Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella написал:
"
Sttorr написал:
@kayella
Maybe rename the wand & shield version to League Starter/Budget or something alike. I feel a lot of people think they need to go PoH to do endgame while in reality wand & shield is completely fine for all content and a lot cheaper.

Yeah, might need to do that. It does say that in the build description, but I guess people go straight to the headings.

Wand & Shield is completely viable.

Slave Drivers vs Uber Elder | Level 68 | Wand + Shield: https://youtu.be/2hXBQz1FFIg

I meant just the Pro's of POH, about the impact to the endgame etc. Just wanted to know Your opinion M8
During leveling and the story, how big of a deal is the elemental resistance? I’m used to maxing them as I go but with this build and leveling guide I am zooming through content and not getting all the gear upgrades to cap resistances. I get what I can but I’m noticing my defense feels low. Especially vs bosses. I haven’t quite gotten one shot but close to it during the Malachi fight. Currently back to lion eye in act 6 so my resists just took a huge hit and I’m a tad nervous.

Really loving the build and can’t wait for some better gear and full on Spectre mode.
So I was using the wand/shield version and have switched to PoH version for survivability. While wand/shield seemed to be WAY WAY more damage overall, the PoH has 10 times the survivability and the best offense is a good defense soooo...

I have a few questions though, please forgive me if these are obvious, I haven't played a summoner build before nor used some of these auras.

1. I am a little confused on the point of some of the auras. For example, Flesh and Stone and Dread Banner.

2. Holy Flame Totem is used for EE, but when I was using the brand previously, it seemed to make a lot more sense -- the scepters would attack what I hit with a brand, but they don't do this with HFT. This is resulting in me having a really hard time in blight situations that get hectic whereas in the past, it seemed to be a much easier case. Am I using HFT wrong here? Is there any reason not to just return to armageddon brand?

3. The gear in your PoB is not what you recommend in some cases. I understand this really isn't the point of the PoB per se, but it appears you run zombies still, and have auls, etc. I presume you're just experimenting? :)

Anyway, thank you for the guide!
How do you proc EE in the PoH version?

I've seen the above mention on bone barrier vs commander of darkness. With a lot of people having trouble keeping summons up during uber elder, is it worth going even given the big damage loss?

Also, what link would you leave out with a 5L PoH? Oh, and not having a warding flask seems weird, is there a reason for it that I'm missing?
Последняя редакция: Noitee. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 15:04:36
Great build with no problems at all, smooth facerolling everything untill I got to uber elder. My zombies die almost instantly there and all my 4 specters are dead in like 20-30 seconds.

here's my PoB if anyone would look at that and help me out I would be very grateful.

https://pastebin.com/uW9TGxy5

Thank you!
Hey! First time playing summoner. Thank you for this amazing guide - i would be lost without it.

Now few questions:

Got lucky and my Pledge of Hands and Vis Mortis 6-linked. Any advice on 6-link in chest?

Also mid-game gear is not showing up in the build guide. :(

At what point shoud i transition towards MoM and EB?
Im at 5,5k HP with life PoH build and measly 820 ES.

Would appreciate any tips. Thanks!
I have problem in uber elder , minotaur and other's " hard " bosses. My sceptre death fast...

any advice?

Hey, i got one more Question to this Build.

Probably someone can say me if I´m overlooking something.

Curently i play with the "Starter Build" respectively i try to get the gear.

But what i dont get, we use Clarity for CoD Buff, we use Wrath and we use TempChains, but i can get only 2 of this 3 because of max mana.

I have seen in Midgame we have that Amulet for TempChains but this is @2.3ex and not to reach atm. So what can i do or what do i wrong ?

If you did read that text you´ll see that english is not my native language, probably is that one of that problems ;)

greetings
How much dps does Unending Hunger add? I can't figure out how to calculate it in PoB?
"
Severinze написал:
How much dps does Unending Hunger add? I can't figure out how to calculate it in PoB?

That's like asking 'how much dmg does HH add to a build' lol. It depends what your spectres are hitting.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация