Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
CelciusX написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
CelciusX написал:
guys is there a any tip or trick to get +1 spectre chest from delve? i've started to go only armor spots for a while but no luck. :(

To be honest, you're better off buying it than trying to find it. I've done 600+ delve in 3 leagues and only found the special node 6 or 7 times. I have never found the +1 spectre chest.

well i did buy a base with int/dex and 2prefix-3suffix that day for 4 ex. my plan was to annul 1 suffix then craft prefixes cant change >> scource. but things didnt go as planned. annul removed spectre :(

god i hate this game gambling system. "crafting" i mean...

I got one from delve and did the gamble with annul and it got bricked :(
With the current price of +1 spectre chests it makes sense to do the beast craft back up.
"
gromkins написал:
With the current price of +1 spectre chests it makes sense to do the beast craft back up.

Can you explain what you mean by that? I have never done any beast crafting before (Its my first league so I am slowly learning all the mechanics the game has).
Hi again

How can I use Flesh and Stone? If I use all my aura on, after I have 41/2133 mana. Reserved 2092. You can check my character

Thanks the information
"
Alenael написал:
"
gromkins написал:

Can you explain what you mean by that? I have never done any beast crafting before (Its my first league so I am slowly learning all the mechanics the game has).

You use Craicic Chimeral to create an imprint. If annul goes wrong you can restore the item. The beast is pretty pricey at around 1.6 exalt. I think the 10-20 exalts the chest is going to cost would be better spent on an auls. I'd rather have all the time haste over +1 curse and a few more hp.
"
gromkins написал:

You use Craicic Chimeral to create an imprint. If annul goes wrong you can restore the item. The beast is pretty pricey at around 1.6 exalt. I think the 10-20 exalts the chest is going to cost would be better spent on an auls. I'd rather have all the time haste over +1 curse and a few more hp.

Makes since thanks for the info. I have done nothing with beasts I have captured so far because I am to afraid I would waste something useful.

"
Myair написал:
Hi again

How can I use Flesh and Stone? If I use all my aura on, after I have 41/2133 mana. Reserved 2092. You can check my character

Thanks the information

You are using Discipline as well? Might this be the root cause? I don't see it listed in the gem section for the Pledge of Hands build.
Последняя редакция: Alenael. Время: 25 июля 2019 г., 16:21:12

"
Myair написал:
Hi again

Thanks the information

You are using Discipline as well? Might this be the root cause? I don't see it listed in the gem section for the Pledge of Hands build. [/quote]

True story. Without Discipline 2500 ES.

Ty
Noob question.. can you give your animated guardian skill/support gems on the gear its using? If so, what should I give it?

I have a couple of questions:

First, I made this helm that I can almost use. I don't mind continuing to roll to get better but there are some interesting mods here so I wanted to see what you guys think, specifically about the reduced mana reserved. Is this worth using or should I keep rolling? I can craft a resist or minion life on it although I'm resist capped without it atm.

Second, I see a lot of the high lvl wand players are using vaal skeletons in their wand and I don't quite get that. It seems pretty useless to me and even the Vaal version doesn't seem to do much. What am I missing here?

Along the same lines, I see them often using multimod wands with physical damage and I don't get that, please explain.

What about Dread Banner? I am using it at the moment but I don't quite get it's functionality, does it affect spectres?

Finally, any tips on where to go with my build would be greatly appreciated! Obviously I'm upgrading the helm as soon as I can equip a higher level one but I'm not sure what to do after that. Maybe endurance charge rings and ammy? I have a fair amount of ex but I don't necessarily just want to spend a ton if not needed.

Thanks!!
"
Noob question.. can you give your animated guardian skill/support gems on the gear its using? If so, what should I give it?

No he cannot use any gems on his gear.

"
neenjafus написал:

I have a couple of questions:

First, I made this helm that I can almost use. I don't mind continuing to roll to get better but there are some interesting mods here so I wanted to see what you guys think, specifically about the reduced mana reserved. Is this worth using or should I keep rolling? I can craft a resist or minion life on it although I'm resist capped without it atm.

Скрытый текст

Looks like a nice helm to me. Doing wand and shield build I have a 4% reduced mana reservation on my amulet and its pretty nice having a bit extra MP for when I wish to spam a few abilities quickly. If your rolling in ex though you could try and annul or craft yours a bit with suffixes cannot be changed and scour it and multi mod it.

I made this using the guide in the OP's post:

"
neenjafus написал:

Second, I see a lot of the high lvl wand players are using vaal skeletons in their wand and I don't quite get that. It seems pretty useless to me and even the Vaal version doesn't seem to do much. What am I missing here?

I think that the idea is to use them for body blocking when delving or mapping. You would swap them out when fighting a boss. I have not personally tried this but I recall reading something like that somewhere.

"
neenjafus написал:

Along the same lines, I see them often using multimod wands with physical damage and I don't get that, please explain.

The idea would be the craft Blind + Physical Damage. If your using trigger wand + a physical ability it is an great craft to have on your wand.

"
neenjafus написал:

What about Dread Banner? I am using it at the moment but I don't quite get it's functionality, does it affect spectres?

It causes enemies to miss more often. It also buffs Fortify effect which you can get from your animated guardian with Kingmaker. I am not certain that impale factors into your minions because they do spell hits but it would apply with your Blade Vortex on your wand.

"
neenjafus написал:

Finally, any tips on where to go with my build would be greatly appreciated! Obviously I'm upgrading the helm as soon as I can equip a higher level one but I'm not sure what to do after that. Maybe endurance charge rings and ammy? I have a fair amount of ex but I don't necessarily just want to spend a ton if not needed.

Some random things I noticed:
* Shoot for 110+ maximum HP on boots, belt, and gloves. With +spectre and movement speed on boots. Possibly Blind on gloves. Take resists you need as well to keep maxed.
* Maybe swap Shield/Glove gems around according to guide and start using Vaal Haste. The 30% cast speed for your minions is nuts in a boss fight.
* Upgrade many of your gems to lvl 20.
* Buy a Convocation at lvl 1 with 20 quality and sell yours. It doesn't need levels its worse on your Mana being leveled.
* Move Auras to boots with generosity (According to guide)
* 28+ life abyss jewel in belt with some minion cast speed/damage
* Jewel sockets with +life/%life and minion cast speed, damage, life, and resistance across your tree.
* Mirror flasks offered in guide (Offer great speed and survivability)
Последняя редакция: Alenael. Время: 25 июля 2019 г., 18:26:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация