Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella написал:
"
Balerion_ написал:
Why Phantasms over Elemental Focus?

tl;dr: Helps with clear speed, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdbv75bwyE4 + saves times.

-

Long explanation: while you are running with phase run + quicksilver (and good gear), you can reach 180-210% movement speed. At that point, you run into a problem with how FEs cast their incinerate: they will periodically stop to cast, then teleport to you. Also, they have in-built LMP, so their attack is a very tight cone. All of this can result in missing monsters as you run past them.

Phantasm Support adds 10 phantasms, which shoot piercing projectiles (which also benefit from increased range due to Faster Proj). So what you see happen is the Phantasms also periodically stop to cast, then teleport to you, but their projectiles continue to travel from their original position, thus killing monsters even after you have run past them.

As for boss fights, if PoB numbers are correct, the combined DPS of FEs + Phantasms is higher than FEs alone (with Ele Focus). Also, the build has enough DPS to kill T16 bosses with a 4L and no shield. Lastly, it's faster to just run into the boss room and kill it than mess around with gem swapping.

If you really want more DPS, get white sockets and replace Faster Proj with Ele Focus for boss fight.

They also help alot with survivability if you run with one or a few minions taunt/blind on hit/attack jewels. Since the phantasm will attack basically the whole screen, you are free to run around without getting attacked. I've noticed a massive difference in survivability in t15/t16 maps when trying with and without phantasms.
"
Sisko1980 написал:
Hi, just wanted to ask, should we use generosity with Haste and Zealotry? And then use it instead of Faster Casting in the Flame Dash 4-link?

And so I understand that correctly, Generosity would mean that our minions would get improved Auras, but we wouldn't get the Haste movement buff unless our minions are near us?

And if anybody could give me advice on what to improve, I would appreciate that.

Make 4 socket 3 link stuff.
Haste in the separate slot, generosity and zealotry are linked.
Something like this

So you would benefit from ordinary Haste (more movement speed, cast speed and also + elem resists from ascendancy) and your spectres - from ordinary Haste and improoved zealotry

But, pretty sure, this is not mandatory stuff
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Последняя редакция: SilverWF. Время: 13 марта 2019 г., 6:32:37
"
Balerion_ написал:
Makes sense about Phantasms, thanks! I've been theory crafting trying to cram together a few things.

What is your opinion on running Skeletons in a helmet like this instead of the 3 link stone golem combustion route, since it's got built in Immolate

I am trying to figure out if it's better to run the physical DPS vs running combustion and fire supports for skellies to increase spectre's damage via combustion weakening the enemy fire res. Since it's a 4 link I could go Skeleton -> Combustion -> Multistrike -> Ignite Proliferation? Or something?

It *seems* like physical skeletons add more DPS than combustion skeletons or stone golem does though, because the skeletons themselves can just do a bit more damage by whacking bosses.

I think I'm going to have to drop flame dash, to fit in Zealotry, but I should be able to fit 4 link Skeleton helmet, 4 link curse on hit, 4 link cast when damage taken + phase run + duration increase. Which leaves two 3 link for weapon and shield to just kinda fill all the loose ends like Haste, Zealotry, Desecrate etc.

Man I suck at PoB theory crafting, I appreciate how helpful you've been thus far and understand if you just want to shake your head and say no.

Probably, you need to read OP again.
This build is about spectres. Spectres here are the main firepower.
Vaal skeletons are just used on bosses and only as additional distraction and meat shield.
Not skeletons, not golem in this build are capable to deal even 10% of the spectres damage, even combined and in 8-link gear. So forget about them both.
Golem is just used to place Ignite on the bosses and benefit from increased damage on Ignited from Combustion gem. And also provides nasty HP regen for us.
That's why we need a jewel with added fire damage for minions (a source of Ignite to golem) and multistrike (more hits = better chances to Ignite).
Personally me even using Flammability curse (even more ignite chance), instead of just Elemental weakness.

P.S. Ignite is not a damage source either. Pretty sure, that Ignite would have 1 (one) DPS and this would be just fine.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Последняя редакция: SilverWF. Время: 13 марта 2019 г., 6:46:09
Whats the easiest way to craft wand with Minion damage+Trigger socketed skill? :) Im bit noob
Последняя редакция: Cyterizz. Время: 13 марта 2019 г., 7:19:21
Thank you for the build, breezing through yellow maps atm, very nice clear speed and overall gameplay
"
Cyterizz написал:
Whats the easiest way to craft wand with Minion damage+Trigger socketed skill? :) Im bit noob

If you don't have recipe for trigger i think the easiest way would be to buy minion dmg weapon and then find crafter here on forums. Took me about 25c total and around 5-10 minutes when i did it.
Is there a requirement to be able to desecrate fire eaters or something ?
I cant find any in shore/beach/strand, i've been desecrating 5 different maps...
The main problem, that any "minion damage" mods now usable by any casters, so that items are pretty expensive novadays
how do you craft the + 1 spectre on body armour
"
FlintX написал:
Is there a requirement to be able to desecrate fire eaters or something ?
I cant find any in shore/beach/strand, i've been desecrating 5 different maps...

Yes, the main and only requirement: that current map must contain that monsters.
So, obv., just be inside a map is not enough - you must be sure, that THIS current map have CFEs as regular monsters.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация