switch back to your main weapon again. Talk about a pain in the ass!
Последняя редакция: Mentoya. Время: 11 июня 2019 г., 22:30:26
Последняя редакция: Duskthorn. Время: 11 июня 2019 г., 22:39:30
"
Mentoya написал:
Okay, not sure if this is just me or if this happens to other people, but I always level gems in my off hand, but I noticed that when I witch off hand weapon(using the x), my sceptre's all disapear, and I have to re-summon them again. I mean, I understand the logic in that, but they should at least re-appear once you switch back to your main weapon again. Talk about a pain in the ass!

Yes, so i was having the same problem and it was driving me NUTS...so i realized.....dont but ur specters on ur weapon or shield....put them in ur gear...those dont change when u switch to second set...thus keeping them from disappearing :) hope that helps!
With the stealth nerf to the cannibal fire eaters....should we be using a different spectre now?
"
Duskthorn написал:
"
Mentoya написал:

Yes, so i was having the same problem and it was driving me NUTS...so i realized.....dont but ur specters on ur weapon or shield....put them in ur gear...those dont change when u switch to second set...thus keeping them from disappearing :) hope that helps!

Yep. I finally just picked up the Wraithlord for my helmet, and moved my spectre to there, because I kept accidentally hitting the off weapon, so my problems are behind me now.

Regarding the spectre's question. Everyone is saying to go either with fire-eaters or solar guards, depending upon what you like better. I'm only level 42, because I haven't had much time to play lately, but fire-eaters seem fine so far. Later in the game I may switch to solar guards if I'm noticing a DPS drop off. People at end game are saying that fire-eaters are still good, just not amazing like they use to be, and you can still kill end game bosses with them, it just takes longer. Still some say they are having better luck with solar guards

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация