Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Think the build is toast now... Pretty rough this league. DPS down. HP down. One shots are bad.

With top end gear more than likely still doable. Low end starter gear just absolutely sucks.

Good luck all...

NS
"
Duskthorn написал:
With the stealth nerf to the cannibal fire eaters....should we be using a different spectre now?

what nerf
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Nightstone13 написал:
Think the build is toast now... Pretty rough this league. DPS down. HP down. One shots are bad.

With top end gear more than likely still doable. Low end starter gear just absolutely sucks.

Good luck all...

NS

This was my first time playing a Spectre build, and it was absolutely fine from start to now (only thing I'm missing is a 6l Vis). I was having some one-shot issues against Legion rares, but that problem was solved by swapping from IC to Steelskin.

It would be really nice to know whether or not the Fire Eaters nerf is intended, but as I mentioned in a previous post, I don't know where you'd ask to find that out.

(Also 6L Vis Mortis prices are rising faster than I can farm currency reee)
Was it just nerfed in 3.7 or a hotfix?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Was it just nerfed in 3.7 or a hotfix?

It was only noticed after PoB updated. I figure they may have been caught in the crossfire of act 1 mob changes (since they can be desecrated there now), but I haven't seen anything from GGG.
Hmm well I don't notice it like I killed my uber elder on a 4L lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Nightstone13 написал:

Good luck all...

NS

Well, keep in mind, the only nerf was the cannibal fire eaters, even though it wasn't announced. People seem to be absolutely killing it with solar guards and I hear that cannibal fire eaters are still good, just not amazing.

Now, if one isn't following the guide, then it can make the build appear bad. I had that problem last league.
I tried solar guards they're awful vs FE in my opinion lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I tried solar guards they're awful vs FE in my opinion lol

Yea, it seems to be a big controversy here. Others here said fire-eaters weren't doing crap from a DPS standpoint, but then they switched to solar guards and they are destroying everything. I think I remember reading that they swap out a different support gem too when running solar guards......
....Maybe im loseing my mind....but when did we stop using Zealotry? i dont see it in the gem links.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация