Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
healzr написал:
how do you craft the + 1 spectre on body armour

You can't, thats why we use Vis Mortis unique
Anyone have CFE's in Hardcore Synthesis I can scavenge?
IGN - @SynthSoulbud

Otherwise, thanks for the build! Having fun so far!
Последняя редакция: nicto. Время: 13 марта 2019 г., 11:51:16
Sorry for the dumb question, but can someone remind me how is phase run level 20 going to proc with cwdt level 1? What am I missing here?
Thank you im learning quick with your guide
Hey there! Currently running this build and I was wondering if this is hardcore viable? If it is not anyone have any advice on what to change, in order to have a good shot at hardcore. Thanks!
"
Iminvisibleforyou написал:
Sorry for the dumb question, but can someone remind me how is phase run level 20 going to proc with cwdt level 1? What am I missing here?

it doesn't proc. You trigger phase run yourself whenever c fit. the gem is there to occupy a free space from the other 3 link
"
Dzedsa написал:
"
healzr написал:

you can get the mod on rare body armour check trade seems kinda rare thats why i asked was unable to find it anywhere online

"
bananadino написал:
Hey there! Currently running this build and I was wondering if this is hardcore viable? If it is not anyone have any advice on what to change, in order to have a good shot at hardcore. Thanks!

if you play hc go the tanky version i made a few changes to run 2 def curse and dropped necro aegis to pick up more life and curse effect i like to be a safe exile my profile should be public if you want to look
Just finished Tier 14 map , really easy .Just run and loot
Скрытый текст

How about my helnet (+2 level minions , should i run both skeleton and spectre ?
Последняя редакция: khongkhoangcach123. Время: 13 марта 2019 г., 12:48:16
"
healzr написал:
"
Dzedsa написал:
"
healzr написал:

you can get the mod on rare body armour check trade seems kinda rare thats why i asked was unable to find it anywhere online

Oh, my bad, sry. Did some digging and it seems it can only drop from special delve room
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9g6786/why_havent_i_seen_anyone_post_a_1_spectre_rare/
Последняя редакция: Dzedsa. Время: 13 марта 2019 г., 12:47:36
"
Lowprofiled написал:
"
Iminvisibleforyou написал:

it doesn't proc. You trigger phase run yourself whenever c fit. the gem is there to occupy a free space from the other 3 link

And Increased duration gem :)
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация