Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

21/20 raise spectre is expensive af atm, could it be countered with "# to Level of Socketed Minion Gems" wand and use 21/20 in PoH to get lvl84 spectres?

Just planning transition to PoH variant.

EDIT: Though i have level 84 slave drivers atm in my hideout, i shouldn't have to summon them again (no need to get separate summoning wand at all)? Just take CWDT out when need to self-cast desecrate.
Последняя редакция: zomgplix. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 4:12:52
"
dizika написал:
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
"
zomgplix написал:
Cap for resistances is 75%, you gain nothing to raise it from there.

I think some map mods lower our resists

Solved with remove curse flask, unless you find enough resistances through gear.
Should use curse flask for temp chains maps anyway, so theres that. Going up to 104% resistances is just minmaxing imo.

Map mods count as curses? I thought map were like a set of rules basically. Or does it mention -resistances because of the curse?
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 4:13:10
With Pledge of Hands PoB link, spectre resists comes out to 56/75/56. I'm running Bone Barrier instead of CoD so mine come out to 36/75/36 since I don't have the 20% all res from aura. Is this going to impact spectre survivability much on endgame boss fights?

I haven't had an issue with spectres dying yet but I haven't been pushing Uber Elder, etc. Would it be worth trying to grab minion resists jewels to cap these? Not sure how minion survivability is balanced around endgame compared to player survivability.

"
TheChosenOne_ написал:

Map mods count as curses? I thought map were like a set of rules basically. Or does it mention -resistances because of the curse?

well you have the 'players are cursed with elemental weakness' map mod which applies a -34% to all resist curse. so with a curse removal flask you ignore than map mod entirely. which you should be using anyway because the temp chains one sucks
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:

Ele weakness curse is one of the map mods that reduces your resists unless they are overcapped by a certain amount. -max resists is the other map mod, however overcapped resists won't fix that anyway. It will overwrite your max resists (usually 75%) with a lower number.
Fresh mapping non-POH would it be ok to go plague then bone or master than bone?

Also is there any room for shield charge+fort, or is that redundant with all our minions now? I remember running convocation with CWDT set-up too, but this was ages ago. I am guessing with phase/steeskin there's isn't enough links to be doing it all.

Also does minion aoe in nodes like fearsome attack affect zombie/slave driver attacks, or are people just taking that for the minion dmg%?

I am also debating if ravenous horde is worth it or to go a bit more defensive and go into art gladiator - I'd like both but I am way too low level atm.

Also I see a lot of people using zealotry instead of temporal chains, just a variant change or works better with non slave driver spectres?
Последняя редакция: poeGT. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 4:44:17
"
poeGT написал:
Fresh mapping non-POH would it be ok to go plague then bone or master than bone?

Also is there any room for shield charge+fort, or is that redundant with all our minions now? I remember running convocation with CWDT set-up too, but this was ages ago. I am guessing with phase/steeskin there's isn't enough links to be doing it all.

Also does minion aoe in nodes like fearsome attack affect zombie/slave driver attacks, or are people just taking that for the minion dmg%?

I am also debating if ravenous horde is worth it or to go a bit more defensive and go into art gladiator - I'd like both but I am way too low level atm.

Also I see a lot of people using zealotry instead of temporal chains, just a variant change or works better with non slave driver spectres?

i personally didn't take bone at all. there is already enough buttons and didn't feel like adding another. plaguebringer is really nice as long as you have a trigger wand. it will automatically apply with your rotation. flask, phase run, brand, convocation, repeat

shield charge isn't really needed at all in terms of speed, but fortify is nice. i played around with shield charge for a bit and it really doesn't add much at all in terms of clear. it might even slow you down because the minions won't be able to keep up and you rely on convocation cooldown which is just annoying.

ravenous horde is sick. most people are running it via oils on the necklace rather than spending the points to path there.

zealotry vs temp chains is just a dps vs survivability choice. either works and either is fine. you can run both with a vigil if you like
Hello,

can I switch out the slave drivers against every other spectre too?
Thing is, I want to make my zombies quite powerful, so they can kill up the bosses and I would like to have more AoE-like spectres, than the slave drivers are?
"
crazypearce написал:

i personally didn't take bone at all. there is already enough buttons and didn't feel like adding another. plaguebringer is really nice as long as you have a trigger wand. it will automatically apply with your rotation. flask, phase run, brand, convocation, repeat

shield charge isn't really needed at all in terms of speed, but fortify is nice. i played around with shield charge for a bit and it really doesn't add much at all in terms of clear. it might even slow you down because the minions won't be able to keep up and you rely on convocation cooldown which is just annoying.

ravenous horde is sick. most people are running it via oils on the necklace rather than spending the points to path there.

zealotry vs temp chains is just a dps vs survivability choice. either works and either is fine. you can run both with a vigil if you like

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, having ravenous via the new oil system would be pretty insane. I might just spend the 7 points on it now and respec out of it later if I get a nice amulet and oils to put it on.

I was feeling the same with Bone Barrier mechanic. I mean it's basically like popping another flask and is very strong, but I am already play a piano with this summoner build - no trigger wand so I am doing everything manually.

I'll think I'll just go Commander for my 3rd ascendancy if plague isn't that crazy with no trigger wand - I do plan to go PoH.

I found a nicely rolled kaom's, but sadly they only fetch about 1ex. Still I am going to use that to start up.

I am mapping now with about 7c worth of gear, no max res's and it's flying. Extremely fun, though I hear getting 5 spectres is mega expensive, like 50ex or something?
Последняя редакция: poeGT. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 6:41:14
"
I am mapping now with about 7c worth of gear, no max res's and it's flying. Extremely fun, though I hear getting 5 spectres is mega expensive, like 50ex or something?

Not really, i got the armor with +1 specter for about 4ex and it had 108 HP (cheaper if you want to spam chromatics), an ES version is ~4ex
And spent another 2.5-3.5 ex on fusings to 6L it.

Also the lvl 21/20 specter gem for another 1.8ex i think
Последняя редакция: valy25031. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 6:49:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация