Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
irvinglero написал:
The mod u want is "+2 to all spell gems", its pretty good because it will not only affect ur spectres in the staff but also your zombies/golems/auras on your other items aswell.

Does the +2 apply to support skills too? Like spell echo? I read somewhere that it doesn't.

Im looking for a warstaff with +1 socket gems and minion damage/ minion double damage. It should also get a 31 gem.
Последняя редакция: JungleREC0N. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 18:34:41
Also one other question I wanted to ask. The PoB for the PoH build is completely different than the build guide. The build guide, for example, doesn't use zombies at all, doesn't use feeding frenzy, doesn't use deathmark, doesn't use skitterbots, doesn't 6 link body armor, etc etc. It's a completely different build than what the linked PoB has.

What's the accurate one here?
Последняя редакция: RexieRabbit. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 18:21:31
"
RexieRabbit написал:
Also one other question I wanted to ask. The PoB for the PoH build is completely different than the build guide. The build guide, for example, doesn't use zombies at all, doesn't use feeding frenzy, doesn't use deathmark, doesn't use skitterbots, doesn't 6 link body armor, etc etc. It's a completely different build than what the linked PoB has.

What's the accurate one here?

Use the POB links at the top of topic. Guide is not fully up to date as POB have changed almost daily since even a week before league actually started. No reason to update everything until the work has been done to optimize the build.
Последняя редакция: Alenael. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 19:16:12
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
3 pieces of low life scum try to scam me when I want to buy 6L mortis. They put 5 sockets instead so the real price of 6L mortis might be 4-5ex instead of 3.

Friend of mine just bought one with 6 blue linked for 4 ex today. And yes he also told me that more than one tried to scam him.
Последняя редакция: Mydgard6. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 19:23:47
"
"
irvinglero написал:
The mod u want is "+2 to all spell gems", its pretty good because it will not only affect ur spectres in the staff but also your zombies/golems/auras on your other items aswell.

Does the +2 apply to support skills too? Like spell echo? I read somewhere that it doesn't.

Im looking for a warstaff with +1 socket gems and minion damage/ minion double damage. It should also get a 31 gem.

No i doesn't apply, the +1 socket gems would get u there aswell since it will boost ur empower to lvl 7(that is, assuming u will also craft the +2 to socketed support gems.).

I do prefer the other one cause of the impact it has on my zombies/auras/guardian.
Последняя редакция: irvinglero. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 19:26:16
i got this pretty sick +1 spectre chest, how do i convert over to the pledge of hands version?

looking for suggestions on improving the survivability of this character - wanting to take it to 100

Character is on my character page:

Hello. I have problem. My spectre fast death in good bosses... I cant kill uber elder becouse minion deaths fast..
I have between 88 and 92 res in cold, light and fire. How important is it to have more? I just switched to 6L mortis and my res had suffered and I can't afford better gear with better resists atm
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
I have between 88 and 92 res in cold, light and fire. How important is it to have more? I just switched to 6L mortis and my res had suffered and I can't afford better gear with better resists atm

change your helmet, maybe craft some resistance on ur gear

btw ur resistance should be enough

Clarity aura to get 20% all res (from commander of darkness)

Summon all your minions (10 minions) = 30% all res (from bone barrier node) this u need to calculate urself since pob doesnt take into account

i've checked ur pob its around 88 92 88 after all the bonus all res
Последняя редакция: duabijitelur. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 0:30:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация