Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
TheBigMic написал:
"
balkeep написал:
Dunno how u would go spectres on ssf. Been playing like 3-4 years and never seen Vis Mortis drop.

Ouh..didn't know Vis Mortis is this rare..

It is, that's true. I got one in 4 leagues of SSF total, and I've been playing a lot.

Didn't consider it actually, maybe it's a problem for a league-starter for SSF.

If it does drop, use it :)
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 19 авг. 2019 г., 8:18:59
"
nechrophagy написал:
any advise for uber elder?

Heres's a pretty good description of the fight. I don't remember where I got it, maybe from reddit:

"
Phase 1: Shaper phase 1 - Focus Shaper down to 75% HP while Elder is invincible. Shaper will generally only use his ball and laser moves in this stage. Elder will use his ice attacks and his death circle.

Phase 2: Elder phase 1 - Pretty much identical to the previous phase, except now Elder is vulnerable and Shaper is invincible.

Phase 3: Elder Summon phase 1 - Both bosses become invincible while Elder summons a lot of Null Portals that summon tentacle mobs, some of which being the really tanky ones that can leave behind permanent ground effects if left alive for too long. Shaper will still behave normally.

Phase 4: Shaper phase 2 - Similar concept to the first Shaper phase, except the bosses will use different moves now and you must bring the bosses to 50% HP. Shaper will begin to use his slam, and I'm fairly sure that Elder begins to use his slow in this phase [although he may use it earlier]

Phase 5: Elder phase 2 - No new moves beyond those introduced in Phase 4, hit elder now

Phase 6: Shaper Summon phase - Both invincible again, but now Shaper is summoning while Elder attacks. Not nearly as scary as Elder summon phase imo.

Phase 7: Shaper phase 3 - Once again, target Shaper, get him down to 25% HP, although this time Elder is pulling out all the stops and has his slam, tentacle spam, and spinny blobs move.

Phase 8: Elder phase 3 - Target Elder, otherwise same as Phase 7

Phase 9: Elder Summon phase 2 - More Elder summons, but this time Shaper is a tad more aggressive due to the slam and what not

Phase 10: The End - Shaper and Elder are both vulnerable. You still have to kill Shaper first, but the Elder can be brought down to low HP at the same time. Kill Shaper and then take Elder down and the fight is finished.

My advice is to always keep on Shaper since the balls and beams will probably instagib you. Elder isn't so dangerous, except if his ice spear crits and freezes you (so take a 'of heat' flask). Play it cool and only DPS the bosses when it is safe, don't try to burst them down. Always keep moving.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
dennisleetw написал:
Hi,
Someone posts this build in reddit(level 68 kill uber elder). I am just curious, is this build still viable in 3.8? There is little information about 3.8 comparing to previous version 3.7 or 3.6 so it maybe hard to guess.

The second question is how many exalt orbs do I need to defeat uber elder(I need a cheap build, not good at making currency). I played Impale Cyclone Slayer in 3.7 but died 4 times(24 portals) because I am not good at playing melee build and dodging all critical attacks. I just want to find a build that can be a 3.8 starter build and viable for all content(uber elder).

I've refreshed the build in preparation for 3.8. The only major concern is a nerf to the main spectre, which isn't a major problems as I've demonstrated a UE kill with only 4-linked spectres. In any event, the build works with other spectres with some gem swaps. Now we just wait for patch notes.

I'll also be making daily adjustments to the build in the opening weeks of the new league as player feedback comes in.

If you consider three principles: cheap, big dps, tanky and were given the choice of only 2 of them, then spectres summoners are the cheap & big dps. They are viable for all content, but as bosses get more dangerous, you will have to learn more mechanics to manually dodge big hits.

🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
TheBigMic написал:
Hey, i want to play 3.8 as my first ssf league and I wanted to try out a spectre build for quite a long time.
Do you guys think this build is viable for SSF, or are the few uniques madatory?

thanks in advance!

This build is not viable as a starting character in SSF because your necro is only able to naturally get 2 spectres - 1 from the gem and 1 from the passive tree.

To get additional spectres, you need:
a) Vis Mortis - unique chest*
b) Rare +1 spectre chest from delve - stupidly rare
c) Bones of Ullr - unique boots
d) Bound fossil -> craft +1 spectre boots.

If you can get any of those on another character, then you can play with a spectre summoner in SSF! You can play with just 3 spectres, but 2 is definitely underpowered.

For SSF, people generally go with Skeletons or SRS because they don't rely on any uniques.

*I have heard of people chancing Vis Mortis from Necromancer Silks...

--

"
CantripN написал:

If it does drop, use it :)

Wow!

Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 19 авг. 2019 г., 9:59:55
Hi Kayella !

What is the advantages of using temporal + blasphemy + holy flame totem over amargeddon brand + curse on hit + temporal ?
Really nice guide. Ive played quite a few Spectre Summoners but never got around to trying out Slave Drivers. Will definitely try these guys out at Merge and see how i like them. Might be my League starter depending on patch.

The only thing i seen i was wondering about..

You say we need to Despawn our Spectre before Summoning the high level ones but Why exactly? If you have for example 4 Spectres if you make the first 3 once you make the 4th it will automatically overwrite the low level Spectre like it always does if you miss spawn... right? Making that not really nessisary?
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Demonoz написал:

You say we need to Despawn our Spectre before Summoning the high level ones but Why exactly? If you have for example 4 Spectres if you make the first 3 once you make the 4th it will automatically overwrite the low level Spectre like it always does if you miss spawn... right? Making that not really nessisary?

By despawning it you add it to the pool of monsters for that area that can be spawned by your Desecrate, because it counts the Spectre as just died. This is how I understand it.
"
Alenael написал:

By despawning it you add it to the pool of monsters for that area that can be spawned by your Desecrate, because it counts the Spectre as just died. This is how I understand it.

Yeah they are added to the Pool upon entering the Area not on Death. This is why i mentioned this because i never despawn mine i just always make certain i overwrite the first one. When i have say 4 Spectres i just make certain a Raise at least 5 or 6 to insure i overwrote the low level one and go.

Thanks for the Reply though. Awesome Guide none the less. Everything else is pretty typical stuff for a Solid and Successful Spectre Build.

Another thing i didn't happen to see or may have missed.. Oba's Cursed Trove is a great option for getting 84 Spectres in the final room with the Chests. Tends to be one of the fastest and easier options to get them early in the league. I may have gotten lucky on the last two Builds i run to have the map drop way before i was to Shaper or anywhere close to 83 Delve Depth. But it is another option if your not close enough to the other two yet and want them.

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Последняя редакция: Demonoz. Время: 19 авг. 2019 г., 11:37:49
"
kayella написал:
This build is not viable as a starting character in SSF because your necro is only able to naturally get 2 spectres - 1 from the gem and 1 from the passive tree.

To get additional spectres, you need:
a) Vis Mortis - unique chest*
b) Rare +1 spectre chest from delve - stupidly rare
c) Bones of Ullr - unique boots
d) Bound fossil -> craft +1 spectre boots.

If you can get any of those on another character, then you can play with a spectre summoner in SSF! You can play with just 3 spectres, but 2 is definitely underpowered.

For SSF, people generally go with Skeletons or SRS because they don't rely on any uniques.

*I have heard of people chancing Vis Mortis from Necromancer Silks...

Thanks for your reply! Ok then i have to start with another character until i got at least one, hopefully 2 of these items.
I just did spend all i have to buy the advance build itams, what auras do you run with ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация