Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Now allows you to raise additional Zombies as the gem levels, up to 7 maximum raised Zombies at gem level 20 (previously set to 3 at all gem levels).

Zombies will increase with number of levels, but how much is unknown. I find it highly unlikely they cap the number at 7. Their slam got hit hard though with the removal of Violent Dead. My guess is it starts with 3-5 Zombies at L1 and scales accordingly.

This is so annoying why they cannot give detailed info.

Now we have to test everything on standard first ...
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
I think about using this build to start into my SSF SC adventure.

I have a few questions, and if you have some spare time, it would be great to get your insight to some of the topics. :)

I dont need big dps for the first few days, maybe even week or more. So I am just looking for the fastest possible clearspeed to rock towards yellow and red maps. Slavedrivers look amazing, but the the fire goats look waaaay faster in terms of clearspeed and aoe. What would be your suggestion? Should I focus on goats or maybe even frost sentinels (the frosty guys in one of the diversity spoilers?)? What would you pick to go as fast as possible through the first maps and have a great clearspeed for open maps as well?

I thought about using 3 of the new golems (clayshaper+golem passiv) to support my early dmg and bossing. Did you ever thought about a 4L golem? I never planned a build for myself, but Golems could work great together with the new "+ to all minion gems" ascendancy. Spectres and golems will both scale with gem lvl.. Just a thought for my SSF journey.

You are using acrobatic passives on the right to get alot of dodge. Did you try a armor and life based version? Do you think it could be a good alternativ to go for Life and the Minion nodes on the left of the tree?

Thats it for now. Thank you for all the work you put into this amazing guide!
Stay save and good luck exile! <3
Are there any good physical spectre options for clearspeed?

I'm trying to plan out a phys based spectre/skeleton hybrid build, definitely liking the new minion AoE nodes on the passive tree. Trying to come up with something where I'm not Elemental Equilibrium reliant, and something where I can leverage Hatred/Pride on both my skeletons AND spectres. Frost Sentinels are nice with Hatred but I'd also like to make use of the 36/66% new minion AoE on the tree.
"
Fraya написал:
Are there any good physical spectre options for clearspeed?

I'm trying to plan out a phys based spectre/skeleton hybrid build,

Vendigo's may be of use to you.

Check out this build guide for them: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2322233/page/1
"
Ikafati написал:
I too don't understand the reason for Acro nodes. Perhaps it'll be better this league with less Legion oneshots, but ever since Molten Shell got reworked, I path towards Soul of Steel on most of my characters and grab a Granite Flask with extra armor suffix. With it active, you easily get 10-15k armor with basic gear, even on casters

Armour only defends against phys damage from hit's, nothing else. Considering the way armour works and scales, your best scenario considering all defences are up, you noticed by some miracle a huge 1-shot coming and were able to manually cast everything and hit your flask all in time, your total damage mitigation is approx 2500-3000 phys damage from the only the hit part. Then all your defences run out and you have to get them back up again by killing stuff. All the hardest 1-shot's and huge damage spikes to take in the game are via spells or degen though.

Phase Acro on the other hand is a straight up persistent baseline 30% to dodge all spell damage. It can easily be boosted to 50% too. The difference in damage mitigation is absolutely massive between the two of them. You also get the added bonus of getting dex points from the tree on your way there, leaving your gear free for extra stat rolls.

I'll take Phase Acro and free dex on the tree any day of the week over some armour and what amounts to a few houndred extra HP.

It may also be worth considering that the dev's indicated via the Baeclast podcast that most of the enemies spawning from the league mechanic in the up-coming league do spell and elemental damage, with only buffs mentioned to their spell and elemental damage in blight maps being mentioned.
Последняя редакция: Adambjjoz. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 19:32:31
6 spectres at gem lvl 31! That's the play right? (That's including +1 from delve/unique chest and the one from passive tree)

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/czot6y/summoner_things_that_we_still_could_use_info_on/ez1nlb0/
This is the first league in a long time where there isn't going to be a build that one can say it going to be "amazing!" Sorry, but I like those kind of builds. So I'm sitting this one out. I'll be back in league 3.9 though and check to see what the patch notes will say. See ya all then! and best of luck!
Raise Spectre is confirmed to grant additional Spectres at Levels 11,21,31 also +1 Spectre Delve Chests are staying.

So 4 Spectres will be default (assuming Necro Ascendancy with the new +2 to skill levels node) I hate to think what price the Delve chests are going to hit this league, but glad 4 spectres are easily obtainable.
No matter the cost bitches, no matter the cost.
Feeding Frenzy grants 10% more Minion Damage, 15% increased Minion Movement Speed and 15% increased Minion Attack and Cast Speed

Is this worth 1 slot of sup gem? ( I dont care that improve AI which they should do it in game code, not in a gem)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация