Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
CelciusX написал:
guys is there a any tip or trick to get +1 spectre chest from delve? i've started to go only armor spots for a while but no luck. :(

To be honest, you're better off buying it than trying to find it. I've done 600+ delve in 3 leagues and only found the special node 6 or 7 times. I have never found the +1 spectre chest.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
I managed to get a Darkness Enthroned fitting in two ghastly jewels with minion attack speed, cast speed and both of the above on kill (one max rolled at 6%/6%/8% and one at 6/6/7). How impactful do you think these are on damage? I managed to cover resistances elsewhere so i would only be missing health/shield/armour from the belt.The jewels can come with health and 6/6/6 versions aren't too uncommon (6/6/8 are super rare it seems, especially with health), so it seems very viable to me.
I've got a question.

I don't possess an Aul's amu and i don't have a watcher's eye with extra ES based on mana.
So I only have 1,2k ES and 6k life - MoM + EB doesn't seem to be that efficient.
With discipline I reach 1,9k ES but dread banner + flesh and stone just seem to be so good!
Any advice how to optimise in any way?
(without having to buy above mentioned items or body armor with life as extra ES as these aren't even available with +1 curse atm)

Thanks in advance
The longer you play with this build the better you will get at it.

I sit at 6.6HP and 0.7ES and farm anything flawless.

Just give the build and yourself time :-D

/out
"
Takanohana написал:

/out

The build is excellent which I already wrote twice. It's just a matter of optimization as I have far inferior equipment in terms of MoM + EB in comparison to kayella and some fellows.

T16 is simply running through the map without having to stop or cast the brand (except for legion) and bosses are melting.
But survivability is the most important aspect in this game when engaging harder content.
Overall do you think the pledge of hand or wand + shield build is better?
"
Centhron написал:
"
Takanohana написал:

/out

The build is excellent which I already wrote twice. It's just a matter of optimization as I have far inferior equipment in terms of MoM + EB in comparison to kayella and some fellows.

T16 is simply running through the map without having to stop or cast the brand (except for legion) and bosses are melting.
But survivability is the most important aspect in this game when engaging harder content.

I understood your statement. I just wanted to show you, that you and me have about the same in total HP/ES pool. And since I am DPS optimised, I do not even have MoM and I unskilled quite a few survivability nodes. And I killed UE now 27 times already myself, this season.

So what I wanted to tell you is: your gear is fine already, practice with it.
I see alot of the jewels you have is increasing minion cast speed. Is cast speed prioritize over minion damage instead?
Последняя редакция: FengTal. Время: 25 июля 2019 г., 14:35:52
"
kayella написал:
"
CelciusX написал:
guys is there a any tip or trick to get +1 spectre chest from delve? i've started to go only armor spots for a while but no luck. :(

To be honest, you're better off buying it than trying to find it. I've done 600+ delve in 3 leagues and only found the special node 6 or 7 times. I have never found the +1 spectre chest.

well i did buy a base with int/dex and 2prefix-3suffix that day for 4 ex. my plan was to annul 1 suffix then craft prefixes cant change >> scource. but things didnt go as planned. annul removed spectre :(

god i hate this game gambling system. "crafting" i mean...
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." -PoE Design Team Member.
"Get your magic finder characters ready!" -Chris Wilson
"
kayella написал:
"
Emerald12 написал:
I have gotten pretty far with the build now, managed to kill Uber Atziri and Uber Elder now! but i am struggling a bit with where to keep going with. Which passive would you recommend after filling out the tree from your guide? Which maxed corrupted gems would you recommend investing in?

I would build for more survivability: pick up more life.

The gems don't make a huge difference for this build because the damage comes from the level of the spectre. So if you go from 20/20 Raise Spectre to 21/20, you get 2% more damage for a significantly higher cost. Basically every 21 gem is going to give you 1-2% more.

I think it would be more worthwhile to buy better equipment.

If you're still using Wand & Shield, you can experiment with different spectres.

I got one from delve and did the gamble with annul and it got bricked :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация