Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
healzr написал:
how do you craft the + 1 spectre on body armour

Probably with fossils?
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Hey guys, how to craft a wand with +90 minion damage?

On poedb.tw using a Bound fossil:

Minions deal (75–80)% increased Damage

So how to craft more than 80% increased damage?¿

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Последняя редакция: redix27. Время: 13 марта 2019 г., 16:16:32
"
redix27 написал:
Hey guys, how to craft a wand with +90 minion damage?

On poedb.tw using a Bound fossil:

Minions deal (75–80)% increased Damage

So how to craft more than 80% increased damage?¿

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Incursion

It's a Incursion Mod on magic weapons from Temple of Atzoatl. i'm not sure if a specific architect drops them or if it's random
Hey there, nice build. I want to share my current setup and want to now what you say about it. I have gone with dual auras and acrobatics.

Скрытый текст
"
SilverWF написал:
"
Balerion_ написал:
Makes sense about Phantasms, thanks! I've been theory crafting trying to cram together a few things.

What is your opinion on running Skeletons in a helmet like this instead of the 3 link stone golem combustion route, since it's got built in Immolate

I am trying to figure out if it's better to run the physical DPS vs running combustion and fire supports for skellies to increase spectre's damage via combustion weakening the enemy fire res. Since it's a 4 link I could go Skeleton -> Combustion -> Multistrike -> Ignite Proliferation? Or something?

It *seems* like physical skeletons add more DPS than combustion skeletons or stone golem does though, because the skeletons themselves can just do a bit more damage by whacking bosses.

I think I'm going to have to drop flame dash, to fit in Zealotry, but I should be able to fit 4 link Skeleton helmet, 4 link curse on hit, 4 link cast when damage taken + phase run + duration increase. Which leaves two 3 link for weapon and shield to just kinda fill all the loose ends like Haste, Zealotry, Desecrate etc.

Man I suck at PoB theory crafting, I appreciate how helpful you've been thus far and understand if you just want to shake your head and say no.

Probably, you need to read OP again.
This build is about spectres. Spectres here are the main firepower.
Vaal skeletons are just used on bosses and only as additional distraction and meat shield.
Not skeletons, not golem in this build are capable to deal even 10% of the spectres damage, even combined and in 8-link gear. So forget about them both.
Golem is just used to place Ignite on the bosses and benefit from increased damage on Ignited from Combustion gem. And also provides nasty HP regen for us.
That's why we need a jewel with added fire damage for minions (a source of Ignite to golem) and multistrike (more hits = better chances to Ignite).
Personally me even using Flammability curse (even more ignite chance), instead of just Elemental weakness.

P.S. Ignite is not a damage source either. Pretty sure, that Ignite would have 1 (one) DPS and this would be just fine.

Hmm, so for Helmet then, does it even matter how much damage the Golem does?

Like this

Vs this

Should I just go with moar life instead of gem level IYO?
Taking brand passives just to level to 28 is a complete BS
"
Balerion_ написал:
Hmm, so for Helmet then, does it even matter how much damage the Golem does?

Should I just go with moar life instead of gem level IYO?

Absolutely doesn't matter stats of golems or skeletons.

You should go for your own life and resists.

Or, maybe, this, just as option
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
CornPlanter написал:
Taking brand passives just to level to 28 is a complete BS
Then don't do it?

As the guide shows, you get enough respec points by then to undo it anyway, or just don't do it in the first place if you don't want the little bit of extra damage.

I don't suppose any friendly necros are running t15-16 maps and would mind someone tagging along to steal a memory block to raise spectres in? Im trying out different spectres and setups, and it's getting really annoying begging chat for a summoning zone every time!

Everyone who is in the memory zone when it is started (enters before clicking the first stabiliser) gets the memory block, so you don't lose it yourself!
double post somehow?
Последняя редакция: Pathological. Время: 13 марта 2019 г., 22:21:11
Would poets pen be better than Earandels Embrace for the trigger effect?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация