👻3.15👻 Kay's Summoner // Spectres👻Spiders🕷️SRS💥Skeletons💀Herald of Purity✝️

Hey, i got one more Question to this Build.

Probably someone can say me if I´m overlooking something.

Curently i play with the "Starter Build" respectively i try to get the gear.

But what i dont get, we use Clarity for CoD Buff, we use Wrath and we use TempChains, but i can get only 2 of this 3 because of max mana.

I have seen in Midgame we have that Amulet for TempChains but this is @2.3ex and not to reach atm. So what can i do or what do i wrong ?

If you did read that text you´ll see that english is not my native language, probably is that one of that problems ;)

greetings
How much dps does Unending Hunger add? I can't figure out how to calculate it in PoB?
"
Severinze написал:
How much dps does Unending Hunger add? I can't figure out how to calculate it in PoB?

That's like asking 'how much dmg does HH add to a build' lol. It depends what your spectres are hitting.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
"
Tulkosh написал:

But what i dont get, we use Clarity for CoD Buff, we use Wrath and we use TempChains, but i can get only 2 of this 3 because of max mana.

If you read the guide completely you will notice that clarity has to be lvl 1 ... your clarity is lvl 19 ;)
"
kayella написал:
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
I just saw your vid on lvl 68 deathless uber and you said spectres seem to have less survivability compared to 3.7 but you'd still recommend 6L mortis for wand and shield build? Or is the survivability bad at 68/gem lvl 19 but good at lvl 22 or 23?

Yeah, at level 68, the spectres are limited to level 82, and you have to sacrifice minion life passives. With the wand & shield build, you can reach level 85 spectres which have +19% aggregate life over level 82.

If you're playing normally, you will probably do UE around level 90 so the reduced life from Vis can be further offset with passives. A 6-link Vis is also much cheaper to get than a 6-link rare int-base delve chest.

I do outline a progression in the wand & shield equipment section, too:

"
Chest:
Cheap 5L rare -> Tabula Rasa or cheap 6L -> 6-link Vis Mortis -> 6-link crafted delve rare.

My spectres are level 83 right now and I'm level 90. Is that good enough to switch over to vis mortis but still haven my spectres rarely die or never die except when doing elemental reflect map mods?
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 15:23:28
@Mydgard6
oh my god , that was what i overlooked^^ KK thank you very much, you saved the evening^^
Последняя редакция: Tulkosh. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 15:25:37
"
xsnowingx написал:
"
Severinze написал:

That's like asking 'how much dmg does HH add to a build' lol. It depends what your spectres are hitting.

lol, in theory, I'm looking at this and thinking "this has to be ridiculous DPS" so I figured I'd ask "the dumb question" before assuming that. So, it's definitely worth purchasing then, got it :)
"
Severinze написал:
"
xsnowingx написал:
"
Severinze написал:

lol, in theory, I'm looking at this and thinking "this has to be ridiculous DPS" so I figured I'd ask "the dumb question" before assuming that. So, it's definitely worth purchasing then, got it :)

No, I meant that it's not calculable. You cannot calculate how much more dmg a HH adds because its entirely dependant on RNG and map density.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
"
xsnowingx написал:

No, I meant that it's not calculable. You cannot calculate how much more dmg a HH adds because its entirely dependant on RNG and map density.

Ah, ok, I'm tracking with you. But in theory, with 4 spectres having at least 10-15 stacks each at all times, it should make for a considerable boost in map clear dps, right?
3 pieces of low life scum try to scam me when I want to buy 6L mortis. They put 5 sockets instead so the real price of 6L mortis might be 4-5ex instead of 3.
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 17:03:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация