Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Suggestion: You might want to edit the front page, as you specify that Haste isn't used, only Vaal haste, yet the build is all about perma-phasing with Watchers eye...so it really doesn't make sense/ pretty confusing. It would be simpler to specify using Solstice Vigil vs not using it, Zealotry or not etc, as it is, it seems to be a bunch of contradicting guide lines.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 18 авг. 2019 г., 11:25:37
Hi Kay,
What about best gear? If you have millions of ex then?
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
Suggestion: You might want to edit the front page, as you specify that Haste isn't used, only Vaal haste, yet the build is all about perma-phasing with Watchers eye...so it really doesn't make sense/ pretty confusing. It would be simpler to specify using Solstice Vigil vs not using it, Zealotry or not etc, as it is, it seems to be a bunch of contradicting guide lines.

There are actually two build variants in the guide:

The league starter uses equipment that you can pick up or buy from server start. It doesn't use Haste or Watcher's Eye (or any 'end game' content). It's a simple and cheap build.

Perma-phasing is part of the Pledge of Hands build, which is more of a mid-league build because it requires many uniques that only come from end game content.

But, I think if you come into the build now and see all the discussion around phasing/haste, it would be easy to get confused.

edit: I've changed the build description. The next thing I want to do is fully describe/explain the Pledge of Hands build.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 18 авг. 2019 г., 12:03:49
"
zenrom написал:
Hi Kay,
What about best gear? If you have millions of ex then?

Maybe something like this:

To hit 100% min-max, I'd need:
40/40 life/ES with 20% minion damage for ghastly jewels.
T1 life and T1 res on my chest.
21/23 gems, too, I guess.

*Obviously, need to keep crafting boots to hit +1 spec/35% ms/t1 life.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 18 авг. 2019 г., 12:31:26
"
kayella написал:

Maybe something like this:

Wow, your boots look interesting, haven't seen any similar, how you found/craft this one ?
Hi,
Someone posts this build in reddit(level 68 kill uber elder). I am just curious, is this build still viable in 3.8? There is little information about 3.8 comparing to previous version 3.7 or 3.6 so it maybe hard to guess.

The second question is how many exalt orbs do I need to defeat uber elder(I need a cheap build, not good at making currency). I played Impale Cyclone Slayer in 3.7 but died 4 times(24 portals) because I am not good at playing melee build and dodging all critical attacks. I just want to find a build that can be a 3.8 starter build and viable for all content(uber elder).
any advise for uber elder?
Hey, i want to play 3.8 as my first ssf league and I wanted to try out a spectre build for quite a long time.
Do you guys think this build is viable for SSF, or are the few uniques madatory?

thanks in advance!
"
Suggestion: You might want to edit the front page, as you specify that Haste isn't used, only Vaal haste

Sometimes it's a good idea to actually read the front page before suggesting to edit it. The information on it is totally fine.

Dunno how u would go spectres on ssf. Been playing like 3-4 years and never seen Vis Mortis drop.
Последняя редакция: balkeep. Время: 19 авг. 2019 г., 4:51:11
"
balkeep написал:
Dunno how u would go spectres on ssf. Been playing like 3-4 years and never seen Vis Mortis drop.

Ouh..didn't know Vis Mortis is this rare..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация