Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Thank you for this guide!
Just my thoughts about spectres after Flame sentinel and before Solar guards - fire Vaal Advocate from incursion is really nice option, they are very tanky, deal pretty much damage and it is feel more smooth than Goatman fire-raisers for me.
Последняя редакция: Argrhh. Время: 9 марта 2019 г., 13:51:31
help me. i am in shore and don't call fire-eater

In the beginning of Act 3 you say use 6 respec points, we dont get 6 until act 4
help me. i am in shore and don't call fire-eater.
HELP
I have 3 maps
i spend all portals iech at 30 min.
no result

"
Mechanist_29 написал:
help me. i am in shore and don't call fire-eater.
HELP
I have 3 maps
i spend all portals iech at 30 min.
no result

They not always spwans - as it was said in the OP's post.

Also, not sure, but who knows, with Atlas mixing GGG were able to change spawn place for some monsters
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Nice guide, I'm currently level 40 but I feel like my spectres are too squishy, they die to every big swarm of enemies. Am I missing something?
"
CustomCreated написал:
Nice guide, I'm currently level 40 but I feel like my spectres are too squishy, they die to every big swarm of enemies. Am I missing something?

I had the same problem. This helmet will carry you until cruel lab: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wraithlord
I hope you are using Minion Life and Minion Elem resists gems?
For the worst cases add Life leech support gem :D
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Controlled destruction on our sprectress still work? or we are just using the gem for the flat spell damage? bcse they will never crit or just our spells will not crit? im confused.
I ended up finding the fire eaters on Peninsula Map, at least 1 body per Descerate. Loving the build so far, only feeling limited by the fact that league is 2 days old.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация