Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Thanks!!! I made some of the changes you recommended. I had been waiting to get lvl 72 to upgrade my gems so I had already planned to do that. Totally missed the haste thing, it's always good to have someone else check.

The one I'm a bit confused on is convocation, it seems that levels do increase the life regen so I don't quite understand using a lower level gem just to save mana.

I'm going to handle my flasks now and then get back to leveling, thanks again.
"
neenjafus написал:
Thanks!!! I made some of the changes you recommended. I had been waiting to get lvl 72 to upgrade my gems so I had already planned to do that. Totally missed the haste thing, it's always good to have someone else check.

The one I'm a bit confused on is convocation, it seems that levels do increase the life regen so I don't quite understand using a lower level gem just to save mana.

Np. So the health is a few hundred a second at best. Your minions have over 80k HP each. This is NOTHING compared to their actual HP. The only reason to use Convocation is to move your minions to protect yourself or to protect them from damage. Quality it for the reduced CD so you can use it more often. Leave at level 1 to cast at lowest mana cost possible.
Последняя редакция: Alenael. Время: 25 июля 2019 г., 19:10:54
Ohhhhhhhh, that makes sense.

Thanks again
Is it just me, or is the AI of slave drivers kinda sucky? I run around to protect myself and they just decide to run with me, instead of killing the thing that's hitting me...
why is spell echo a part of the spectre 6l? in the normal wand + shield build
"
mewakey написал:
Is it just me, or is the AI of slave drivers kinda sucky? I run around to protect myself and they just decide to run with me, instead of killing the thing that's hitting me...

Minions only attack when you attack something. This is why we socket Blade Vortex into our wand. When running around use Convocation, Phase, etc. to trigger your wand skills and Blade Vortex will help direct your minions to kill stuff as you phase through them and it hits them. It also can apply EE if you have Deals fire/ice damage on something. I usually spam Phase/Convocation and plow through things on maps without leaving a single one behind. Another suggestion is to swap in Increased Area of Effect when mapping. This will help your minions clear waves of enemies easier. Remove Concentrated Effect to put this on and swap back for bosses (As its less damage overall).

Secondly to force direct them toss some Armageddon Brands down or on an enemy. This is how you typically handle bosses or when your in situations like in Delve where a ton of enemies are spawning. Just pop some brands on the ground and activate phase/flasks and just run around in circles using convocation as desired.

Your minions have a leash range as well and you have to learn how to not stray to far from them or they will stop fighting and even loose auras from you.

"
sirtazthe2th написал:
why is spell echo a part of the spectre 6l? in the normal wand + shield build

Spell Echo works on your minions. This basically doubles their damage because now they use their lightning twice. It also boosts their Cast Speed by a crazy amount. Its the most important gem you socket for them.
Последняя редакция: Alenael. Время: 26 июля 2019 г., 7:47:10
"
Alenael написал:
"
mewakey написал:

Minions only attack when you attack something. This is why we socket Blade Vortex into our wand. When running around use Convocation, Phase, etc. to trigger your wand skills and Blade Vortex will help direct your minions to kill stuff as you phase through them and it hits them. It also can apply EE if you have Deals fire/ice damage on something. I usually spam Phase/Convocation and plow through things on maps without leaving a single one behind. Another suggestion is to swap in Increased Area of Effect when mapping. This will help your minions clear waves of enemies easier. Remove Concentrated Effect to put this on and swap back for bosses (As its less damage overall).

Secondly to force direct them toss some Armageddon Brands down or on an enemy. This is how you typically handle bosses or when your in situations like in Delve where a ton of enemies are spawning. Just pop some brands on the ground and activate phase/flasks and just run around in circles using convocation as desired.

Your minions have a leash range as well and you have to learn how to not stray to far from them or they will stop fighting and even loose auras from you.

Thanks, i'll try to get a "cast when using a skill" wand asap.
Hi,

is using a Spell Dodge Shield with CWDT still an option?
Or is it oudated and better to stick with Vitario?

i could need some more defense, is flesh and stone maybe an option?
Thanks
Rly nice build, enjoying it, killed shaper and guards, aiming for uber. I have a question, does watcher's eye bonuses work on this build? For example if i socket watchers eye with +lightning damage when affected by wrath, will it work for slave drivers?
"
mewakey написал:

Thanks, i'll try to get a "cast when using a skill" wand asap.

OP has a guide in the first post on how to craft a nice wand. If you don't have that much you can look for one like this:

I picked that one up for pretty cheap and its carried me through pretty much everything. If you have a few ex to throw at it though you can get a nice multi-modded one with 95 minion damage, cast speed, trigger, blind+physical damage, and minions attack and cast speed. Just checkout the advanced section on crafting it. If you are missing some of the crafts OP or others here are willing to craft the mods for you if you have the base and ex to do it.

"
eddy_alfa написал:
Rly nice build, enjoying it, killed shaper and guards, aiming for uber. I have a question, does watcher's eye bonuses work on this build? For example if i socket watchers eye with +lightning damage when affected by wrath, will it work for slave drivers?

It only apples to minions if it specifically says Minions on the mod. The only exception to this is when you pickup the Talent to let your minions have the mods on your shield.
Последняя редакция: Alenael. Время: 26 июля 2019 г., 8:29:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация