Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella написал:

From another point of view, in Incursion league, my FEs were at 500k and I had no problem doing Uber Elder (endgame grinds & carry service).

~3min Uber Elder with 500k dps FEs*: https://youtu.be/nc2aykw5bb4

Well they are more dps now so should be ez pez still.
Why we don't have any curse removal think ? I get destroyed in temporal chain maps, to change 1 flask to curse removal one, any suggestion ?
I run freeze remove on quicksilver, shock remove on jade and curse remove on quartz myself.
Is a 5L Vis better than a Tabula?
How impact would the choice to user bone offering and self cast ascendancy over flesh offering? Asking for my HC character
Why faster projectiles over GMP? I see a lot of people using GMP but the guide have faster.
When one of my specters died i figured i'd desecrate and make a junk mob specter because why sit at 2/3

Noticed that fire breather was actually available in this area
"
_Yukari написал:
How impact would the choice to user bone offering and self cast ascendancy over flesh offering? Asking for my HC character

I remember running my mirror arrow necro with bone offering, rearguard and anvil, later changed to spirit offering and ES based since spirit offering is like ES flask. Both worked fine and I was damn tanky.
"
mahmoudx2 написал:
Why we don't have any curse removal think ? I get destroyed in temporal chain maps, to change 1 flask to curse removal one, any suggestion ?

This is one of those things where you just add whatever you know you need, outside of the lines of the builds context. I personally made an extra Jade flask and Beast crafted curse immunity on it.
@Kayella Sorry I didn't mention this a few days ago, thanks for trying to help with the PoB link. Turns out the "SSL" issue was negated once I removed the 'Http' portion of the link out.
Последняя редакция: LuckHasFallen. Время: 11 июня 2019 г., 16:13:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация