Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Tulkosh написал:

But what i dont get, we use Clarity for CoD Buff, we use Wrath and we use TempChains, but i can get only 2 of this 3 because of max mana.

If you read the guide completely you will notice that clarity has to be lvl 1 ... your clarity is lvl 19 ;)
"
kayella написал:
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
I just saw your vid on lvl 68 deathless uber and you said spectres seem to have less survivability compared to 3.7 but you'd still recommend 6L mortis for wand and shield build? Or is the survivability bad at 68/gem lvl 19 but good at lvl 22 or 23?

Yeah, at level 68, the spectres are limited to level 82, and you have to sacrifice minion life passives. With the wand & shield build, you can reach level 85 spectres which have +19% aggregate life over level 82.

If you're playing normally, you will probably do UE around level 90 so the reduced life from Vis can be further offset with passives. A 6-link Vis is also much cheaper to get than a 6-link rare int-base delve chest.

I do outline a progression in the wand & shield equipment section, too:

"
Chest:
Cheap 5L rare -> Tabula Rasa or cheap 6L -> 6-link Vis Mortis -> 6-link crafted delve rare.

My spectres are level 83 right now and I'm level 90. Is that good enough to switch over to vis mortis but still haven my spectres rarely die or never die except when doing elemental reflect map mods?
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 15:23:28
@Mydgard6
oh my god , that was what i overlooked^^ KK thank you very much, you saved the evening^^
Последняя редакция: Tulkosh. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 15:25:37
"
xsnowingx написал:
"
Severinze написал:
How much dps does Unending Hunger add? I can't figure out how to calculate it in PoB?

That's like asking 'how much dmg does HH add to a build' lol. It depends what your spectres are hitting.

lol, in theory, I'm looking at this and thinking "this has to be ridiculous DPS" so I figured I'd ask "the dumb question" before assuming that. So, it's definitely worth purchasing then, got it :)
"
Severinze написал:
"
xsnowingx написал:
"
Severinze написал:
How much dps does Unending Hunger add? I can't figure out how to calculate it in PoB?

That's like asking 'how much dmg does HH add to a build' lol. It depends what your spectres are hitting.

lol, in theory, I'm looking at this and thinking "this has to be ridiculous DPS" so I figured I'd ask "the dumb question" before assuming that. So, it's definitely worth purchasing then, got it :)

No, I meant that it's not calculable. You cannot calculate how much more dmg a HH adds because its entirely dependant on RNG and map density.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
"
xsnowingx написал:

No, I meant that it's not calculable. You cannot calculate how much more dmg a HH adds because its entirely dependant on RNG and map density.

Ah, ok, I'm tracking with you. But in theory, with 4 spectres having at least 10-15 stacks each at all times, it should make for a considerable boost in map clear dps, right?
3 pieces of low life scum try to scam me when I want to buy 6L mortis. They put 5 sockets instead so the real price of 6L mortis might be 4-5ex instead of 3.
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 17:03:53
Hey, loving the build so far. i was wondering how much you would recommend spending on the ilvl 86 bone helm, either base or crafted.
Seen a few of both around 3ex but not sure how much to spend.

Guessing crafting them won't be too expensive since bound fossils are only 10c atm
Последняя редакция: acidytrips. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 16:25:36
Sup guys, i followed this guide at the beginning and it gave me some direction to what to do with the build(albeit my current build is a little different).

My only remark would be to include staffs on the guide since in my opinion not only they are better to start but also better at the high end of the spectrum allowing u to have 5 spectres(6 with body armour) and a lvl 91 spectre.

Its pretty cheap to get one ilvl55 5l or 6l, specially at this point in the league(they are going for 20c+-) and u just need to spam alts for the mod.

EDIT: Plz be aware of the fact that "warstaves" will not roll the "+2 all" mods and for that reason they are a little cheaper, if u are not sure ask the guy to link the staff in game(Staff or Warstaff right bellow its name) or check the wiki.

I have hit the mods 2 times, one with a little over 500 alts and a second time with a little less than 100.

The mod u want is "+2 to all spell gems", its pretty good because it will not only affect ur spectres in the staff but also your zombies/golems/auras on your other items aswell.

Once u hit it u can start using it right away and u will be fine dps wise.

Here is my current staff and the method i used to craft it right bellow:

1. Spam alts untill u get the right mod.
2. Regal it.
3. Now u should start to Anull it, keep in mind that the final product has 1 empty suffix so u can stop at +2 spells and 1 of any suffix, that would decrease the value of the final product since u want that suffix for atk speed for leap slam but it would be just as good. If u are feeling lucky or ur item has +2 spells and another prefix u should just anull it again and pray.
4. Once u have the rare staff with the mod and 2 preffix/2 suffix avaiable u can craft multimod followed of +2 support/minion cast speed/minion damage.

Obs: To reach lvl 31 spectre u will need a lvl 4 empower wich can be quite expensive(on top of the already expensive staff), but a lower level spectre can and will raise ur dmg by a big margin aswell.

Feel free to ask me anything about the build in the game aswell at @TitiaDaMacumba and i can answer you if i'm online, pm me to give me any tips aswell since i'm still growing as a summoner :).
Последняя редакция: irvinglero. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 16:33:33
I finally got my elder ilvl86 bone helmet base. What stats would you look for with bound fossils? Only the Prefixes seem to be relevant and a choice. The sufixes are either res or stats and nothing special.

My current idea is to stop whenever i get one with those 3.
Pre1: 3 level to socketed minion gems
Pre2: Minion Dmg/Minion Dmg Support or Minion Life/Minion Life support
Pre3: Max. Life
Suffixes: Whatever. Ideally chaos res. Optional Fire/Cold res, dex/str.

Anything i missed?
Последняя редакция: shokilicious. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 17:49:03

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация