Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
nskLantash написал:
Quick question from a newbie summoner player.
Did Convocation ever work with Skeletons?
Because it doesn't now, and - as i've no experience playing summoners - i can't figure out if it's intended or not.

I don't believe it does from memory.
The thought process I would think behind it is they are expendable minions that you can spawn very quickly to do some burst/decent damage with on bosses. That and they dont follow you whereas I believe all minions that do follow you, do work with Convocation.
Did anybody found fire-eaters in memory locations? May be it is possible to get them before maps?
"
nskLantash написал:
Quick question from a newbie summoner player.
Did Convocation ever work with Skeletons?
Because it doesn't now, and - as i've no experience playing summoners - i can't figure out if it's intended or not.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Convocation

"
Recalls minions that are following you to your location and grants them a temporary life regeneration effect. This recalling effect does not apply to Raging Spirits nor Skeletons.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
My spectres and other minions dies so fast in synthesis
/pls delete post^^
Последняя редакция: ententrainor. Время: 9 марта 2019 г., 4:24:36
I'm leveling with this now, thanks for the super informative leveling guide!

I absolutely HATE flame dash because it always gets me killed. Will it hurt much for me to run the trusty Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Fortify combo instead? I'm using that while leveling, because I just find it so much more consistent and faster than Flame Dash, but I'm not sure if it will hurt the build later
"
Balerion_ написал:
I'm leveling with this now, thanks for the super informative leveling guide!

I absolutely HATE flame dash because it always gets me killed. Will it hurt much for me to run the trusty Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Fortify combo instead? I'm using that while leveling, because I just find it so much more consistent and faster than Flame Dash, but I'm not sure if it will hurt the build later

U can use Shield Charge, sure.
But you wouldn't be able to pass obstacles anymore.
So you would need skill for that, i.e. on your weapon swap: Flame dash, Lightning warp etc
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Cool
Firstly, thank you for a well-written guide. It will be my league start when Synthesis lands on Xbox.
Quick question about Zealotry. You mention it in the 'buffs' section for 3.6; where were you planning on using it? An unset ring? Or are you planning on switching something out?
Thanks.
"link: storm brand + curse on hit support + elemental weakness" - this is as main attack ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация