Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"

You can also get +1 to spectre gems from bound fossils on boots. That with lvl4 empower and I guess corrupt chest could also do it.

Another method is a +1lvl socketed gem corrupted Skin of Loyal/Lord chest, this combine with empower lvl 4 will result +7 lvl to R.S gem, but the price for it maybe very expensive and we lost a lot of defence.

@kay:
"
6 spectres: 6 mil (+20%)

Considering the boost damage we gain for raising lvl of spectre (about 16% more for 3lvl), the empower support may worth for replacing controlled destruction. The more number of spectres the more clear speed.
I think aspect of the spider + Fenumus` Shroud could be powerful too.
Aspect of the spider reduces monster`s speed by 30% and increases the damage taken.

The nodes from Fenumus would be helpful both in terms of damage and survivability as it drops 10% of their elemental resistances and damage dealt to us. Those energy shlied nodes can be also useful if we still stick with diadem.
nvm
Последняя редакция: Baddgulf. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 2:12:24
I think with same old config, we got 1 more spectre.

This time we will rule the league !!

p/s: forgot those stupid body-block, 20mil damage for nothing zombie build please. Dont play on paper only.
"
zenrom написал:

p/s: forgot those stupid body-block, 20mil damage for nothing zombie build please. Dont play on paper only.

Good news about Delve chest being confirmed as keeping +1 spectre. This is going to make it so overpriced and people are going to cry when they annul it while crafting hehe.

So, it seems like the rework hasn't completely tanked spectres.

Level 19 gem + unnatural strength + death attunement passive gives 4 spectres.
You could even hit a helmet with some chaos orbs to get +2 minion gem, and then you only need a level 17 gem! Start mapping with 4x level 81 spectres - 4-link is sufficient for early mapping.

Next upgrade would be a Vis Mortis with its 20% elemental gained as chaos. It's almost as good as a 5th spectre.

After that a rare +spectre chest would be a small upgrade in terms of spectre power since the 5th spec's damage will scale with EE unlike the added chaos damage from Vis. The cost of this will probably be out of most people's reach.

The next stop would be an i86 elder helmet with +3 minion, minion damage, conc effect. I expect this to be prohibitively expensive. The absolute top end would probably be a horror-crafted i86 elder bone helmet. +3 minion, minion damage, conc effect, +30% ele dmg. This will be so far out of people's budgets. If anyone ever gets this, remember me, the guide writer ;)

For weapons, trigger craft on the wand is still going to be important.

I think the first wand people should get is the temple wand. It has a guaranteed 90-95% minion damage.

Convoking wand would be the next upgrade, but I think it's going to be expensive in terms of crafting since you will want to hit increase gem level and increased damage. If bound fossil crafting is a guide, then the max will be 80% dmg. Might even need to hit +2 gem (is this possible?) to make a Convoking wand clearly better than temple wand.

Pair the wand with Victario's for charges.

The other option would be Pledge of Hands. The PoB numbers are lower than wand & shield, but DPS quality is arguably higher. I will be aiming for Pledge as my endgame weapon.

Lastly, in terms of spectre count, I think chasing the 4th spectre, from the gem, won't be worth it because you will need to sink a lot currency to get 7 extra levels. That will need an Empower 4. Current monster scaling, which is used for spectres, gives them 4.5% dmg per level, so an extra 7 levels is actually less than a straight damage support gem.

I'll be working on the build guide to get it ready for server start. The ideas posted here will be worked into the guide in an 'upgrade path' section. I'll be tweaking the levelling guide to take into account the changes.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 4:08:53
My plan to use this build modified, hoping that without phase acrobat but with a bit more health + bone armor + 10% phys reduce + zombies close to me to shield me + using 2 golems (stone/chaos + the new one)

Something like this:
https://www.poeplanner.com/ABIAAQcAEjMAAIDfiukCJbJihp69bRnsimvbLJwRLXyDi3ZWLjrpHgjr7qcIj0a-SR7ai2Ui9GwLyT2_l_IeaxeVIMHzJJqtSBodcsUc3LiTKPpx83l_Y0H60maeFm_jap2uGmxg-CUhqqli9HGyOsaYTRBRC2HT-1qRqH1qrI8atz7-Cti9NZLyRTrhpldN4_6PibxKn5uhzLyqxIVgTbkkqjbpQYf56ILHr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmRUcy0ffXrJgRDzs_YSiGyjpYVcaD25itmuBFnVNScg9Z8xo4kFWUb2ZUJy8I9GpDvOo7De_rkyfviPk3189Jsb6KoS_sg9OPR4X-gdleOQsVJ4yxAAAAAAA=

And then hoping that it will not be completly terrible because I did not followed the guild completly:)
Последняя редакция: Narnis. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 4:09:19
"
Narnis написал:
My plan to use this build modified, hoping that without phase acrobat but with a bit more health + bone armor + 10% phys reduce + zombies close to me to shield me + using 2 golems (stone/chaos + the new one)

And then hoping that it will not be completly terrible because I did not followed the guild completly:)

If you prefer more eHP, it's actually possible to use the Pledge Build's tree with wand & shield.

Скрытый текст

(I still need to update it for 3.8)
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
So you're saying 5 spectres is the goal because empowered 4 isn't worth the support gem it would replace? Is it possible to get the 6th spectre without using empowered and keeping the shield?
"
kayella написал:
"
zenrom написал:

Good news about Delve chest being confirmed as keeping +1 spectre. This is going to make it so overpriced and people are going to cry when they annul it while crafting hehe.

So, it seems like the rework hasn't completely tanked spectres.

Level 19 gem + unnatural strength + death attunement passive gives 4 spectres.
You could even hit a helmet with some chaos orbs to get +2 minion gem, and then you only need a level 17 gem! Start mapping with 4x level 81 spectres - 4-link is sufficient for early mapping.

Next upgrade would be a Vis Mortis with its 20% elemental gained as chaos. It's almost as good as a 5th spectre.

After that a rare +spectre chest would be a small upgrade in terms of spectre power since the 5th spec's damage will scale with EE unlike the added chaos damage from Vis. The cost of this will probably be out of most people's reach.

The next stop would be an i86 elder helmet with +3 minion, minion damage, conc effect. I expect this to be prohibitively expensive. The absolute top end would probably be a horror-crafted i86 elder bone helmet. +3 minion, minion damage, conc effect, +30% ele dmg. This will be so far out of people's budgets. If anyone ever gets this, remember me, the guide writer ;)

For weapons, trigger craft on the wand is still going to be important.

I think the first wand people should get is the temple wand. It has a guaranteed 90-95% minion damage.

Convoking wand would be the next upgrade, but I think it's going to be expensive in terms of crafting since you will want to hit increase gem level and increased damage. If bound fossil crafting is a guide, then the max will be 80% dmg. Might even need to hit +2 gem (is this possible?) to make a Convoking wand clearly better than temple wand.

Pair the wand with Victario's for charges.

The other option would be Pledge of Hands. The PoB numbers are lower than wand & shield, but DPS quality is arguably higher. I will be aiming for Pledge as my endgame weapon.

Lastly, in terms of spectre count, I think chasing the 4th spectre, from the gem, won't be worth it because you will need to sink a lot currency to get 7 extra levels. That will need an Empower 4. Current monster scaling, which is used for spectres, gives them 4.5% dmg per level, so an extra 7 levels is actually less than a straight damage support gem.

I'll be working on the build guide to get it ready for server start. The ideas posted here will be worked into the guide in an 'upgrade path' section. I'll be tweaking the levelling guide to take into account the changes.

One more luxury upgrade you haven't mentioned is the 320% minion damage elegant hubris (near templar start), with the lost of Soul Reaver, 320% minion damage can double our total dps, but it's will cost a lot :))
Последняя редакция: 40700569. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 4:29:49
Hey when u gonna update skill tree, asc and build overall :=]

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация